Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s already got a few racks of Disney ears. Hopefully she can pick up more 🤞🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’d think as someone who travels internationally every second week, she would know this by now.
The only thing munted is your brain and personality.

As my 17 year old just said, ARE YOU FIVE 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
---
It looks like she has dirty deleted, obviously couldn’t handle the heat. I went to tag some police officers in her local area - off to show them this instead. What. A. Moron!
It’s laughable that a grifting mole who hides partnerships in her advertisements and probably scams the tax office would call people corrupt.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You’d think as someone who travels internationally every second week, she would know this by now.
The only thing munted is your brain and personality.

As my 17 year old just said, ARE YOU FIVE 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
---

It’s laughable that a grifting mole who hides partnerships in her advertisements and probably scams the tax office would call people corrupt.
She goes for looks not style. She got Crome Dome to photograph her on their last holiday then she limped around and bought new sneakers 🥴

• Haha
Ted the Turd is wearing clown boots & got yet another suitcase to take. #gifted.

Reactions: 2
Crome dome clone didn’t want to go if my memory serves me, even her own kid needs a break from her.
I’m so glad my kids appreciate trips to Disney and Universal studios. You couldn’t pay me to live her life, some things should be special, not as common as grocery shopping.
They go on that many holidays/grifted trips she's probably tired af from being dragged in every direction, by her idiot mum poor kid i feel somewhat bad for her that she seems sick of travelling and she's only 10! I'd be devo if my kids didn't want go holidays because they were sick of it. All she probably wants is to chill at home and have playdate with her friends.

Reactions: 7
Also it’s the last week of school next week. Usually lots of fun things on. Kid probably just wants to be with her friends. She obviously didn’t want to pay the school holiday prices!

Livvys been on countless interstate trips this year and I think 4 overseas holidays? This is her second Disneyland for the year.

Reactions: 1
How man
Also it’s the last week of school next week. Usually lots of fun things on. Kid probably just wants to be with her friends. She obviously didn’t want to pay the school holiday prices!

Livvys been on countless interstate trips this year and I think 4 overseas holidays? This is her second Disneyland for the year.
Remember when she went to WA at the beginning of the year & visited Kyroid, then whinged she was so broke she could only afford to feed her ‘babies’.
I hope the ATO or someone catches up with her in 2024.

Reactions: 8
This is how I would feel if you and your brat were on my flight.
She’s not funny, she’s a little asshole.
She's the bleeping worst, imagine going to this many Disneylands without bothering to immerse yourself in the culture of the place and also without half her family?! I'd say her eldest daughter will speak up against her mum when she's older. It's pretty bad when your child doesn't even want to come on a holiday/to Disneyland with you.

Reactions: 8
Ted the Turd might be able to ‘nail content’, what about school work can she nail that?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ted the Turd might be able to ‘nail content’, what about school work can she nail that?
She's never at school, she goes to more events/holidays than school I'm surprised she's not behind with her education, considering she hardly at school.

Reactions: 5
I’m defs glad you got an upgrade . I’m also defs glad the flight was cancelled. Defs grateful you got another flight though. Like defs understand you miss your other kid and husband.

Defs loved seeing Toad, I mean Ted defs living her best life at Disney, she defs takes great pics.

I was defs saddened she got overwhelmed, poor Ted. I defs lost sleep over that, like who wouldn’t?

You defs need 15 days to like see the whole park in Hong Kong, it’s like huge, but if you’re paying with your own money, I defs recommend just one day. Defs feels less like cast members here, they defs more like just employees. WTF does that even mean?!

Defs grateful you remembered that pool room pic of favourite toad, I mean Ted, you defs want the other kid to feel like she defs missed out.

Ted defs the funniest kid at Disney today, bwahahaha she doesn’t like little kids or babies, she’s def the funniest kid, she’s also defs bewildered by the lack of the number 13 in Hong Kong, but instead of learning why, we called the lady in such a panic to get us the hell out of here early, because we defs only came here for Disney, defs none of this culture bullshit. Defs only here for the western side of town.

Hopefully Qantas defs loved that you took another airline, and dump your arse, even though it’s a tit airline and you two are defs a match made in heaven, or is that hell?

So bippity boppity duck off you pair of absolute airhead bimbos 🖕🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m defs glad you got an ungrade. I’m also defs glad the flight was cancelled. Defs grateful you got another flight though. Like defs understand you miss your other kid and husband.

Defs loved seeing Toad, I mean Ted defs living her best life at Disney, she defs takes great pics.

I was defs saddened she got overwhelmed, poor Ted. I defs lost sleep over that, like who wouldn’t?

You defs need 15 days to like see the whole park in Hong Kong, it’s like huge, but if you’re paying with your own money, I defs recommend just one day. Defs feels less like cast members here, they defs more like just employees. WTF does that even mean?!

Defs grateful you remembered that pool room pic of favourite toad, I mean Ted, you defs want the other kid to feel like she defs missed out.

Ted defs the funniest kid at Disney today, bwahahaha she doesn’t like little kids or babies, she’s def the funniest kid, she’s also defs bewildered by the lack of the number 13 in Hong Kong, but instead of learning why, we called the lady in such a panic to get us the hell out of here early, because we defs only came here for Disney, defs none of this culture bullshit. Defs only here for the western side of town.

Hopefully Qantas defs loved that you took another airline, and dump your arse, even though it’s a tit airline and you two are defs a match made in heaven, or is that hell?

So bippity boppity duck off you pair of absolute airhead bimbos 🖕🏻
Seriously great summary! She just gets worse and worse and more tone deaf as time goes on..

Reactions: 7
So her & Ted the Turd went to Hong Kong for the weekend?? No wonder Crome Dome’s Clone wanted to stay home, like seriously guyzzzz.
Seriously a screw loose in that one.

So her & Ted the Turd went to Hong Kong for the weekend?? No wonder Crome Dome’s Clone wanted to stay home, like seriously guyzzzz.
Seriously a screw loose in that one.
There is defs only like so much Maccas you can like eat before you defs need to get back home.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is defs only like so much Maccas you can like eat before you defs need to get back home.
Back home for brekkie which she like doesn’t like usually eat guys.
White & the f’wit dad of Melbourne & his spoilt brat are the most tone deaf idiots on Instagram closely followed by missknowall loves.

Back home for brekkie which she like doesn’t like usually eat guys.
White & the f’wit dad of Melbourne & his spoilt brat are the most tone deaf idiots on Instagram closely followed by missknowall loves.
I think White and Missknowall are completing in the worst mum Olympics to see who’s obnoxious brat will become a child influencer first.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think White and Missknowall are completing in the worst mum Olympics to see who’s obnoxious brat will become a child influencer first.
Maybe Ted or Alaska will drop out of school to pursue their Insta fame like Deja on the Gold Coast….supposedly going to be homeschooled by a halfwit who did not complete high school herself.
The names of these kids alone is enough uhhhggg.

• Haha
Maybe Ted or Alaska will drop out of school to pursue their Insta fame like Deja on the Gold Coast….supposedly going to be homeschooled by a halfwit who did not complete high school herself.
The names of these kids alone is enough uhhhggg.
I’d pay to see the end result of a kid home schooled by Olivia or Kerry.

• Haha