Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
Remember when they first moved into the new house ( the one they are in now) & she was in TEARS 😂everyday. She hates it, she hates the black the tiles the rooms, etc etc. my fave memory is when she would get on drunk and rant about how no one likes women making money. No livvy NO ONE likes you claiming you designed something when you literally bought chip Alibaba shit. such good memories.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Whoever took a baby to that concert would have to be an utter moron.
No one would ‘come for you’ fuckwit if you didn’t brag so much & plaster yourself & your brat on social media. You could have got your tickets & taken Ted all without the fanfare but you love drama because you are an overgrown toddler.

beigebabe

VIP Member
Potentially embarrassing myself here, but YEARS ago I used to like Olivia, she displayed none, like NONE of the characteristics she now claims back then, what’s her deal? I don’t have a great understanding of ADHD/aspergers/autism so I have no idea if she’d actually been diagnosed or just acting like a fucking twat for attention. I can’t stand even looking at her stories now, it seems so over the top and performative to be genuine to me.

I hope Olivia feels like an absolute piece of shit for her “hyper focus” on the apparent “mystery” of what’s happening with Kate like it was some joke - this woman has fucking cancer and is a mother of 3 young kids - yes she is in the public eye but she isn’t fodder for your threads account you fucking bitch. Of course there will be no remorse or any kind of self reflection from this bitch, just straight onto the next hyper focus.

• Heart

beigebabe

VIP Member
The fuck is she on about? 🤪
The cheek of this bitch acting like Sopha Dopha is just a girl on Tik Tok and Olivia White is the queen on social media and has no idea who this girl is. She’s got nearly half a million more followers than you sweetheart and diagnosing her with ADHD and autism and calling her a “little girl” you’re cooked mate. You’re also a fucking nobody.
Doesn’t she like have like teenagers now? Like I mean how can she like have teenagers and not know who Sopha Dopha is?! Livvvvy I know you think you’re old, but I am actually old, have real teenagers and know who Sopha Dopha is, because my real teenagers follow her.
Banging on about a story regarding the price of a handmade mug is hilarious, when OW drop shipped generic glasses and claimed she made them, remember that Romy and Michele?
Unsure of my point, I’m rambling like her now 🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
The kid has an ND diagnosis, she is more than likely getting the help she needs, which would include speech therapy among other things. This is one thing I actually applaud Olivia on, the way she hasn't paraded her daughters ND without any thought to it, she has been careful what she shows of Annabelle for a while now and we hardly see her to avoid this kind of judgement, let’s leave the kid out of it.
She told everyone all about her daughter’s first period, subsequent periods, body changes, mood swings 🫠 all of that felt like it should have stayed private

• Wow
  • Sad

ATOLOU$

Does it seem like there are many spicy kids now? Does every child with quirk need to be diagnosed as spicy? Call me old, but I think there any many over medicated kids lately.
No not every child with a quirk needs to be diagnosed, but the kids who really struggle day to day do need to be.

You are right, many kids are getting diagnosed these days but it’s because we now have more awareness and we can get them the help they need. Please don’t add to the stigma of medicating and diagnosis.

I don’t doubt there are kids who do not need to be medicated, but there’s plenty that are genuinely medicated and their quality of life is better.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

loveinfluenzas

Chatty Member
Now she's complaining about people complaining about her for going to multiple concerts and taking her ND daughter to a concert unprepared 🙄 what does she expect when she chooses to share everything with everyone!

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
Is it bad that I feel an immense sense of joy whenever she shares her husband because he’s so hideous and creepy? It’s a bit if built in karma

he legit looks like Fagin from the Oliver musical

• Haha

vikingjan

Chatty Member
If she put all that manic energy into something meaningful and worthwhile - charity work or focusing on important issues & being present with her kids instead of tracking planes, obsessing over celebrities & living in some childish fantasy world & stop trying to impress & flaunt when life is hard for a lot of people. Some humility wouldn’t go astray.

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
The difference is these fuckers have a public platform from which they enjoy making money with no accountability. They think any form of constructive criticism is “bullying.”

Tattle is full of nasty losers and the site should be shut down - some of the comments in FB groups sucking up the asses of these influencers. Fucking bootlickers. It’s a one sided relationship. Call it for what it is. These people don’t care about you. They’re making money off you.

