Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

singsweetnightingale

Someone must have reacted to a post about Olivia on the outspoken group because it’s been bumped up on the page. Not sure if was posted on here but it’s worth a repost for any new tattlers. I screen recorded but am getting told the file is too large to upload here. If someone smarter than me could do it that would be great 😂
Date video was posted is 25/11/22

Reactions: 1

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
Does she use hair extensions. Only asking because in her slide this morning about taking her children to school her hair looked really thin and shorter.
She fried her to shit, it's honestly never looked so bad that colour and cut and fringe.. at the point she should just die it brown and call it a day .😅

• Haha
Her eldest daughters speech seemed a little off! Is she also on the spicy spectrum?
She touched on this in her rant after The Outspoken group post - she mentions how she is navigating ND with her ‘girls’, definitely plural, so I believe Annabelle has been diagnosed with either ADHD or ASD also. Usually when adults are diagnosed it’s after their child has been diagnosed.
---
I don't know nearly enough about this to have an educated opinion but are you implying that olivia may be on the spectrum? Because, wow, I don't know about that. There's a lot of other psych issues she could have been "masking" in her misbehaviour.
Adding to my last reply, sorry, I don’t know how to edit. She has also been diagnosed with OCD which is also a VERY common overlap in ASD.

Last edited:

Bizziebody

VIP Member
The whole family is probably neuro spicey. No one misses out.
Im very surprised old Mumsy wasn’t shouted a ticket to TayTay to hang out with darling daughter.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Was That a grifted trip to Currumbin Bird Sanctuary? Stupid ? I know, Liv pays for as little as possible.

Msoscyq

Chatty Member
She’s deranged, I hope she’s got psychiatric cover
Got my fingers crossed for us both. I went in 95 but was so drunk I don’t remember being there 😞
That would have been for Vitalogy? I was too young and living in a small town. I've only seen them once, in 2006. Hope you get some tix!

• Heart

Michy02

VIP Member
It honestly seems like HOW and RLittle are just trying to outdo each other with the Taylor swift parties 🤔
They always take something fun and go to extreme. Like RL adopting that cowgirl personality with that Luke Combs concert 😂

Michy02

VIP Member
Also it’s the last week of school next week. Usually lots of fun things on. Kid probably just wants to be with her friends. She obviously didn’t want to pay the school holiday prices!

Livvys been on countless interstate trips this year and I think 4 overseas holidays? This is her second Disneyland for the year.

Michy02

VIP Member
I don’t get the Taylor Swift hype. I just don’t, she has great business skills though. Apart from that I don’t get it. Hoping to snag Pearl Jam tickets though….
Same. I like a couple of her songs but I’m not a die hard fan and I think the amount of money she’s charging and earning is insane. I’m actually waiting for the ride to turn and people realise how much she’s ripping them off!

BeachBaby

VIP Member
So they are in the sensory room and the ND child is spinning around on that covered seat, making a racket. No thoughts for any other children that needed a quiet space.
---
Why did Annabelle stay home? I don’t get that.
She was sick apparently. Cracks me up when I hear her talk, so bogan. Sorry if that is inappropriate. To make up for it I think she is very cute looking.
---
Also they are pretty crap seats for VIP!!!