Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbf its much easier to show your personality in front of a camera when your alone/with ur closest friends. i don't think its put on, shes said before she gets v shy with new people. its understandable why shes acting more quiet with people shes never met who are quite older than her, i would be too 🤷‍♀️
But even in Flossie or Lewys videos she never acted how she does in her own videos. Its a very good act she puts on for the camera, which to be fair a lot of you tubers or celebrities do. Its almost an "alter ego" type thing, like Paris Hilton said in her documentary that the Paris portrayed on camera isn't the real her. I liked the Olivia in the podcast more than I like the one in her videos, I'm not saying its a bad thing

Reactions: 11
He deleted the whole tiktok because of the comments 😭 I feel bad because we all thought Olivia was being creepy and obsessed by filming him but it was her that pied him and that’s why he started acting weird exposing the videos on a fake account 😭

Reactions: 47
not bothered to find his thread can someone explain the tea w Spencer
Basically ages ago when those videos of Olivia and Spencer’s got leaked from the hotel it ended up being him who leaked them because he was salty she rejected him or something

Reactions: 9
Tbh I actually liked her more in that podcast than I’ve liked her in the past year. Fair play to be her to be honest, I definitely think moving back to Belfast will be the best move and to be honest if her and John are still in love after all this time it’s probably the right decision for them to be together and even if it isn’t she’s 19 so she’s got plenty of time to recover and figure it out

Reactions: 33
Also is it only me who finds it abit hypocritical how spencer talks about mental health and everything yet got salty when Olivia rejected him so exposed private videos of her from a fake account 🧐

Reactions: 57
Spencer deleted all of my comments on his tiktok... clearly very defensive. He’s deleted the tiktok now. Whatever ur opinions on olivia i think what he did is very creepy and wrong. especially considering how much he raps (poorly) about mental health and privacy and relationships.

Reactions: 48
Basically ages ago when those videos of Olivia and Spencer’s got leaked from the hotel it ended up being him who leaked them because he was salty she rejected him or something
Ngl always thought Spencer was a bit weird. Bit like Flossie lol I don’t think they had many friends or anything in school and that idea of coming out of that wanting to cling on to people/ be someone else/ get what they want has stayed with them lol

Reactions: 26
Spencer seems dominant n obsessive n controlling

Kate definitely was the one that told her or lewys.

Reactions: 24
Ngl always thought Spencer was a bit weird. Bit like Flossie lol I don’t think they had many friends or anything in school and that idea of coming out of that wanting to cling on to people/ be someone else/ get what they want has stayed with them lol
the social climbers have always seemed really fake and narcissistic but him leaking those videos is another level of manipulative and weird

Reactions: 46
honestly, wouldn't be surprised if spencer was the one that leaked the coke picture as well

edit to clarify: possibly he was the one in control of lewys' phone at the time it was posted on his story

Reactions: 22
I think Kate told her because she said she’s fell out with everyone involved but wasn’t Kate out with them a few days ago

Reactions: 21
honestly, wouldn't be surprised if spencer was the one that leaked the coke picture as well

edit to clarify: possibly he was the one in control of lewys' phone at the time it was posted on his story
yeah I defo think more went on there like I wouldn't say Lewys was the one that ;posted it because they all stayed so close

Reactions: 6
but wait didn't she lit go on a picnic w them and Spencer like 2 weeks ago hahaha

Reactions: 16
Also is it only me who finds it abit hypocritical how spencer talks about mental health and everything yet got salty when Olivia rejected him so exposed private videos of her from a fake account 🧐
Came straight to tattle after hearing this on the podcast. What an absolute freak he is omg. I hope he really gets what he deserves for that. Not the biggest fan of Olivia obviously but that’s so embarrassing for him. Not to even mention his music does he actually think he’s good or? She still follows carmie which I’m surprised at so which “group” did she fall out with and doesn’t speak to anymore?

I think Kate told her because she said she’s fell out with everyone involved but wasn’t Kate out with them a few days ago
Someone said Kate and carmie were on a break to? How do we know this and could this whole thing be why? If Kate told Olivia and carmie got annoyed because spencer is his mate?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.