Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beigebabe

VIP Member
The reason Tattle exists is because of Livvy blasting people who dare to have an opinion all over her socials. One girl said she’d been receiving lots of hate messages. Someone needs to give these people Tattle codes 🫣
Im only here because telling Olivia, Kyree and Cachia what I felt via my own Instagram account got me blocked, leaving posting anonymously on forums as my only option. I especially love it when they say we hide behind fake names, butch I tried using my real name and pic but you couldn’t handle it and you’re feelings got hurt 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23

beigebabe

VIP Member
I’m working with a family member who is at Qantas to try and have them reassess their relationship with this foul excuse for a human.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
I just don’t understand having an entire career that basically depends on external validation. Considering the anxiety issues (and I’ve noticed most influencers seem to have them) and even now- her whole brand is just erratic and out of touch. How is she the same person who bragged about saving $30k a year? Who is her audience anyway? Who watches someone take more flights and go on holidays and complain the way she does and thinks it’s aspirational or good content? Who watches the whiplash from body acceptance to major lipo and now on a dexy rollercoaster that’s caused significant weight loss and thinks this appeals to me in the mum demographic? So what does she actually do anymore? Film videos of her opening boxes? Film herself in gym gear? Read a million fucking books? Drive back and forth to Melbourne?
How is this relatable to all of the other mums I know who are working their asses off, at home or in workplaces? How does this bitch have so much time?
The absolute fucking nerve to complain the way she does, without a shred of reading the room… bitch- people are going without to feed their kids. If you have a problem with people having a problem with your online business, maybe don’t be online. People will have opinions. If you don’t like it, be offline. You actually can’t choose or control how people perceive you, or whether they like you. Get over it. Or better yet, actually consider whether this type of job is healthy for your family’s privacy, your mental health and your self esteem.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

beigebabe

VIP Member
I’m defs glad you got an upgrade . I’m also defs glad the flight was cancelled. Defs grateful you got another flight though. Like defs understand you miss your other kid and husband.

Defs loved seeing Toad, I mean Ted defs living her best life at Disney, she defs takes great pics.

I was defs saddened she got overwhelmed, poor Ted. I defs lost sleep over that, like who wouldn’t?

You defs need 15 days to like see the whole park in Hong Kong, it’s like huge, but if you’re paying with your own money, I defs recommend just one day. Defs feels less like cast members here, they defs more like just employees. WTF does that even mean?!

Defs grateful you remembered that pool room pic of favourite toad, I mean Ted, you defs want the other kid to feel like she defs missed out.

Ted defs the funniest kid at Disney today, bwahahaha she doesn’t like little kids or babies, she’s def the funniest kid, she’s also defs bewildered by the lack of the number 13 in Hong Kong, but instead of learning why, we called the lady in such a panic to get us the hell out of here early, because we defs only came here for Disney, defs none of this culture bullshit. Defs only here for the western side of town.

Hopefully Qantas defs loved that you took another airline, and dump your arse, even though it’s a SHIT airline and you two are defs a match made in heaven, or is that hell?

So bippity boppity FUCK off you pair of absolute airhead bimbos 🖕🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

BeachBaby

VIP Member
There’s highlights from as early as November 2023 of her talking to the camera a lot calmer than now.

As someone who is actually ND, diagnosed from a verrrrry young age, all the drugs doped me out, I can have a coffee before bed To put me to sleep at night..I’d have a lot of respect for her rant and “sharing her ND diagnosis” but it genuinely feels like an act / fad. Nothing feels genuine about it. How did it just turn on so quickly. I’m a shadow of myself when I’m on the medication, not hyped up. Just feels like she’s actually indirectly taking the piss out of ND people because it’s the “ relatable” thing these days
I have no idea if she is ND or not, all I can see is the meds she is taking are making her worse not better.
The cynical part of me says she loves the meds cos they made her skinny and she will not stop taking them.

Reactions: 18

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
The thought of her setting up her phone, pressing record, then jumping and squealing for the camera is so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 17

saaahhhhreal

Chatty Member
Now she's saying it's her neurodivergence that makes her manic and saying shame on people for laying shit on her ND 🙄 Don't use that as an excuse Liv, aren't your meds supposed to help that? She is tone deaf AF and bragging about everything daily but doesn't actually work or do anything day in day out.
I have unhinged moments but difference is I don't post them on SM and I don't brag about my life constantly and spend my time obsessed with characters I liked when I was 5.
she was also NOTHING like this prior to her diagnosis

There’s highlights from as early as November 2023 of her talking to the camera a lot calmer than now.

As someone who is actually ND, diagnosed from a verrrrry young age, all the drugs doped me out, I can have a coffee before bed To put me to sleep at night..I’d have a lot of respect for her rant and “sharing her ND diagnosis” but it genuinely feels like an act / fad. Nothing feels genuine about it. How did it just turn on so quickly. I’m a shadow of myself when I’m on the medication, not hyped up. Just feels like she’s actually indirectly taking the piss out of ND people because it’s the “ relatable” thing these days

• Heart

loveinfluenzas

Chatty Member
Now she's saying it's her neurodivergence that makes her manic and saying shame on people for laying shit on her ND 🙄 Don't use that as an excuse Liv, aren't your meds supposed to help that? She is tone deaf AF and bragging about everything daily but doesn't actually work or do anything day in day out.
I have unhinged moments but difference is I don't post them on SM and I don't brag about my life constantly and spend my time obsessed with characters I liked when I was 5.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

AntiPants

Chatty Member
25 million stories to say she doesn’t drink and drive. Good onya Liv, it’s the bare minimum you can do. Would you like an award?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
That’s the thing, whether she’s ND or not, on dexys or not, or whatever. It’s actually not the point. She’s been fucking MANIC all week, so much much worse than usual ever since the concert. And THATS what people are commenting on. She’s always been erratic with her rants and arm waving and all that, and yes, it’s annoying as hell, but for the most part, her followers know that’s her and accept it, she hasn’t been losing many. But this week hasn’t just been a whole nother level, it’s been a whole different fucking planet. AND she admitted herself that her private life/personal admin and family life and all the “normal” stuff has gone to shit because of how she’s been this week.
So her defence is ridiculous and so flawed. No ones picking on you for being ND livvy, it’s for being so fucking insane about a pop star (no disrespect to Taylor) that doesn’t even know you exist!

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
Remember when they first moved into the new house ( the one they are in now) & she was in TEARS 😂everyday. She hates it, she hates the black the tiles the rooms, etc etc. my fave memory is when she would get on drunk and rant about how no one likes women making money. No livvy NO ONE likes you claiming you designed something when you literally bought chip Alibaba shit. such good memories.

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Whoever took a baby to that concert would have to be an utter moron.
No one would ‘come for you’ fuckwit if you didn’t brag so much & plaster yourself & your brat on social media. You could have got your tickets & taken Ted all without the fanfare but you love drama because you are an overgrown toddler.