Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynseyp

VIP Member
So Rach has been designing a T shirt for Women's Aid.... so it gave me the idea that i should design one for her
Here it is......
20191010_194224.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

PudgyPenguin

I'm sodding off on Friday for the whole weekend, and leaving my 10&11 year old with their grandma. I feel absolutely no remorse for this :D

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Kermy5

"Crew" 🙈 remember the t shirts etc "ptwm crew, always winning" used to make me fucking cringe, winning what? I don't think she sells merch now that she gets things for free anyway.

Screenshot_20191005-161701_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Mardymaud

It’s ok everyone calm down. Nicola McLean has told her she didn’t pass any of hers and she’s done ok🙄 page 3 and rich footballers are the way to go who needs school 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Will she not know who you are partofthefam from comments on here? Or are you not too worried about that?
She might out you.
I’ve been thinking for a while now that someone close to me has been posting stories to Tattle. Stories about my true age and my eyes not being as blue as the fake filter I use. Anyway Ive narrowed it down to one person. It’s.....Part of the Fam’s account.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
This is just my personal opinion so please don't jump on me.

I've never understood why people have children and then go on holiday without them. I know a weekend isn't a holiday really but I guess my thought is having children is a sacrifice, and you have to make those sacrifices until they are old enough for you not to make them anymore.
I'm getting married next year and if we go away our daughter will be coming with us. She's part of the wedding so why not be part of the honey moon.

• Heart

amysiobhan84

not posted here before but this thread is making my mat leave a lot more interesting! I was a fan of ptwm, when she posted about her 'pre natal depression', I related and messaged her privately to say I was going to have an honest chat with my midwife as I felt every thing she posted. she replied with an auto message and link to "donate to help our warriors. feel embarrassed now I realise it was a team of admin reading and replying!

• Sad
  • Angry

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Screenshot_20191006_220039_com.instagram.android.jpg

Might help if you know what a TROLL is, Rachel...
Because it's Not a person who
  • Disagrees with you
  • Asks a polite question of your conduct that you wish they hadn't asked
  • Offers you well-meant advice on keeping your baby ALIVE
  • Shares their concerns AWAY FROM YOUR PAGE with other concerned people
  • Says they've seen better fake eyelashes than yours

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Myarmyandme

I’m not defending her in away shape or form but seriously you can not spoil a baby!!

Whoever came up with that bullshit needs a slap and this is coming from a “proper” mummy of 6.

What I don’t understand though is how she can leave any of the others out, the middle one is with her mum, is this the same woman who abandoned her??
Issac is at home with his mate?? Why not take him and spend some time with both boys??

• Heart
Reactions: 24

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Barely any fruit or veg in that online shop then. Healthy eating campaign is going well. I'm being harsh, I assume the healthy stuff is buried under the packets and pot noodles.
Cut her some slack, there was a net of onions there 😂😂

Considering she's barely able to feed her children properly how the fuck is she going to cope with reusable nappies? Also, maybe I'm being cynical, but has she only bought a few to "see how she gets on" because she's anticipating that she'll get #gifted a load and won't have to spend her own hard-scammed cash on them?

Reactions: 23

Kermy5

Nothing could make me broody again. I'm boarded up like an old mineshaft.

• Haha

Jem28474

Do people seriously still think that we should let babies cry? He is 6 weeks old.. if he whimpers of course he should be held or fed 🙄. It’s very well researched that it doesn’t ‘spoil’ the baby.

also, not to defend her, but I really don’t see the problem with them going away without the other kids. Id so anything for a good night away from my DD - just to sleep! but I don’t have the support network for that.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
God, that post on Betsy was just cringe. I dont know how she can post all that when only 3 days ago she was posting a video of Betsy not caring about getting a detention for not doing her homework.
A child who was that worried about passing her exams would be doing all her coursework, homework ect. Or is it now a case of shes realised how close her exams are and shes panicing because shes messed around for the passed 18 months.

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Personally I like to safeguard my children by filming them from my car doing hyper sexualised dance moves at the roadside and it’s nice to see R does the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Kermy5

Pancakes are a lot easier to make when you aren't holding a phone. Just sayin.

• Haha

Mrs Spud

Sure, let's publicly post that I'm wearing my daughter's boyfriends joggers, completely normal thing to share with the public 👍

• Wow
  • Sad

Kbird

VIP Member
Why does she call her baby a poor little fucker? Those words wouldn't even enter my head to use about a child let alone a two month old baby. I can't get my head around how this woman is meant to be a role model. I wouldn't let my kids go round to play at her house. The swearing, the fact she might suddenly appear naked, the tik tok stuff etc etc.

• Angry