Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 4
Also, Diana was almost 30 years ago now and obviously ended really badly. No one wants to repeat that. Things have been different for a long time. Meghan isn’t Kate or Diana either, totally different scenario.

Reactions: 7
Is the royal family going to be her next obsession? Probably too hard to monetise $$

Reactions: 10
Is the royal family going to be her next obsession? Probably too hard to monetise $$
She is tagging Kate so knows it will get traction and comments. All the nutters come out to defend kween megs. If you don't you're racist.

Reactions: 1
God i hate that little kid hands under chin pose she constantly does. You are not cute

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God i hate that little kid hands under chin pose she constantly does. You are not cute
Oh I’m so bleeping sick of it. She’s not the only who does it, but she does it the most and in the most obnoxious way 🙄

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand it. It’s probably why she’s always got pimples there from her dirty hands

Reactions: 5
Her fluffy fringe, the heart poses and the cheese and pepperoni pizza face that is spreading like wildfire across her cheeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The comments on her latest post about Kate are bleeping gross. What a pack of ugly, bored, basic witches. She makes me sick to my stomach, some people should have continued to cover their face and isolate well after covid.
Didn’t they say initially that Kate won’t be seen until after Easter? It’s not Easter yet Olivia. I think all that flying has fried your last brain cell.
She is the worst human I’ve seen on the internet, followed by her mini me.

Reactions: 13
I hope Olivia feels like an absolute piece of tit for her “hyper focus” on the apparent “mystery” of what’s happening with Kate like it was some joke - this woman has bleeping cancer and is a mother of 3 young kids - yes she is in the public eye but she isn’t fodder for your threads account you bleeping witch. Of course there will be no remorse or any kind of self reflection from this witch, just straight onto the next hyper focus.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope Olivia feels like an absolute piece of tit for her “hyper focus” on the apparent “mystery” of what’s happening with Kate like it was some joke - this woman has bleeping cancer and is a mother of 3 young kids - yes she is in the public eye but she isn’t fodder for your threads account you bleeping witch. Of course there will be no remorse or any kind of self reflection from this witch, just straight onto the next hyper focus.
Came here to say the same thing.
She needs to shut up and stay in her boring lane.
---
Truth be told, she's probably pissed off the real story has come out from Kate herself.
She won't be able to tell us "il told you so" like she did when "Trav" was on his way to Australia 🙄

Reactions: 11
I’m working with a family member who is at Qantas to try and have them reassess their relationship with this foul excuse for a human.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22