Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she's complaining about people complaining about her for going to multiple concerts and taking her ND daughter to a concert unprepared 🙄 what does she expect when she chooses to share everything with everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just don’t understand having an entire career that basically depends on external validation. Considering the anxiety issues (and I’ve noticed most influencers seem to have them) and even now- her whole brand is just erratic and out of touch. How is she the same person who bragged about saving $30k a year? Who is her audience anyway? Who watches someone take more flights and go on holidays and complain the way she does and thinks it’s aspirational or good content? Who watches the whiplash from body acceptance to major lipo and now on a dexy rollercoaster that’s caused significant weight loss and thinks this appeals to me in the mum demographic? So what does she actually do anymore? Film videos of her opening boxes? Film herself in gym gear? Read a million bleeping books? Drive back and forth to Melbourne?
How is this relatable to all of the other mums I know who are working their asses off, at home or in workplaces? How does this witch have so much time?
The absolute bleeping nerve to complain the way she does, without a shred of reading the room… witch- people are going without to feed their kids. If you have a problem with people having a problem with your online business, maybe don’t be online. People will have opinions. If you don’t like it, be offline. You actually can’t choose or control how people perceive you, or whether they like you. Get over it. Or better yet, actually consider whether this type of job is healthy for your family’s privacy, your mental health and your self esteem.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Now she's saying it's her neurodivergence that makes her manic and saying shame on people for laying tit on her ND 🙄 Don't use that as an excuse Liv, aren't your meds supposed to help that? She is tone deaf AF and bragging about everything daily but doesn't actually work or do anything day in day out.
I have unhinged moments but difference is I don't post them on SM and I don't brag about my life constantly and spend my time obsessed with characters I liked when I was 5.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I just don’t understand having an entire career that basically depends on external validation. Considering the anxiety issues (and I’ve noticed most influencers seem to have them) and even now- her whole brand is just erratic and out of touch. How is she the same person who bragged about saving $30k a year? Who is her audience anyway? Who watches someone take more flights and go on holidays and complain the way she does and thinks it’s aspirational or good content? Who watches the whiplash from body acceptance to major lipo and now on a dexy rollercoaster that’s caused significant weight loss and thinks this appeals to me in the mum demographic? So what does she actually do anymore? Film videos of her opening boxes? Film herself in gym gear? Read a million bleeping books? Drive back and forth to Melbourne?
How is this relatable to all of the other mums I know who are working their asses off, at home or in workplaces? How does this witch have so much time?
The absolute bleeping nerve to complain the way she does, without a shred of reading the room… witch- people are going without to feed their kids. If you have a problem with people having a problem with your online business, maybe don’t be online. People will have opinions. If you don’t like it, be offline. You actually can’t choose or control how people perceive you, or whether they like you. Get over it. Or better yet, actually consider whether this type of job is healthy for your family’s privacy, your mental health and your self esteem.
All of this. Spot on. Especially the body acceptance to lipo journey. Surely she would have lost followers there.

Reactions: 8
Another one of her attention bleep rants. We are all so boring because we are not ND. Her ND makes her exciting. Everyone - she has bent over backwards to source tickets for her friends and wants a pat on the back. Go duck yourself.
It’s all about her,her,her and anything she does for anyone is to shine a light on herself. She even filmed her own daughter on the phone when she surprised her with tickets for her birthday. Maybe just keep things private.
she will delete these rants when she sobers up so I’m including them for posperity.
Internet is forever mole.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Her rants 😂😂 she is actually manic, she was a hell of a lot calmer before she was “diagnosed” and medicated.

Reactions: 16
She’s been reading here and she is actually accusing anyone who dares to criticise her erratic “supposedly ND behaviours as unhinged. She wasn’t this erratic years ago. Your not spesh, your not ND, Autistic or any other spicy that you conjure up you are just a deranged, nasty cow.

Reactions: 5
That’s the thing, whether she’s ND or not, on dexys or not, or whatever. It’s actually not the point. She’s been bleeping MANIC all week, so much much worse than usual ever since the concert. And THATS what people are commenting on. She’s always been erratic with her rants and arm waving and all that, and yes, it’s annoying as hell, but for the most part, her followers know that’s her and accept it, she hasn’t been losing many. But this week hasn’t just been a whole nother level, it’s been a whole different bleeping planet. AND she admitted herself that her private life/personal admin and family life and all the “normal” stuff has gone to tit because of how she’s been this week.
So her defence is ridiculous and so flawed. No ones picking on you for being ND livvy, it’s for being so bleeping insane about a pop star (no disrespect to Taylor) that doesn’t even know you exist!

Reactions: 15
That’s the thing, whether she’s ND or not, on dexys or not, or whatever. It’s actually not the point. She’s been bleeping MANIC all week, so much much worse than usual ever since the concert. And THATS what people are commenting on. She’s always been erratic with her rants and arm waving and all that, and yes, it’s annoying as hell, but for the most part, her followers know that’s her and accept it, she hasn’t been losing many. But this week hasn’t just been a whole nother level, it’s been a whole different bleeping planet. AND she admitted herself that her private life/personal admin and family life and all the “normal” stuff has gone to tit because of how she’s been this week.
So her defence is ridiculous and so flawed. No ones picking on you for being ND livvy, it’s for being so bleeping insane about a pop star (no disrespect to Taylor) that doesn’t even know you exist!
Exactly this and it seems when anyone points that out it’s making fun of her ND.

thousands of people are ND but this last week has been sooooo hard to watch, people can’t put food on the table for their family, or pay bills, some even living out of cars yet here she is putting her family on the back burner to track some guys flight and talk about a pop star like it’s life or death.
Her stans are just as bad standing up for this behaviour like it’s normal.
I’m not boring. I just have a life.. outside of my phone screen and online friends.

• Heart
If she put all that manic energy into something meaningful and worthwhile - charity work or focusing on important issues & being present with her kids instead of tracking planes, obsessing over celebrities & living in some childish fantasy world & stop trying to impress & flaunt when life is hard for a lot of people. Some humility wouldn’t go astray.

Livvy no one can give 500% to everything. What goes up must come down. The crash isn’t fun. Maybe that’s when she picks at her face 🤢

Reactions: 7
Does someone need to touch grass? Jeez it’s bleeping cringe. She’s a 30 something year old self employed woman with kids. The obsession with random trends - seriously?

Reactions: 6
Now she's saying it's her neurodivergence that makes her manic and saying shame on people for laying tit on her ND 🙄 Don't use that as an excuse Liv, aren't your meds supposed to help that? She is tone deaf AF and bragging about everything daily but doesn't actually work or do anything day in day out.
I have unhinged moments but difference is I don't post them on SM and I don't brag about my life constantly and spend my time obsessed with characters I liked when I was 5.
she was also NOTHING like this prior to her diagnosis

Reactions: 17