Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe for one second her child is ND. It just garners her attention bleep mother more clicks, more content, more attention .
It may be overwhelming but the whole ND label that’s a big No. It just makes mommy feel so spesh. Maybe bye your kid a set of headphones instead of eye
bleeping yourself.

Reactions: 9
How many neuro spicies can one person have. ADHS, Autism, ND. It’s insulting to people who struggle with some of these on a daily basis to have this unevolved moron claim them, mock them because they make her feel ever so spesh and on trend.

Reactions: 7
Thank duck she’s typed out her rants tonight so we don’t have to listen to her say “like” 1000 times while waving her arms and hands around like a bleeping idiot

Did she also not get Marcia Leone tickets!? Scamming/grifting/lying is really paying off for this fuckwit.

Reactions: 4
I haven’t looked at her page in forever. Wow her ozempic is messing with her skin. She looks like a meth head without make up on

Thank duck she’s typed out her rants tonight so we don’t have to listen to her say “like” 1000 times while waving her arms and hands around like a bleeping idiot
Was she ranting in stories? I think she’s done a dirty delete. What was she on about?

Reactions: 1
The mmmmm,s ,the likes multiplied by 100, the flapping,arms and hand movements. Does she ever think how painful & torturous that is for people to consume and that’s even for us boring non spicy folk..
Here’s a suggestion for you Spicy Guacamole Mole maybe just watch yourself back before you hit post.
She’ll be saying she’s got Asperger’s Syndrome next. Then she’ll be even more spesh & spicy.
---
She has done a dirty delete. Mole has forgotten about screenshots.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she saying that she got THE VIP TICKETS with her birds nest, asshold kid 'hours before'!?

duck, she did well organising matching outfits, accessories and all that jazz in mere hours.

Reactions: 11
Screw anyone who had the audacity to go twice or even three times when some real fans didn’t even manage to get one ticket. Wish there was a system to stop that happening. Seems so unfair. Especially when duck wits like her manage to do it

Reactions: 10
Whoever took a baby to that concert would have to be an utter moron.
No one would ‘come for you’ fuckwit if you didn’t brag so much & plaster yourself & your brat on social media. You could have got your tickets & taken Ted all without the fanfare but you love drama because you are an overgrown toddler.

Reactions: 15
This witch’s spicy world will come crashing down the day she is told no. The amount of tit and gets has made her an insufferable putrid human. She thinks she’s invincible, she needs a hard landing back to earth. She’s the worst person on instagram.

Reactions: 10
Wtf cares you stupid fuckwit. Worry about real world problems, like which kids in your brats school are going hungry regularly or oldies who can’t afford the bare basics.

Reactions: 8
She would have to be one of the most daft Mum’s I have seen. Everything she does is for her not her children, she just disguises her complete immaturity behind her children. If her child was truely ND she would know you don’t just spring something like this on them at the very last minute. Let’s just surprise you at the last minute, shove you into an uncomfortable sequinned dress and uncomfortable boots and thrust you into a crowd of 96 000 screaming people and huge booming music with out preparing her or taking noise cancelling ear phones or any comfort measures.

Reactions: 13
Whoever took a baby to that concert would have to be an utter moron.
No one would ‘come for you’ fuckwit if you didn’t brag so much & plaster yourself & your brat on social media. You could have got your tickets & taken Ted all without the fanfare but you love drama because you are an overgrown toddler.
I just read that Carrie Bickmore took her girls the youngest is 5 and she fell asleep for the last hour and a half! Poor kid was exhausted and slept on her mum. Crazy!

Reactions: 5
She would have to be one of the most daft Mum’s I have seen. Everything she does is for her not her children, she just disguises her complete immaturity behind her children. If her child was truely ND she would know you don’t just spring something like this on them at the very last minute. Let’s just surprise you at the last minute, shove you into an uncomfortable sequinned dress and uncomfortable boots and thrust you into a crowd of 96 000 screaming people and huge booming music with out preparing her or taking noise cancelling ear phones or any comfort measures.
The kid has been posing in the boots for months & seems fine to show off & model matching Barbie outfits with her mother.

Reactions: 6
The kid has been posing in the boots for months & seems fine to show off & model matching Barbie outfits with her mother.
Exactly plus she goes to those high teas every school holidays and prances around.

Reactions: 4