Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i cant b arsed to form an opinion on her and john i genuinely just dont care about them together and find john v boring tbf. but this video was the only one of hers in months that i didnt click off halfway through 😅 also spencer (+ tht entire social climber group) resemble everything wrong with influencers. proper douchebags whove managed to fool an entire fanbase to kiss their dirty arse

Reactions: 47
has anyone seen spencer’s tiktok LMAOOO i was laughing so much the new rap one i only saw it on ig but it has to be about olivia right

Reactions: 4
In the podcast she’s very calm n quiet so in her videos she definitely puts on the tlaking fast n all that like her personality doesn’t really come through in the video I expected her to be more talkative n out there. Her laughs adorable I’ll give her that she does seem somewhat sweet n ‘normal’ like an everyday girl but definitely John was a back up. John is low-key boring ngl in videos he seems like he has an empty head but he also seems controlling low-key little clips in videos she seems vulnerable

This isn’t his thread but he’s so offfff beat and his rapping is spoken poetry hardly that it’s so cringe. Why are people hyping this little white boy up 😂😂😂😂he csnt rap for tit Jesus Christ we’ve lowered the standard for music if this is good. My ears hate me

Bloody liars the lot of them. Horny girls mate. LIAARRRRS
38C7E686-E9AB-4F9B-AFDB-55AE1E8DC56A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
just finished the podcast, they didn’t even mention her being almost cancelled so i assume she specifically asked them not to bring it up, understandable. i think she was really embarrassed at the time

also, spencer seems like a proper weirdo 😭😭

Reactions: 41
i feel like at the end of the day spencer is part of the social climbers group and falls into that same category of desperation but try’s to act like he isn’t????

and in some older videos of olivias before she moved to london john would kinda be quite condescending and like second guess things she’d say for her vlogs

Who ever said to him he is good at rapping was lying
r

Reactions: 8
In the podcast she’s very calm n quiet so in her videos she definitely puts on the tlaking fast n all that like her personality doesn’t really come through in the video I expected her to be more talkative n out there. Her laughs adorable I’ll give her that she does seem somewhat sweet n ‘normal’ like an everyday girl but definitely John was a back up. John is low-key boring ngl in videos he seems like he has an empty head but he also seems controlling low-key little clips in videos she seems vulnerable

This isn’t his thread but he’s so offfff beat and his rapping is spoken poetry hardly that it’s so cringe. Why are people hyping this little white boy up 😂😂😂😂he csnt rap for tit Jesus Christ we’ve lowered the standard for music if this is good. My ears hate me

Bloody liars the lot of them. Horny girls mate. LIAARRRRS View attachment 559602
OMG 😂 He looks like he’s doing a poor attempt at sign language

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be honest I’m just happy she’s out of London and somewhere she can hopefully get a little bit healthier

Reactions: 14
Damnnn proper outs the social climbers in the podcast!!
1.31.45 onwards
"dont see any of them anymore" and then calls them fake and says she fallen out with them

fair play to her, cant stand them

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Damnnn proper outs the social climbers in the podcast!!
1.31.45 onwards
"dont see any of them anymore" and then calls them fake and says she fallen out with them

fair play to her, cant stand them
If you put all the outcasts from your school year or from your school in one group then throw in the popular girls best friend who’s a Slag you get the social climbers. They’re a mix of the outcasts form different groups ... n Tittie T

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m thinking maybe it was Kate who told her that Elmo made the fake account and she just saw her recently and said she fell out with the social climbers and stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Her personality is the complete opposite of her videos on the podcast. She's so quiet and shy, but her videos she gets on like a crackhead? It's so put on 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m thinking maybe it was Kate who told her that Elmo made the fake account and she just saw her recently and said she fell out with the social climbers and stuff
This is very possible, Kate and Carmie were on a "break" too recently so maybe she fell out with them over it

Reactions: 28
I’m listening to the Fellas podcast, highlights below:

- She was soo shy and red and uncomfortable at first haha. She’s definitely not like how she is in her videos and honestly I thought she was one of those people who was uber confident and got on with everyone! Edit: she did loosen up and become more herself and was quite funny/interacted with them really well for a guest tbf

