Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jezzz is so organised and I don’t cope well when he is away with all I have to do. Next minute posts a stupid reel that not even her brain dead idiot bestie can understand.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jezzz is so organised and I don’t cope well when he is away with all I have to do. Next minute posts a stupid reel that not even her brain dead idiot bestie can understand.
Imagine spending time filming yourself making videos that nobody understands while trying to be relatable 😂 would love to be a fly on the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's unhinged, look I'm not a fan of Brittany but i agree with her comment what the hell did i just watch, cooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How on earth you rock up at the school gate and talk to other parents who’ve just done a day at work, I’ll never understand

Reactions: 5
The despo tagging of Camilla and constantly sucking up to be her bestie sent me 😂😂

• Haha
The bragging over an up grade on a flight that takes about an hour. What a sad little wanker she is.

Find some new 'look at skinny moi' model poses the hands on your hips is dated now.

Reactions: 7
Why did she need to show us the message that she got upgraded, that's not even a subtle brag, that's just screaming look at me I'm better than you.. 💀

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Guyzzz, stores just don’t have her tiny size in anything she likes. Boo hoo. No one cares about your clenched teeth, your Botox or anything else about you you big spoilt brat.
I don’t find your cheeky brat baby cute either.

Olivia complaining about the washing from the weekend and can anyone relate… topped off with Pilates, a nail visit, picking up her books from the library…. Nah babes…. Many of us are at actual work.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
25 million stories to say she doesn’t drink and drive. Good onya Liv, it’s the bare minimum you can do. Would you like an award?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
STOP bleeping MOVING YOUR HANDS LIKE THIS YOU DUMB bleeping GRONK!
Why does she do it?? I honestly don’t get if, and she’s really ramped it up lately too. It’s so bleeping annoying 🤬🤬
Those nails get uglier every Week too.💅

Reactions: 4
She’s waving her hands a million miles an hour, manically talking a million miles an hour (the usual mmmm’s and likes every 3 words) I get agitated and anxious just listening to her. My god I wish she’d have enough respect for her followers to speak properly and calm the duck down. Of course it’s those uppers (dexas) she takes for her real or imagined neuro spiciness. Either way she’s an unevolved, self absorbed c**unt.

Reactions: 10