Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CA449DFD-B55B-46C6-91E3-C22CB0568D97.png

Mental how Olivia has built her entire career around everything Emma chamberlain does and says

Reactions: 28
Does it annoy anyone else how she never uploads on time/just does whatever she wants and just finds it funny? Like it’s her actual job, I can’t just call into work and say actually I’m going to Thorpe park today sorry 😃

Reactions: 37
View attachment 584199
Mental how Olivia has built her entire career around everything Emma chamberlain does and says
its so ridiculous. I'm so glad other people on this thread see straight through her, because literally everything she does is a mirror of Emma Chamberlain. and to be fair because she is "pretty" and doing the exact same things as Emma chamberlain she will more than likely do just as well as her

Reactions: 15
its so ridiculous. I'm so glad other people on this thread see straight through her, because literally everything she does is a mirror of Emma Chamberlain. and to be fair because she is "pretty" and doing the exact same things as Emma chamberlain she will more than likely do just as well as her
The first time I watched Emma Chamberlain, I found her quite funny and interesting. Olivia on the other hand was annoying AF.

Reactions: 3
the tattler that thought olivia and lewys had shagged will be losing their mind over olivia's latest insta story

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Just watched her new video with Lewys and Flossie. Did anyone else clock that Olivia didn’t eat a full nugget once? She just took a bite out of each...they weren’t even big and Lewys and Flossie both finished theirs. Just struck me as weird

Reactions: 32
Just watched her new video with Lewys and Flossie. Did anyone else clock that Olivia didn’t eat a full nugget once? She just took a bite out of each...they weren’t even big and Lewys and Flossie both finished theirs. Just struck me as weird
But don't you know? If you only eat a bite it doesn't count!
But all seriousness, maybe she just didn't want to finish eat one, on the original Hot Ones often people don't finish what they eat. But yeah, it's just a tiny nugget!

Reactions: 2
the tattler that thought olivia and lewys had shagged will be losing their mind over olivia's latest insta story
that was me!
From the video it clearly isn’t true but the person who told me knows Olivia quite well.
I don’t want to be very specific about who it was incase Olivia reads this thread.
Not sure why they’d make that up though it’s a bit random

that was me!
From the video it clearly isn’t true but the person who told me knows Olivia quite well.
I don’t want to be very specific about who it was incase Olivia reads this thread.
just rewatched the video and at the end of the conversation he said
“I hit it once and it was not good enough to go back”

that was me!

He was talking the flossie though ahaha

Last edited:
that was me!

He was talking the flossie though ahaha
I think you’re taking their humour far too literally

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Any idea where flossie and Olivia live? I know they’re around Vauxhall….
I wonder where flossie will move too - I can see her being in Notting hill

Reactions: 2
Any idea where flossie and Olivia live? I know they’re around Vauxhall….
I wonder where flossie will move too - I can see her being in Notting hill
I don't think she could afford there... I know they're well off but that area is for the millions 😅 she'll probably stay local to where she is or move closer to Lewys, I don't know where he lives tho?

Reactions: 7
I don't think she could afford there... I know they're well off but that area is for the millions 😅 she'll probably stay local to where she is or move closer to Lewys, I don't know where he lives tho?
He lives near the matchstick factories in bow/stratford area which is why i always think it’s weird when he says he lives near flossie and olivia

Reactions: 6
I think you’re taking their humour far too literally
I’m not saying it’s defiantly true just the person who told me knows Olivia well/has been snapchatting her in front of me.
Very strange thing for someone to make up that’s all I’m saying.
I don’t really care if it’s true or not I just shared it on here bc I thought it was tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not saying it’s defiantly true just the person who told me knows Olivia well/has been snapchatting her in front of me.
Very strange thing for someone to make up that’s all I’m saying.
I don’t really care if it’s true or not I just shared it on here bc I thought it was tea.
Hey Spencer x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.