Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vikingjan

Chatty Member
How she actually thinks her political opinions are of any interest to anyone is beyond. In between the umsss and the face rubbing it’s tragic. Left school at 15, with chrome dome since 16 and a collection of Mickey ears for fuck sake shut up you uneducated mole.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

vikingjan

Chatty Member
Thanks to everyone who’s been checking in on me as I’ve been a bit MIA this week I’ve been feeling a bit down I’ve not been getting enough attention, adoration, compliments , or people telling me how skinny I am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Bizziebody

VIP Member
No one would be commenting about any influencers kids if their grifting parent didn’t plaster their photos & business over their social media account to be relatable & use them as cash cows. Not just Olivia White & her babies.

She would have to be one of the most daft Mum’s I have seen. Everything she does is for her not her children, she just disguises her complete immaturity behind her children. If her child was truely ND she would know you don’t just spring something like this on them at the very last minute. Let’s just surprise you at the last minute, shove you into an uncomfortable sequinned dress and uncomfortable boots and thrust you into a crowd of 96 000 screaming people and huge booming music with out preparing her or taking noise cancelling ear phones or any comfort measures.

vikingjan

Chatty Member
I’m sure she hasn’t paid one cent for these plane tickets, accommodation or entry tickets. Trying to convince everyone it’s all due to her persistence & points, blah blah blah. BULLSHIT. SO DISHONEST. Of course you couldn’t find a more deserving brat. Like it’s just a constant round of freebies, gifts, parcels for those spoilt siblings on a daily basis.
It would be so much more joyful if a child who was disadvantaged or had so little in life could receive even a fifth of what those entitled brats receive on the daily.

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
Listening to her, I'm convinced I am also adhd and on the spectrum. All the things she says about herself that are due to these things I also do/ have! I get distracted and go off on tangents, procrastinate about doing things I know I have to do, ramble about bullshit for to long etc etc. I also forget peoples names the instant they are told to me!
I need meds. I could do with losing weight also so all good.
I completely agree. And you know what, I’m shit at spelling. It’s just who I am. But I know the expectation in my workplace and so I make sure I reread emails etc BEFORE I send them out. Her poor spelling / grammar isn’t a fun quirky neuro spicy thing, it’s being shit at her job

• Heart

vikingjan

Chatty Member
That must be why she got the fringe to look like Tay Tay. She is the female version of Peter Pan. Sad fuck.

• Haha

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
The constant moving and twitching together with the jabber jabber jabber talking ... look I'm not a dr but looks to me like someone taking adhd meds that doesn't need them.
I think she’s doing it because it’s what the girlies on TikTok are doing. Very exaggerated valley girl hand movements. Olivia does nothing original. Everything is a trend with this one - barbie last year, the Disney adult shit, travelling as a personality, being blonde when she’s not lol, the faux body love and acceptance shit (followed by getting lipo). She is beyond inauthentic.

Michy02

VIP Member
Bragging about her expensive purchases is ick too.
When she tries to pretend she doesn’t have enough money to buy a full meal at a hotel but buys all these expensive clothes. Ick. Even renting all the outfits like she does can be really expensive

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
I am no Einstein , but if mean girl drinks as much alcohol as she makes out & takes all the medication she says she takes, no wonder she comes across as a fruitloop.

• Haha

vikingjan

Chatty Member
Had to laugh at her latest rant. In case you haven’t heard I’ve got ADHD & Autism and my brain just doesn’t function like everybody else’s. I’m so special & unique folks with this brain of mine. Millions have this condition but they just get on with it.
Apparently she’s spent thousands trying to learn speak properly so every 2nd word isn’t LIKE or UMMMMM clearly a waste of money.

• Haha

beigebabe

VIP Member
The comments on her latest post about Kate are fucking gross. What a pack of ugly, bored, basic bitches. She makes me sick to my stomach, some people should have continued to cover their face and isolate well after covid.
Didn’t they say initially that Kate won’t be seen until after Easter? It’s not Easter yet Olivia. I think all that flying has fried your last brain cell.
She is the worst human I’ve seen on the internet, followed by her mini me.

SoGawgezSoBewdiful

She couldn’t lie straight in bed! God I laugh, reading through the comments of the poor, clueless, bastards commenting ‘so, like, how do I get this with my points toooooo’
Um, sweethearts, there were no points involved! Did you all come down in the last shower?? She’s not advertising out of the goodness of her (cold) heart! She got it all for nothing! Jesus, people are thick! 🙄🙄 It beggars belief!

What is this bitch gonna do when Taylor leaves on Tuesday? Honestly the obsession she has now posting shit reels/tik toks about “ideas for what Taylor and Trav can do in Sydney” like fuck off you desperado. I mean once this is all over her next obsession is the Disneyland themed birthday party for the youngest brat, so we won’t be spared any less hand flapping and general shit talking for the loooongest time.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
What does this girl do in life apart from think she's a Disney character or Taylor swift. She has her daughters plastered all over social media and her husband reminds me of the Yorkshire ripper, very unfortunate looking. Its all bizzare.

• Haha