- Cal said she had crackhead energy and spoke super fast in her videos and instead of laughing along she looked scared and was really defensive like “everyone in Belfast talks fast” looool

- I take back what I said about her life in London; it’s funny how social media makes things seem so much more fun than they really are - she said she’s only been to one London club (Rain in Mayfair) and they got free drinks all night because they always went with a promoter (I’m guessing it’s that bleeping Gary guy). Other than that she hasn’t been out anywhere?! They asked her what bars she’s been to and all she said was BoxPark...? I would’ve expected her to explore and experience so much more since she’s been here, but then again it was during a pandemic she moved

- She said she realised she was wasting her time in London because she would spend 5 days at a time just in the flat and not going out anywhere

- They asked her about friends and she said “I’ve made like 3 friends” and they were like noooo. I guess I’ve only just realised she doesn’t hang out with anyone else EVER apart from Lewys and Flossie?!
- She said friendships are transactional and she thought she’d made a friend but then they’d ask for something business related...

- I think Flossie is now gonna live alone! She said “I think Flossie’s gonna get a two bed flat so I’ll have somewhere to stay when I come down”

- She said she doesn’t like English boys. Lol, sorry Harvey and Spencer

- Her two best friends are still in Belfast, but other than that her only other friends are “John’s group”

- She might privately fund her own pilot license training, she said it’s 8k (which is nothing for her) so I suspect that’s what she’ll be doing in Belfast and honestly good on her

- Chip and Cal were talking about WhatsApp group chats and Olivia said she’s not in any?! She doesn’t even use WhatsApp! But she uses Snapchat for group chats (which I had no idea people do wtf)

- Lol she tried to do a “Sidemen pick my Starbucks order” video but none of them replied to her DMs apart from Bezingha 😂

- They wanted her to come on the podcast before but her manager stopped her because she hadn’t had media training yet. She’s had it now!

- She wants to get a golden retriever but is scared about “the hate” she’s gonna get for not rescuing a dog

- She admits to copying Emma Chamberlain’s videos. She’s doing a video about trying all the coffee shops in London inspired by Emma

- When she’s 22 she’s going to start getting preventative Botox. Omg

- She’s still on the sunbeds. But we knew that

- She went on a first date and it was at the Shard. I wonder who that was with...Harvey? Spencer? Wes bloody Nelson 😂 whoever it was, they met because she slid in her DMs...

- She said she’s only really talked to three boys...and everyone she talks to it turns into something. She said she went on a date and they had sushi and she can’t use chopsticks so she ate with her fingers including putting wasabi on sushi with her fingers 🤢 but they ended up talking for two months

- Spencer made a fake account of a girl called Chelsea with a stock image of a girl and leaked the videos of him and Olivia at the hotel to tea pages after she dumped him. She only found out it was him like two weeks ago. At the time, she thought she was hacked and was on the phone to Apple and her manager for hours. Elmo is clearly a psycho. She’s fallen out with all the social climbers since as y’all said

- She can only have sex if it’s pitch black (?!!!) the boys couldn’t believe it lmao. She said she hates seeing the guys face and she’s insecure

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
just finished the podcast, i really enjoyed it tbh. she came across a lot quieter than normal but like halfway through she started cracking some jokes and i liked her banter

i think that she really got in with the wrong group of people in london and that's what made her insufferable. she talked about how toxic and fake a lot of her friendships were and the fact that spencer essentially was an absolute head and he was the one that leaked the videos from a fake account, how desperate. it was a wrong decision moving to london in the middle of a pandemic, but at least she realized it's not for her

really looking forward to her belfast videos though

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Her personality is the complete opposite of her videos on the podcast. She's so quiet and shy, but her videos she gets on like a crackhead? It's so put on 🙄
tbf its much easier to show your personality in front of a camera when your alone/with ur closest friends. i don't think its put on, shes said before she gets v shy with new people. its understandable why shes acting more quiet with people shes never met who are quite older than her, i would be too 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.