Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title credits: @tattle420

Recap:
- Bought a house in NI, unclear whether she’ll be moving back once her lease expires or renting it out
- Launched a collab with Motel Rocks where most of the pieces can be found on Alixpress
- Said that she’s still in love with her ex in her latest tik tok

Reactions: 16
I don’t get why talking about bleeding poo is ok ... it’s weird. It doesn’t make you quirky. I think the poses for the shoot where just typical tiktok n Pinterest poses tbh. Very cliche and boring. As for her being in love w her ex. I don’t think johns dating anyone he still has Olivia up on his social media as if she was his gf. I reckon they took a break not a breakup. Maybe she knew she’d only be in London for a year. If they do get back together ngl seems kinda awkward

Reactions: 27
anyone have the link for her browny/red dress on Ali express or know what it's called?

Reactions: 6
Are we for sure John is Olivias most recent ex. I feel like she might’ve been w someone n not made it public but that’s a reach. I feel bad he’s always dragged in when she mentions a boy or an ex aha

Reactions: 10
someone who said she would be called out for having a photographer that wasnt lewys ... there’s literally another person there taking photos of him taking photos of her

anyone have the link for her browny/red dress on Ali express or know what it's called?
if you screenshot it theres a feature on the app where it finds your screenshot, then just order it from most bought/highest reviews

Reactions: 5
Are we for sure John is Olivias most recent ex. I feel like she might’ve been w someone n not made it public but that’s a reach. I feel bad he’s always dragged in when she mentions a boy or an ex aha
The boy probably does just want to get on with life unless they’re still friends which there have been maybe things that suggest they are but I think she’s maybe just using him for engagement as so many people will watch or interact with her posts if she mentions him probably a bit of a reach tbh.

Reactions: 7
He’s friends w her brother so they’re bound to meet again whether they like it or not whatever terms they’re on. I’d just find it awkward ngl plus if John did date someone after. Girls who are in love w Olivia wouldn’t take to nicely to that. They’d compare her to Olivia n whatever. He has said though it’s made it easier to get girls lol being her ex

Reactions: 5
i don't understand why everyone loves this girl. i tried watching a video ages ago and couldn't get through it. she's so boring. i had a look at her insta today bc i couldn't properly remember what she looked like and she looks so dirty??

Reactions: 24
Gave me sibling vibes ngl. I mean dating one of your brothers best friends ... I’ve seen too many Disney films I know how it ends 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
The motel dress is far nicer than the AliExpress dress and tbf you can find dupes of most stuff there, literally most of zara is on that site lol🤣 anyways... Why the mushrooms wtaf hahahahah

Reactions: 6
Used to love motel, but their clothes are so boring after like a week. They are just a typical fast fashion brand, and nothing in the collection was particularly special. I used to think Olivia dressed nice before she started wearing whatever pinterest told her to, it doesn't suit her and its not special. I love toadstools but that toadstool print is so tacky, and not something I would have seen on Olivia.

Reactions: 8
Used to love motel, but their clothes are so boring after like a week. They are just a typical fast fashion brand, and nothing in the collection was particularly special. I used to think Olivia dressed nice before she started wearing whatever pinterest told her to, it doesn't suit her and its not special. I love toadstools but that toadstool print is so tacky, and not something I would have seen on Olivia.
Motel stuff is actually so nice imo but they charge rediculous prices for cheaply made clothes so I'd never buy from them and they only ever put their ugly stuff on sale!

Reactions: 17
The only people she’s been with since (that we know of) are Harvey and Spencer but those were mainly just hookups. She also posted a tik tok after the break up where she included pictures of her and John, so it’s most likely him she’s referring to.

Reactions: 4
assuming its the guy who posted the pic?? but tbh she's giving v cheek filler in this
This party literally looks ridic. Just cos they’re all sat down on tables of 6 doesn’t make it okay? They’re all up and down hugging each other 🙄🙄🙄 tbh to me this looks worse than the 500k party where it looked like it was just the 6 of them

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.