Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wilf is Unmumsy Mum’s baby’s name. Someone is getting them mixed up. Don’t see how they could though, UM has more talent in her little finger than our Rach.

Yeah, sure, you’d be a millionaire because absolutely everyone would be falling over themselves to have a pic of the Art Attack head hanging up in their kitchen every month. 🙄
I'd been laughing for far too long at this comment 😂😂😂😂 art attack head hanging in the kitchen😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't understand how anyone could defend her over that post. But yet again one of her dopey die hards tries (fails miserably).
All of her die hard followers are a few sandwiches short of a picnic it seems.

How can anyone justify that post for her?

Reactions: 9
She was still a victim herself in 2015 of domestic abuse (apparently) so how could she have found that funny. It's obviously something that had happened/been discussed about for her to have tagged his sister in it.

Reactions: 9
Josh looks like an actual penis in that hat, he thinks he can pull off 19 when he must be nearly 40. What a prick, literally

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m surprised she’s not at the scene of a bus crash just up from her saving lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Crew" 🙈 remember the t shirts etc "ptwm crew, always winning" used to make me bleeping cringe, winning what? I don't think she sells merch now that she gets things for free anyway.

Screenshot_20191005-161701_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If my partner ever left the house dressed like a luminous condom I’d leave him straight away

Also I’m not up to date with men’s fashion but his trousers are too short as well

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.