Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone give me a link to that site that lets you find out if an influencer has bought followers..?

THREAD NAME SUGGESTION:

I've found her vile, for quite a while
But the worst bit's her smug and spitty smile

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Holy tit how cringe is that ad!!!

How many times can she say amazing and impressed!

For an author/bullshitter she needs to learn some new vocabulary

Reactions: 12
"...younger and like I haven't just given birth and had no sleep"
Oh has she had a baby? I HADN'T NOTICED HER MENTION IT AT ALL.

Is this the ad we saw her going "bleeping HELLLLLLLL" recording? Kinda hard to come across as genuine when the behind the scenes is so vile and horrific *sips tea*

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I really can’t get over how wooden she is on her ads when we all know what an amazing actress she is πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Their lifestyle hasn’t changed in five years yet the two month old baby has his own pair of Vans πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Their lifestyle hasn’t changed in five years yet the two month old baby has his own pair of Vans πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
So relateable, especially to all her 'warriors' (uhh patronising word) in refuge. Oh but then we never hear about her helping them anymore, not that I believe she ever did in the first place. Just helped herself.

Reactions: 7
What in gods name does pc art attack look like? The turned up jeans, the twatty David Beckham designed jumper and a stone roses parka. And she thinks we all fancy him!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What in gods name does pc art attack look like? The turned up jeans, the twatty David Beckham designed jumper and a stone roses parka. And she thinks we all fancy him!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'd rather guide my Dad into my Mum than ever be attracted to PC Art attack.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
He must be dressed like that for a bet surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe that’s why they are together. They both arrested emotionally as teenagers.

Reactions: 5
It's really sad when kids are bought up around swearing, parents that think duck and c*nt are perfectly fine everyday words to use. We all have the odd slip up, but it seems common place with this load of chavs. You would think a kidscape embassador would think the same.
I imagine kids bought up around DA hear this sort of thing regularly and it can't be nice and I would think triggering for some.

It's really sad when kids are bought up around swearing, parents that think duck and c*nt are perfectly fine everyday words to use. We all have the odd slip up, but it seems common place with this load of chavs. You would think a kidscape embassador would think the same.
I imagine kids bought up around DA hear this sort of thing regularly and it can't be nice and I would think triggering for some.
I think it’s awful that kidscape clearly didn’t do their research when they asked her to be an ambassador, they just looked at the follower numbers and wanted the exposure.

Everyone is different but it really bugs me when parents put shoes on their kids and they are not even walking and she has shoes on Prince W and they are vans too. Not cheap πŸ€”

Reactions: 15
Hey guys, long time been following this thread, pretty much when PTWM was crying about the "horrific trolling". I followed her and a I still few other influencers, but something really doesn't sit right with me about her. I've gone back and forth with whether I should post on here, I'm of the mind of well if it doesn't directly affect my life then don't let it bother you but sod it here goes.
I liked her, found her relatable I'm 39, married with a blended family of my own never donated thank god. But wow has my opinion been changed. I won't bore you with why as it's very obvious but just highlight the main reasons for the change.
PayPal donations, parental alienation and just blatant lies on a daily basis.
Ps 40 is the new 30 and all that but you lot please stop dressing like your 21 πŸ™ˆ bloody embarrassing πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.