Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Now that we know Olivia and John are officially back together, shoutout to that one person on the old thread who suspected they were back on the cards again solely through noticing Olivia must have bought John his new North Face jacket by looking through her depop account activity, that was grade A sleuthing

• Haha
Reactions: 96

doodlebug

VIP Member
I’m listening to the Fellas podcast, highlights below:

- She was soo shy and red and uncomfortable at first haha. She’s definitely not like how she is in her videos and honestly I thought she was one of those people who was uber confident and got on with everyone! Edit: she did loosen up and become more herself and was quite funny/interacted with them really well for a guest tbf

- Cal said she had crackhead energy and spoke super fast in her videos and instead of laughing along she looked scared and was really defensive like “everyone in Belfast talks fast” looool

- I take back what I said about her life in London; it’s funny how social media makes things seem so much more fun than they really are - she said she’s only been to one London club (Rain in Mayfair) and they got free drinks all night because they always went with a promoter (I’m guessing it’s that fucking Gary guy). Other than that she hasn’t been out anywhere?! They asked her what bars she’s been to and all she said was BoxPark...? I would’ve expected her to explore and experience so much more since she’s been here, but then again it was during a pandemic she moved

- She said she realised she was wasting her time in London because she would spend 5 days at a time just in the flat and not going out anywhere

- They asked her about friends and she said “I’ve made like 3 friends” and they were like noooo. I guess I’ve only just realised she doesn’t hang out with anyone else EVER apart from Lewys and Flossie?!
- She said friendships are transactional and she thought she’d made a friend but then they’d ask for something business related...

- I think Flossie is now gonna live alone! She said “I think Flossie’s gonna get a two bed flat so I’ll have somewhere to stay when I come down”

- She said she doesn’t like English boys. Lol, sorry Harvey and Spencer

- Her two best friends are still in Belfast, but other than that her only other friends are “John’s group”

- She might privately fund her own pilot license training, she said it’s 8k (which is nothing for her) so I suspect that’s what she’ll be doing in Belfast and honestly good on her

- Chip and Cal were talking about WhatsApp group chats and Olivia said she’s not in any?! She doesn’t even use WhatsApp! But she uses Snapchat for group chats (which I had no idea people do wtf)

- Lol she tried to do a “Sidemen pick my Starbucks order” video but none of them replied to her DMs apart from Bezingha 😂

- They wanted her to come on the podcast before but her manager stopped her because she hadn’t had media training yet. She’s had it now!

- She wants to get a golden retriever but is scared about “the hate” she’s gonna get for not rescuing a dog

- She admits to copying Emma Chamberlain’s videos. She’s doing a video about trying all the coffee shops in London inspired by Emma

- When she’s 22 she’s going to start getting preventative Botox. Omg

- She’s still on the sunbeds. But we knew that

- She went on a first date and it was at the Shard. I wonder who that was with...Harvey? Spencer? Wes bloody Nelson 😂 whoever it was, they met because she slid in her DMs...

- She said she’s only really talked to three boys...and everyone she talks to it turns into something. She said she went on a date and they had sushi and she can’t use chopsticks so she ate with her fingers including putting wasabi on sushi with her fingers 🤢 but they ended up talking for two months

- Spencer made a fake account of a girl called Chelsea with a stock image of a girl and leaked the videos of him and Olivia at the hotel to tea pages after she dumped him. She only found out it was him like two weeks ago. At the time, she thought she was hacked and was on the phone to Apple and her manager for hours. Elmo is clearly a psycho. She’s fallen out with all the social climbers since as y’all said

- She can only have sex if it’s pitch black (?!!!) the boys couldn’t believe it lmao. She said she hates seeing the guys face and she’s insecure

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Melier

VIP Member
Also I'm sorry but you guys are saying how Olivia is obsessed with John but you guys are lowkey obsessed with her like, the fact some of you are body-shaming her, like literally picking her apart?? if you don't like her then bro just move on. Like if you don't like her then why are you here talking about her? watching her videos? She has done nothing wrong Get a life you lot
Hun this is a gossip forum, think you’re in the wrong place x

• Haha
Reactions: 85

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
i clearly have way too much time on my hands girls but i know we all live for the gossip
i've just done some snooping and basically everything has slotted into place now from what we were speculating a few months ago

December 7th 2020 she stayed in the hotel at the shard "alone"
December 10th she posted the video to youtube and she seemed alone apart from when flossie and lewys came.
around the same time someone speculated that spencer had olivias phone in one of his vids, evidence they were probs seeing each other around then

around Xmas she never fully posted about it but it was speculated she went back to Belfast for Xmas. most likely saw john in this time, old feelings got bought back up, she probs stayed with him? so ended it with spencer.

Jan 1st 2021 the video of her and spencer got leaked.
the timeline adds up cus she probs ended it with him when she got back to London for NYE after seeing john over christmas. olivia also unfollowed spencer on insta the same day

so i'm guessing what she's saying is 100% true about spencer. what a fucking weirdo he is, my opinion has completely changed.

