Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to watch the podcast for the tea but those boys were bleeping awful, they are terrible interviewers and not funny. How are they famous

• Sad
Reactions: 21
my perspective on spencer has completely changed after that podcast. he comes across as pretty decent in his vids but if he really did leak those tiktoks then he cant be very nice! is his whole persona put on?????

Reactions: 19
I've always said Spencer is just as bad as the cretins he hangs out with. He would have been used to doing the dumping not being the one dumped, so that would have bruised his ego big time!
I don't know how he didn't think it would get out when he's friends with Carmie, the guy who thinks it's funny to drop his mates in it & probably the mastermind behind it. Spencer's always made it clear he doesn't like Lewys so of course he would tell Oliva what Spencer did. As for Millie "I hang out with guys cos they're less drama" T, she should maybe have looked at it from a girls perspective & told them not to. The lot of them need to grow up

Reactions: 45
I can’t believe that Spencer would have been like ‘oh my god Olivia I can’t believe our things got leaked’ and he would’ve acted all shocked and upset when it was him all along

Reactions: 22
I can’t believe that Spencer would have been like ‘oh my god Olivia I can’t believe our things got leaked’ and he would’ve acted all shocked and upset when it was him all along
Probs why he would never address it. I remember one video w Carmie n Millie I think they kinda mentioned it n started laughing n Spencer got awkward n defensive. It’s so weird though because clearly his intention would be to have people think Olivia leaked it however it’s still weird if her to film the guy asleep. Spends nights in bed a him then claims to love John. Doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 5
Does Spencer have a thread? ngl I rlly enjoy his videos but after listening to that podcast my opinion has changed and I wouldn't mind participating in a thread about his creepiness🧐🧐🤣

Reactions: 5
I really hope for Olivias sake when she moves back to NI we get the old content back
Yeah I really like relatable vlogs so if she starts vlogging the process of her house or weekly tit that would be so much better. Probs help her massive ego she gained since moving to London

Reactions: 12
it's turning into one lol
i think it sounds like that because a lot of us acc liked her before london and now were just relieved that shes realised what a mistake it was moving there

Tried to watch the podcast for the tea but those boys were bleeping awful, they are terrible interviewers and not funny. How are they famous
i think they should have tried to get her to talk more, ik she was very shy so maybe it was difficult

Reactions: 7
In the podcast she only really started tlaking at the end. She mainly just laughed or giggle for said a few words. It was different to saffron who never shuts up n would interrupt

Reactions: 6
it was defo Kate that told her they're out with her again

ok my theory: Spencer leaked the tit and told millie/carmie , Carmie let it slip infront of Kate and Kate felt like she had to tell Olivia which led to a fight w Carmie and Kate and they've defo ended now but Kate is joining into Olivia Flossie Lewys group

Reactions: 61
it was defo Kate that told her they're out with her again
If Kate did tell her she’s a real one lol. She’s annoying af but that demonstrates actual friendship. She said in a few videos she can’t wait to hang out w Olivia n them lot I think she suits that crowd more. Wanna bet lewys n Flossie hang on to Kate once Olivia is gone n they become a new trio

Reactions: 83
It was good for kate to do that tho like I’m sure if was the other way round kate would appreciate it so much

Reactions: 42
Kate and Carmie are defo still together though they went out last night with the new wave house

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.