Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean c@nt.

Congrats to @emmygluewho I’ve turned your comment into the thread title! 😂 You win a Barbie Dreamhouse! Yours to enjoy in 2026! 😂 congrats 🎉 make sure to kiss Livvys ass HARD in 4 years 🥳
IMG_0585.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More giveaways gals. More landfill, more crap. Big question is will the recipients ever receive their prize. Shifty, spotty mole.

Reactions: 2
There is NO way she is a DD!! She would have been lucky to be one when she had the fat transfer!

Reactions: 2
I can’t fathom how Olivia can be “so overwhelmed” by life (last weeks car rant) and the return of school, that she has ZERO time to do all this much required stuff for council or whatever. But has no issue finding the time to read, book flights, makeup and hair artists, accommodation and all the rest….

it’s called adulting Liv. You have to show up in all areas mate.

Reactions: 10
I can’t fathom how Olivia can be “so overwhelmed” by life (last weeks car rant) and the return of school, that she has ZERO time to do all this much required stuff for council or whatever. But has no issue finding the time to read, book flights, makeup and hair artists, accommodation and all the rest….

it’s called adulting Liv. You have to show up in all areas mate.
This is exactly what I was thinking today when I realised I'd only read 5 of my 10 books for my goal this year. Olivia has all the free time in the world to read 50 books a year and travelling everywhere because she doesn't have a job. Besides influencing if you'd even call it that. Yet she constantly complains about being overwhelmed by life. duck mate wait until you actually have a job and then you'll really know how overwhelming life can be 🙄

Reactions: 5
Now has the Halloween Box for her brats babies.👻
Out for breakfast with one kid still in pyjamas & the other in what looks like her Bonds Cottontails undies.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Shopping at ALDI and saving sooooooo much money? Guess there’s no woolies spono deals coming up then…

Reactions: 5
Adults that are super into Disney really have an inability to perceive that their lack of intellectual and emotional development is on display for all.

Reactions: 6
Adults that are super into Disney really have an inability to perceive that their lack of intellectual and emotional development is on display for all.
Totally agree. It’s also SUCH an expensive hobby
---
Now has the Halloween Box for her brats babies.👻
Out for breakfast with one kid still in pyjamas & the other in what looks like her Bonds Cottontails undies.
Nope not doing Halloween boxes 😂 just more crap

Also Livvy our Aldi budget Kween with her $1000 shoes and designer handbags. So relatable!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That Disney ear collection, WTAF. My kids have been to Disneyland in California and got a pair each, I’m certain with the exchange rate they were about $100 each (AUD) they also have a pair each my sister got them at Shanghai. We are going to Tokyo and HK Disney in Nov/Dec and I’ve told them they can get one pair each at one of the parks and either wear them at both or take a pair from home. That’s utterly ridiculous, I thought three pairs was excessive.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That most recent reel? Not one of those songs was released in 1999? Dick head!!
Killing Heidi was in the year 2000. She’s such a try hard!

Reactions: 3
That most recent reel? Not one of those songs was released in 1999? Dick head!!
Killing Heidi was in the year 2000. She’s such a try hard!
Yes! Imagine if she could find out exactly WHEN a song was released by typing it into her phone that's permanently attached to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 4