Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Sure, let's publicly post that I'm wearing my daughter's boyfriends joggers, completely normal thing to share with the public 👍
Nooooo, she hasn't done this?! I dare not look! Noooo! No waaaay!

My teen daughter would absolutely knack me if did this with her boyfs clothes, not that I would in a million years because it's just fucking weird!

(Thanks for the engagement congrats as well, means a lot gang, thank you.)

But noooooo I can't handle the cringe with the jogging bottoms, my teeth are hurting hahaha!

That's a bizarre thing to do. Some kind of weird power thing again. Look at me, I'm so down with the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Kermy5

I had to unfollow her because I truly cannot hear anymore about her tits her milk or as someone said on there "your milk must be pure cream" as the baby is so big I mean jesus Christ mate I'm rapidly being put off dairy for life here. Surprised she doesn't moo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

LittleMy

VIP Member
This is just my personal opinion so please don't jump on me.

I've never understood why people have children and then go on holiday without them. I know a weekend isn't a holiday really but I guess my thought is having children is a sacrifice, and you have to make those sacrifices until they are old enough for you not to make them anymore.
I'm getting married next year and if we go away our daughter will be coming with us. She's part of the wedding so why not be part of the honey moon.
Not jumping on anyone, just sharing my experience/view!

My now husband and I eloped in February. We had booked Vegas for my 30th, and decided that it was what we wanted to do after years of being engaged and constantly having to put our wedding on the back burner. There was no way we were going to be able to take the children with us (they were 1 and 3 years old). So they had a fun week with their grandparents instead, being spoiled, whilst we enjoyed some time away together and had a lovely wedding day. I don’t think it’s fair to say that once you’re a parent you should give up everything you once enjoyed.

There’s a difference between going out/away once in a blue moon, and never being there for your kids because your social life comes first. My children always come first and I am with them every day of the week 24/7 with very little support and no family nearby. I’ve sacrificed a lot for them, including my career, and never complain because that’s what mothers should do imo. It’s not unfair to seize the opportunity when it arises, especially if it so seldom does. I spent most of our holiday checking in on the kids anyway via FaceTime. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t begrudge these two their holiday (unless it’s being paid for out of the PayPal funds) but I just don’t understand why. It gives that vibe of wanting to be in your own little bubble and pretending to be a family of 3, while the reality is the 4 other kids back home. Maybe the kids don’t care, but you’d think the parents would. Just my thoughts.

• Heart
Alll that shit waffle about GCSEs really pisses me off. My kid did theirs this summer and really bloody struggled - had a tutor, didn’t want to go some days, fell out with friends etc etc and was utterly convinced they had failed all of them.
They didn’t (got 7/8 or A/B in old money in all of them) and is now doing A levels so here we go again.....
And I’m glad they passed because knowing about mental health, being kind and having a sense of humour WILL NOT get them a job or pay their bloody bills.
Do not dismiss the effort that MY child puts into their education Rachel. It might not matter in your tiny world but it matters in most peoples. You might be making a living flogging your kids and every second of your vapid life online but mine won’t be. Mine will be living in the real world amongst other real people doing a real job.
You need to wake up lady!

• Heart

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Her Insta stories are either her:

A) moaning and fml-ing at completely normal things (washing up, parenting, vet visits)

Or B) stroking gifts

What an inspiring and influential life!

wertyou

This is just my personal opinion so please don't jump on me.

I've never understood why people have children and then go on holiday without them. I know a weekend isn't a holiday really but I guess my thought is having children is a sacrifice, and you have to make those sacrifices until they are old enough for you not to make them anymore.
I'm getting married next year and if we go away our daughter will be coming with us. She's part of the wedding so why not be part of the honey moon.
The length of time from my oldest being born to my youngest being 18 will be over 30 years! That's a long time to martyr yourself to motherhood. The occasional weekend away is fine (and now positively encouraged by my oldest who recognises the importance of being a person in my own right not just mum)

• Heart

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Incredibly powerful speech by Rosie Duffield MP about DA in Parliament. Thats the real face of DA, thats what survivors of DA look like. Not the vapid witterings of R and how SHE alone helps her warriors.

• Heart

Myarmyandme

I have 6 kids and yep even though 5 of them are at school/college through the day I do still worry about them and the open mornings and do parent stuff with them.

Do I feel sorry for her...not in the slightest, she decided this life, just as I did, but she has family running around after her. MIL, Josh even the bloody kids!

