Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when they first moved into the new house ( the one they are in now) & she was in TEARS 😂everyday. She hates it, she hates the black the tiles the rooms, etc etc. my fave memory is when she would get on drunk and rant about how no one likes women making money. No livvy NO ONE likes you claiming you designed something when you literally bought chip Alibaba tit. such good memories.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember when they first moved into the new house ( the one they are in now) & she was in TEARS 😂everyday. She hates it, she hates the black the tiles the rooms, etc etc. my fave memory is when she would get on drunk and rant about how no one likes women making money. No livvy NO ONE likes you claiming you designed something when you literally bought chip Alibaba tit. such good memories.
Hahahahahahaha yes! She absolutely hated the darkness of the tiles and maybe the curtains? She will never acknowledge her privilege of being a stay at home mum due to her husbands parents owning a business! I highly doubt she could pay her mortgage and all the expenses by flogging Disney and Big W content!!

Reactions: 4
That was so funny how much the house triggered her, why did she buy it if she didn't like it 😂 not having perfectly all white/beige house doesn't bother me, i think its a nice house 🤷‍♀️ she doesn't recognise her privilege at all.

Reactions: 8
That was so funny how much the house triggered her, why did she buy it if she didn't like it 😂 not having perfectly all white/beige house doesn't bother me, i think its a nice house 🤷‍♀️ she doesn't recognise her privilege at all.
Remember her absolute tantrum the hotel in Paris caught on to her dodge stunt of trying to sneak one of her kids in? My god she’s a bleeping entitled piece of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember her absolute tantrum the hotel in Paris caught on to her dodge stunt of trying to sneak one of her kids in? My god she’s a bleeping entitled piece of work.
Then she blamed the hotel and complained they made her pay more haha

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What a snake trying get 3 in for price of 2, coz teddy is small and doesn't count.. no according to the booking process it does matter.. that's her own fault for being a tight ass.

Reactions: 3
I remember this too! She was talking about how they (she) wanted to replace the dark floor because I thought girl, that’s a slate floor, that’s NO easy job to dig that up….

And here we are three years later with *I love the floor*. Sure Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I stopped following this twit a long time ago because, well, obvious reasons…
She’s just come up in my feed and looks like a different person? I know she had that botched surgery but even then she wasn’t this thin. What’s the go?!

Reactions: 1
I stopped following this twit a long time ago because, well, obvious reasons…
She’s just come up in my feed and looks like a different person? I know she had that botched surgery but even then she wasn’t this thin. What’s the go?!
She got diagnosed with ADHD and is on the meds I’m assuming. Not sure if she’s confirmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember this too! She was talking about how they (she) wanted to replace the dark floor because I thought girl, that’s a slate floor, that’s NO easy job to dig that up….

And here we are three years later with *I love the floor*. Sure Jan.
Just trying gaslight herself into liking it.. she's cooked😂

She wore the exact outfit to Grease that I thought she would, scrawny old crow comes to mind.

• Haha
She wore the exact outfit to Grease that I thought she would, scrawny old crow comes to mind.
Just imgine being in your mid 30s and cos playing your life.. if she's not barbie, shes elsa, or taylor swift she sandy, some Disney Princess. Such a loser get a identity that isn't dressing up like 9 year old.

• Haha
I’m thinking liv needs a quick refresher in THE INTERNET IS FOREVER.

Look, I’m all for having a bit of fun… but not at the expense of potentially embarrassing my family. On repeat.

Reactions: 4
I also unfollowed her ages ago but she just popped up in my reels. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HER FACE/CHIN?! Side effect from her weight loss ADHD medication? I’d rather be fat than sickly thin and look like a skin-picking-junkie.

• Haha
Good luck when Ted the Turd hits her teens, little bratty show off, much like her mum. Monkey see, monkey do.
Most people couldn’t afford to buy all that craft crap for a ‘something to do’ party, not realistic at all. They should have invited precocious Reid along to give tips on making TayTay bracelets.

• Haha