Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she not have her own thread, she's worst! And such a faker about pregnancy sickness just for attention.
I agree. She is dead set such a yawn fest. The way she ALWAYS asks questions in her stories to try and get as much engagement as possible is pathetic.

Like, babes you're on baby number 4 the same reels for the 4th time are done babe. She hasn't pushed her fake HG this much this time.

Reactions: 4
I agree. She is dead set such a yawn fest. The way she ALWAYS asks questions in her stories to try and get as much engagement as possible is pathetic.

Like, babes you're on baby number 4 the same reels for the 4th time are done babe. She hasn't pushed her fake HG this much this time.
Omg it's the same every pregnancy, surely she knows what works for her, surely she knows what a newborn baby needs its all the same questions every pregnancy! All just for engagement so pathetic

Reactions: 2
IMG_2235.jpeg

IMG_2234.jpeg

Huge LOL to this response. We need Joel to join tattle. Totally put her back in her box 🙌🫣🫣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Has this flog & her mini me brat gone off on yet another #gifted holiday?
The kid is not cute, she behaves like a precocious turd. IMO.

Reactions: 6
I’m SO relieved she’s at HK Disneyland now, I’m going on Christmas Day so not only will I miss seeing her there, she will have left HK before I arrive 🥳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m SO relieved she’s at HK Disneyland now, I’m going on Christmas Day so not only will I miss seeing her there, she will have left HK before I arrive 🥳
Just what they deserve! Another overseas holiday! These brats have seeing every Disney on their bucket list!

Reactions: 1
Poor Liv will be off on another much needed holiday by Christmas Day surely.
---
Just what they deserve! Another overseas holiday! These brats have seeing every Disney on their bucket list!
Only bratty Ted went. Crome domes clone stayed home this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
---

Crome Dome should be eligible for the Single Parent Pension at this rate. She’s always ditching one or all of her kids to travel. I think she hates her life lol.
---
Crome dome clone. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
---

Crome dome clone didn’t want to go if my memory serves me, even her own kid needs a break from her.
I’m so glad my kids appreciate trips to Disney and Universal studios. You couldn’t pay me to live her life, some things should be special, not as common as grocery shopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 6