She chooses to sell herself over SM, spew guff about being a world saving hero and how she and only she can save women being abused.

She decided to start the PayPal page so she could “help” more people, answer more messages and save more women, instead of getting of her arse and going back to work like the rest of us.

So sometimes she feels like she’s drowning, absolute bollocks, she’s got everything and everyone to palm her regular life onto. She needs a reality check, do what her followers do...daily then she has the right to bitch about life being hard.

• Heart

Kermy5

As a single Mum who got out of an emotionally abusive relationship I find her impossible to relate to. She is so far removed from that life now she has lost all perspective and it's actually insulting. I don't have a dishwasher, I am the dishwasher. I'm also the cook the cleaner the gardener the dog walker the breadwinner the list goes on and on and that's just how real life is. I hope Instagram disappears so she has to get a fucking job.

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Never had any intention of posting or even making an account but...
She’s talks so much shit!! That massive paragraph about how busy she is 🙄
She barely does anything without making a complete drama of it and yet people praise her like she’s the chuffing pope. It’s really starting to grate now.
I was a massive fan of hers until Rachael introduced me to this site. I thought you lot were a load of bitchy knobbers. You’re not I apologise 😂 x
I mean, I can be a bitchy knobber sometimes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

BigMama

Her Insta stories are either her:

A) moaning and fml-ing at completely normal things (washing up, parenting, vet visits)

Or B) stroking gifts

What an inspiring and influential life!
Exactly, so for the rest of us who don’t have luxuries such as a dishwasher, cleaner, a good income and support around us - heads up, we can sleep at night in the knowledge we’ve not ripped anyone off, haven’t made a name on the back of exploiting others and we don’t fucking lie 👏

• Heart

ShaWei

Chatty Member
I wonder if something happened to R at around age 14. She seems to have stopped growing emotionally from around this age. She still behaves like the immature playground bully who thinks she knows it all. The Girl rumoured to have sex with anyone for a packet of fags and a kit Kat. Always in the head’s office for breaking the rules. Changes the spelling of her name on her pencil case. The way she speaks to her children, the constant clamouring for older adults to look after her, the lack of foresight that any safeguarding issues might have arisen, the constant stream of much younger friends and things like videos of her and Betsy messing about in Asda. Just sort yourself out Rachaele. Time to grow up.

• Heart

Myarmyandme

Why is it when I see the baby in that outfit this morning all I can hear is Olivia Newton Johns Physical song?

There is no way on this earth she is the same size as Betsy...not a chance in hell!

We all know she never did all that washing and drying and folding....Nope Js mum was around and she managed to cook the tea as well and she managed to cuddle the baby! Rach take note on how Js mum does the daily shit and feckin do it yourself!

Loving all the healthy shit she’s ordered but if that’s a ‘Big’ shop then I’m definitely over feeding mine, but mine actually has fruit ( not in a fruit loaf) and veg (more than 2 onions and it’s usually green and orange coloured)

WTF are those things on her eyes???? It looks like 2 black hungry catapillers

Those nappies not a chance will she EVER use them properly she’s too feckin lazy to do it !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Mummyof4boys

I’ve got 4 kids, no cleaner, no gardener, no dog walker. I shop for food, I feed my kids, I go to the gym, I don’t get my eyelashes done but do go for my nails. Being organised isn’t rocket science, if the house isn’t tidy as long as the kids are fed and clean, who cares. It’s not that she can’t cope, it’s the fact her priorities are wrong. 1 hour doing shopping nope but 1 hour on her phone yes. 1 hour making a meal or 1 hour getting her lashes done !! Shes an idiot.

My son has just started his GCSE's and it is stressful, they have a lot of pressure on them and they are far too young to have the fear of failing placed on their shoulders.

But you know what my son would find even more stressful, me plastering all of his private feelings and struggles all over social media for all of his friends and thousands of strangers to see.

My boy is very lucky, his school is amazing and they value emotional well being as much as good grades. There is amazing pastoral care and the students are supported continuously. However, if at any time he has emotional problems, which so many teenagers do, the last thing I will do it post it all over my facebook for everyone to see.

Give your kids some privacy for fuck sake. If she can't think of something about herself to garner attention, she gets attention vicariously by using one of her kids.

Honestly, she is fucking vile and I need someone to press a paper bag to my face before I vomit.

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I'm surprised she didn't ring Josh at work sobbing so horrifically while vomiting that he had to come home immediately and do the dishes while she films herself weeping 🙄

• Haha