Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry, what is her new video about?! “baking my ex a cake to get him back” she is definitely doing it because she knows she’ll get views

Reactions: 24
“Baking my ex a cake to get him back” is the title of her newest vid. Haven’t watched it yet though. Let’s see if it’s clickbait!

Reactions: 2
Is she bleeping serious ???? They’re probs back together n will announce it after if not this is so weird. Wat hed the first few minutes and sis I feel so awkward this should’ve been kept private. If John isn’t aware n this is random it’s so uncomfortable like nooooo we mourn our exes in private you’re doing it all wrong 😂😂😂

She would make compilations of them together n cry every night. This video isn’t gonna go down well if she goes on the podcast it’s so awkward no no noooo

Reactions: 12
nah they're defo together she's just easing us into it instead of being like surprise

Reactions: 49
They’re definitely back together

So she basically fucked around for a year. Ngl making me miss my ex can’t deny the gurl had balls. But it was bound to happen. They just went on a break tbh did they acc break up. She wanted to have fun for a year n now she’s back w him seems kinda like a safety option

Reactions: 27
I would say she’s also pretty much confirmed shes moving back home in that video. I wonder who flossie will live with

Reactions: 20
You can tell shes only doing this because shes relocating back there and obvs getting back with him like what was the point in moving to london just to go back and resume the life you had previous

johns won the jackpot really he got to shag around like her for a year and then gets to mooch off her youtube clout and money now theyre back together

Reactions: 47
You can tell shes only doing this because shes relocating back there and obvs getting back with him like what was the point in moving to london just to go back and resume the life you had previous
I think it’s good that she’s still had a years life experience outside of Belfast, even if there’s been a whole load of drama. She would have always thought that the grass was greener anywhere outside of Belfast if she hadn’t moved away, but now I guess it gives her perspective

Reactions: 59
I think it’s good that she’s still had a years life experience outside of Belfast, even if there’s been a whole load of drama. She would have always thought that the grass was greener anywhere outside of Belfast if she hadn’t moved away, but now I guess it gives her perspective
she deff just realised she was burning money living there

Reactions: 13

johns won the jackpot really he got to shag around like her for a year and then gets to mooch off her youtube clout and money now theyre back together
she has gained nearly 250k on both insta and YouTube in like 8 months. It was def worth the move for a year

Reactions: 21
but she was with harvey and spencer in the last few months, knowing she still ‘loved’ john 🤣

Reactions: 20
Not bothering to watch the video but why has she not learned to keep this tit OFFLINE after they broke up last time, it's just a bit embarrassing

Reactions: 10
To be fair like 19 is a bit young for a ldr, I broke up with my bf when I first went to uni, we had some fun being single then got back together a year later and it was defo the best decision👀 I'm just happy abt it cause John is fit and will be in videos again LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.