Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More shots fired at RL… seriously could she be anymore transparent!? If only she was this transparent when declaring ads! As if that pixxie post is not sponsored, therefore she’s being paid to advertise so she’s not doing it “cheap” she’s being paid and deceiving her followers along with it but hey she’s so real! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20240122-201209_Instagram.jpg

Seriously?! You're one of the worst tone deaf individuals ever HOW!! That many holidays, events, outfits, mindless purchasing, what a massive hypocrite. Just because she did one thing 'cheaply' 🙄 Some kids just don't have birthday parties at all Livvyyy in this current climate.
Screenshot_20240122-201209_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2706240

Seriously?! You're one of the worst tone deaf individuals ever HOW!! That many holidays, events, outfits, mindless purchasing, what a massive hypocrite. Just because she did one thing 'cheaply' 🙄 Some kids just don't have birthday parties at all Livvyyy in this current climate. View attachment 2706240
Er does this suck up know Livvy has a pool, sauna, large house and large property, 2 businesses and probably 2 cars. More holidays and overseas trips than hot dinners. She’s not doing it tough at all! Just wants to get the head pats for her kids bday. Barbie party? Ugh my daughter did that in 2023!

Reactions: 10
I don’t call the cost of that party cheap at all. I don’t even think it was a birthday party, it was a just because we can, we will spend, spend, spend.
Out of touch fool is not doing it tough at all.

That Barbie box party has been done to death, I have seen so many people/influencers do that last year, yawns. That kid gives Alaska Luxe a run for her money in the obnoxious and pretentious Olympics.

Reactions: 5
Says she did this party cheaply, the arts and craft, the barbie box the food and drinks she should would provided, that's definitely well over $100

and was gifted a $900 projector 🤦‍♀️ yes she does with them, she said so in kyrees group dunno why she never disclose it in her stories.
“I do find the money worth it” YOU DIDNT PAY FOR IT FUCKHEAD! Was she always this dense or was it the dexys?

Reactions: 7
Says she did this party cheaply, the arts and craft, the barbie box the food and drinks she should would provided, that's definitely well over $100

and was gifted a $900 projector 🤦‍♀️ yes she does with them, she said so in kyrees group dunno why she never disclose it in her stories.
Full disclosure! Well legally you have to state that babes.

Reactions: 1
I really have no interest in your hormones or how your adult acne is going or how thin & dull your hair is darl. No interest in your 60 billion Swift looks either.
Can’t wait to never hear of Taylor swift again.💃🎸

Reactions: 8
I just can't believe she has the nerve to always complain and about the cost of living when she flys somewhere everyday literally and in business class too 🤯. She is a spoilt brat!

Reactions: 11
I really have no interest in your hormones or how your adult acne is going or how thin & dull your hair is darl. No interest in your 60 billion Swift looks either.
Can’t wait to never hear of Taylor swift again.💃🎸
Same! I think I'm one of the very few on this planet that doesn't rate Taylor Swift. I get major mean girl vibes from her.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe the fact she advertised skincare when clearly (no shade) she does not have clear skin and had to be on a course of antibiotics. She will bleeping shill anything. Greedy, self absorbed, navel gazing, whiny witch.

Reactions: 9
I just can't believe she has the nerve to always complain and about the cost of living when she flys somewhere everyday literally and in business class too 🤯. She is a spoilt brat!
Makes me sick!! She’s got no idea about the cost of living with all the free tit that she grifts.

Reactions: 3
Her skin is still fkd that facial didn't do much she's delusional, but anything for a free service.🤡💀

Reactions: 3
Ted the turd irks me way more than I should let an unknown to me obnoxious brat should. I would hate to be seated anywhere near these wankers on a plane, not that I would ever be in bUsInEsS class anyway.