Reactions: 84

Missclassy19

VIP Member
it was defo Kate that told her they're out with her again
If Kate did tell her she’s a real one lol. She’s annoying af but that demonstrates actual friendship. She said in a few videos she can’t wait to hang out w Olivia n them lot I think she suits that crowd more. Wanna bet lewys n Flossie hang on to Kate once Olivia is gone n they become a new trio

Reactions: 83

hannamarin123

But she has put him in her videos, what do they expect?? If he doesn't want to be "harassed" then Olivia should stop using him for views
Weird take imo? Just because some features in a few youtube vids doesn’t mean they should be filmed on a night out having fun? Her having him in her vids is normal and lots of people have their SO’s in vids. It doesn’t mean she should expect people to harass or film her partner. OP (of the video) is at fault neither Olivia or John

Reactions: 83

bundyfitz71

Am I the only one who thinks it’s really weird she hangs out with her brother? And is in a relationship with her brothers friend? Like the more I think about the fact she flew to visit her brother when he was in uni and she was 17 to go to warehouse parties the weirder I think it is
I don't find it weird tbh I know plenty of people who get along with their siblings, also I think John became friends with her brother through her, not the other way round

Reactions: 74

Asdfghjen

Naw I'm lowkey SO glad Olivia is gonna be back in Belfast. I can't think of a single video since she moved to London that's even been remotely entertaining. I reckon 90% of her viewers were only interested in her videos when John the big ride was in them hahaha can't wait for her to ditch Flossie and that gremlin Lewys. I think we can all agree she was far more funny and likeable when she was back home

Reactions: 74

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Still can’t believe someone compared seeing John from Belfast to seeing world famous singer Harry Styles 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 73

doodlebug

VIP Member
I think it’s quite sweet and wholesome she’s moving back to Belfast full time. She obviously missed her friends and family and really values them.

I can tell you now, she’s not moving out of London because London is expensive - she makes way more than you think. Bit awkward for Flossie though... I wouldn’t say London was a waste of a year - she definitely enjoyed herself living the city girl life; was our most nights drinking and we all know that’s what she enjoys. Plus she was single and whilst we only really knew about her with Harvey and Spencer I bet there were waaay more boys than that; so she and John were the same in that respect - they both had their year of freedom.

I fully believed all the northern Irish girls on this thread that said they or a friend kept seeing her in NI at various points last year/this year and were speculating her and John were back together. Unpopular opinion but I think they were quite sweet together and the fact that he gets on so well with her family can only be a good thing. I don’t think she’s moving back FOR him; I guess all her plans just aligned. She only has about 3/4 months left in London anyway so they won’t be long distance for long.

Reactions: 72

camsterrr

Olivia is from Northern Ireland, people from Northern Ireland tend to know quit a lot about Palestine as Ireland have a good relationship with them as they are similar with the troubles in Ireland with the UK
I'm Irish, can confirm. We fly Palestinian flags everywhere and our country is publicly in solidarity with Palestine, as like you said Irish history is very similar to what's happening in Palestine...we've sent a huge amount of aid to Palestine in the Gaza Strip.

Thanks for leaving that comment it's nice to see it.

Although I can see why she deleted it, anytime I leave a Pro-Palestine comment somehere I get people jumping down my throat that I hate Jews and I'm Anti-Semitic. She probably got the same treatment and just freaked out.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
London has not been good for her or Flossie. Wish they would go their separate ways and throw lewys back in whatever bin he came from

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Fjbnigg

Chatty Member
it was defo Kate that told her they're out with her again

ok my theory: Spencer leaked the shit and told millie/carmie , Carmie let it slip infront of Kate and Kate felt like she had to tell Olivia which led to a fight w Carmie and Kate and they've defo ended now but Kate is joining into Olivia Flossie Lewys group

Reactions: 61

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
I know it’s pure speculation but I genuinely think if it wasn’t for corona and the lockdown Olivia would’ve settled into London more and moved on by now. she has had extra time to think about her relationship with John and probably dwelled on it too much and didn’t give herself time to properly move forward now they’re back together when their relationship was obviously a bit bumpy from what she’s revealed.

Happy that she’s moving back to Ireland though as living in that flat with Flossie must’ve been a fucking nightmare, she’s insufferable. Won’t even mention Lewys

Reactions: 60
You can tell shes only doing this because shes relocating back there and obvs getting back with him like what was the point in moving to london just to go back and resume the life you had previous
I think it’s good that she’s still had a years life experience outside of Belfast, even if there’s been a whole load of drama. She would have always thought that the grass was greener anywhere outside of Belfast if she hadn’t moved away, but now I guess it gives her perspective

Reactions: 59

Dohopper

Also is it only me who finds it abit hypocritical how spencer talks about mental health and everything yet got salty when Olivia rejected him so exposed private videos of her from a fake account 🧐

Reactions: 57
Did I say he was a celebrity? I'm not agreeing with people taking videos of him. Its f*cking weird, I wouldn't do it. What I am saying is that if Olivia Or John didn't want to be recognised by the public, then don't put your life on social media? Of course they have the right to their privacy, but people like harry styes or Beyonce like you have mentioned don't put their romantic life on show to the public. All I'm saying is people filming them in public is to be expected as its part of Olivia's job, especially as she has mentioned John multiple times in her videos.

There's plenty of you tubers that keep their romantic lives private, she doesn't need to mention him OR actually show his face in her videos.
oh come on, really? I get not liking olivia but how have u managed to turn this into her fault😭 making your relationship public is not an invitation for the creeps and weirdos to harrass and take videos of your bf unknowingly. that kind of behavior shouldnt be “expected” or tolerated. its not okay, no matter what, plain and simple.

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
the tattler that thought olivia and lewys had shagged will be losing their mind over olivia's latest insta story

• Haha