They whine because on their own platform they block anyone who has an opposing view. They use their followers to dox people.

Yet Olivia - you posted shit online to 100k people which has a responsibility whether you like it or not. As much as “everyone else” online probably posted memes or comments, not many would have such a large audience. Hope you feel real guilty, you rude, obnoxious mole.

makeitstop

VIP Member
Has her kid always been ND? If you knew your kid was sensitive to noise would you not take your own headphones? She has never had issues with the crowds and noise at the many Disney parks she has been visited.

Last edited:
Waiting for her to simultaneously cream her pants and make 194830 tik toks to claim SHE worked out that Travis kelce is coming to Aus now that it’s being reported by all the news outlets 🤦🏼‍♀️ like why the fuck do you care so much about a celebrity relationship!?

DaniBFitsHostage

My god she is so obnoxiously annoying and spiralling and getting worse 🥴 the clasping of her hands on her waist is so embarrassing and she knows exactly what she’s doing. She’s dropped all the weight because she’s on the dexies, which seem like they are amping her up, but if she truly had ADHD they should be levelling her out. She just seems more manic and out of control. Now she’s casually throwing in that she’s an “autism girly” because she’s watched a few tik toks and diagnosed herself. She acts like a teenager, face matches.
IMG_5983.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
That’s the thing, whether she’s ND or not, on dexys or not, or whatever. It’s actually not the point. She’s been fucking MANIC all week, so much much worse than usual ever since the concert. And THATS what people are commenting on. She’s always been erratic with her rants and arm waving and all that, and yes, it’s annoying as hell, but for the most part, her followers know that’s her and accept it, she hasn’t been losing many. But this week hasn’t just been a whole nother level, it’s been a whole different fucking planet. AND she admitted herself that her private life/personal admin and family life and all the “normal” stuff has gone to shit because of how she’s been this week.
So her defence is ridiculous and so flawed. No ones picking on you for being ND livvy, it’s for being so fucking insane about a pop star (no disrespect to Taylor) that doesn’t even know you exist!
Exactly this and it seems when anyone points that out it’s making fun of her ND.

thousands of people are ND but this last week has been sooooo hard to watch, people can’t put food on the table for their family, or pay bills, some even living out of cars yet here she is putting her family on the back burner to track some guys flight and talk about a pop star like it’s life or death.
Her stans are just as bad standing up for this behaviour like it’s normal.
I’m not boring. I just have a life.. outside of my phone screen and online friends.

• Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Can go to the opening of an envelope but has anxiety through the roof in a supermarket. Ok
Complaining about the cost of living being expensive but how much money is she spending on her multiple trips to Melbourne weekly/monthly.? Lives rural cause it's cheaper but the 🤡must be in the City a LOT.

• Haha

vikingjan

Chatty Member
Another one of her attention whore rants. We are all so boring because we are not ND. Her ND makes her exciting. Everyone - she has bent over backwards to source tickets for her friends and wants a pat on the back. Go fuck yourself.
It’s all about her,her,her and anything she does for anyone is to shine a light on herself. She even filmed her own daughter on the phone when she surprised her with tickets for her birthday. Maybe just keep things private.
she will delete these rants when she sobers up so I’m including them for posperity.
Internet is forever mole.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Michy02

VIP Member
Potentially embarrassing myself here, but YEARS ago I used to like Olivia, she displayed none, like NONE of the characteristics she now claims back then, what’s her deal? I don’t have a great understanding of ADHD/aspergers/autism so I have no idea if she’d actually been diagnosed or just acting like a fucking twat for attention. I can’t stand even looking at her stories now, it seems so over the top and performative to be genuine to me.
I think she’s spent too much time at home without an actual job to give her structure and on her own chatting to her iPhone and thinking she’s more important than she is. She’s always been a bit of a biach but she’s gotten so much worse over the years. She jumps from topic to topic and is a bit of a mess. She was body positive when she had baby weight then she had weight loss surgery made no sense. Being an “influencer” has given her the time and money and access to all these special interests that she goes bananas on.

Her kids are at school and Crome dome hard at work selling wheelchairs and the like and what does she do all day?