Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the way to Perth to get her skin treated by a friend at her clinic and she still looks like a cottage cheese pizza, what possessed her to get that blunt fringe? Yuk

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WHO THE duck TOLD HER that getting a fringe would look good!?
Haha is she at the airport? Where’s this grifter off now. Can’t wait to ditch her kids now they are back at school!!
---
Oh she’s with her kids? No school for them?

Reactions: 2
The waist grab is definitely exactly that. I had to skip through because the constant oooohhhhhg look at her outfit distractions grinds my gears.

Reactions: 8
Basically her tummy tuck or whatever was a big waste of money, should have just got her anxiety pills or whatever she says has caused her weight loss earlier. Secretly hoping at some point her weight goes up, up, up.

Reactions: 11
Stop saying your kid is basically a teenager you wanker isn’t she like 10? Like we know that both the babies are like going to grow up to to like be like grifters cause they like started like young at birth &;like don’t know like any better like that for them ….like.🤨🤡

Reactions: 7
Stop saying your kid is basically a teenager you wanker isn’t she like 10? Like we know that both the babies are like going to grow up to to like be like grifters cause they like started like young at birth &;like don’t know like any better like that for them ….like.🤨🤡
I know someone who was growing their kid up waaaaayyyy before there time and it came down to wanting their child up and out of their way because being a parent was holding them back from what they wanted to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
My god she is so obnoxiously annoying and spiralling and getting worse 🥴 the clasping of her hands on her waist is so embarrassing and she knows exactly what she’s doing. She’s dropped all the weight because she’s on the dexies, which seem like they are amping her up, but if she truly had ADHD they should be levelling her out. She just seems more manic and out of control. Now she’s casually throwing in that she’s an “autism girly” because she’s watched a few tik toks and diagnosed herself. She acts like a teenager, face matches.
IMG_5983.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The duck is she on about? 🤪
The cheek of this witch acting like Sopha Dopha is just a girl on Tik Tok and Olivia White is the queen on social media and has no idea who this girl is. She’s got nearly half a million more followers than you sweetheart and diagnosing her with ADHD and autism and calling her a “little girl” you’re cooked mate. You’re also a bleeping nobody.
Doesn’t she like have like teenagers now? Like I mean how can she like have teenagers and not know who Sopha Dopha is?! Livvvvy I know you think you’re old, but I am actually old, have real teenagers and know who Sopha Dopha is, because my real teenagers follow her.
Banging on about a story regarding the price of a handmade mug is hilarious, when OW drop shipped generic glasses and claimed she made them, remember that Romy and Michele?
Unsure of my point, I’m rambling like her now 🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The constant flapping of her arms - I thought she was going to take off - it gave me vertigo & how many times did she tuck her hair behind her ear. What an effing rant is all I can say. All I could focus on was her cheese pizza chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Livvy is now the same size at her 7 year old! Girlfriend is looking sickly.
IMG_4607.jpeg

---
The duck is she on about? 🤪
The cheek of this witch acting like Sopha Dopha is just a girl on Tik Tok and Olivia White is the queen on social media and has no idea who this girl is. She’s got nearly half a million more followers than you sweetheart and diagnosing her with ADHD and autism and calling her a “little girl” you’re cooked mate. You’re also a bleeping nobody.
Doesn’t she like have like teenagers now? Like I mean how can she like have teenagers and not know who Sopha Dopha is?! Livvvvy I know you think you’re old, but I am actually old, have real teenagers and know who Sopha Dopha is, because my real teenagers follow her.
Banging on about a story regarding the price of a handmade mug is hilarious, when OW drop shipped generic glasses and claimed she made them, remember that Romy and Michele?
Unsure of my point, I’m rambling like her now 🤪
I want the 5 mins of my life back that I spent trying to understand what she was going on about. She’s obviously on that Sopha side which isn’t the popular opinion lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she has ADHD, she is a totally self obsessed and unevolved c.u.n.t & simply likes the idea of being a bit spesh (neuro spicy as she refers to it) . This latest rant was basically all about her. Those dexies are not working- if you truly have ADHD they slow and calm you - she’s just an attention bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She desperately wants to be Emily geraghty, she lives same town as liv, and she was having lunch with her today going by her stories, and obviously emily does videos about her son and herself being nurospicey, i love watching her tik tok! Iiv is try hard wannabe nurodivergent girly... 🤦‍♀️.

anddddd
Why is she she pretending she
doesn't know who sopha is 😂😂 you obviously are on tik tok we know you are.

Reactions: 2
My god she is so obnoxiously annoying and spiralling and getting worse 🥴 the clasping of her hands on her waist is so embarrassing and she knows exactly what she’s doing. She’s dropped all the weight because she’s on the dexies, which seem like they are amping her up, but if she truly had ADHD they should be levelling her out. She just seems more manic and out of control. Now she’s casually throwing in that she’s an “autism girly” because she’s watched a few tik toks and diagnosed herself. She acts like a teenager, face matches.
View attachment 2730330
I had never noticed her "adhd-ness" until she started her medication for it and now shes is all over the place. The are a few people on insta doing the same. "Oh I have always been adhd, just never diagnosed but I was a nightmare teenager etc etc, can't remember names etc etc." Now they are on meds they are absolutely manic but laughing that it shows they are adhd... and all have lost weight!!! Amazing.

Reactions: 5