Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s pure speculation but I genuinely think if it wasn’t for corona and the lockdown Olivia would’ve settled into London more and moved on by now. she has had extra time to think about her relationship with John and probably dwelled on it too much and didn’t give herself time to properly move forward now they’re back together when their relationship was obviously a bit bumpy from what she’s revealed.

Happy that she’s moving back to Ireland though as living in that flat with Flossie must’ve been a bleeping nightmare, she’s insufferable. Won’t even mention Lewys

Reactions: 60
I think Olivia was too big for her boots she wanted to explore London n realised this ain’t it lol idk why they idealise London. I live in SW ... it’s not all that great lol idk why people seem to think it’s the IT place ahah. John was definitely a big part of her moving back but also probs made a deal w parents that if she moves back she wants to live by herself so settles for a house down the road lol wanna bet it becomes johns second home. I think she would enjoy it plus can go in n out of England as she pleases

Reactions: 8
Omg it all adds up with kate ... OT but wish shed leave carmie shes clearly realising how toxic and immature millie carmie and spencer are. Id deffo tell a friend that too had I found out because it is crazy behaviour from spencer. But not sure how kate remains connected to them after this because it kinda shows shes just ignoring their tit behaviour. This podcast was perfect timing for olivia to out him loool.
Also the fake giggles in the podcast kill me its soooo forced lol those tools are NOT that funny

Reactions: 40
Bit late to this one but I actually thought the cake video was pretty funny. Obviously they'd already decided to get back together and this was a bit of a sarcastic/funny take on how to tell people online without it being a big weird announcement. I haven't really got an opinion on them getting back together but it was a video I enjoyed a lot more than the other ones recently/it feels like she was being more of her old self

Reactions: 46
Bit late to this one but I actually thought the cake video was pretty funny. Obviously they'd already decided to get back together and this was a bit of a sarcastic/funny take on how to tell people online without it being a big weird announcement. I haven't really got an opinion on them getting back together but it was a video I enjoyed a lot more than the other ones recently/it feels like she was being more of her old self
Im just confused why all the fiat 500 girls are losing their heads over it like its very strange to care if a Z list influencer got back with her normie hometown bf? its not like hes also an influencer idgi

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i clearly have way too much time on my hands girls but i know we all live for the gossip
i've just done some snooping and basically everything has slotted into place now from what we were speculating a few months ago

December 7th 2020 she stayed in the hotel at the shard "alone"
December 10th she posted the video to youtube and she seemed alone apart from when flossie and lewys came.
around the same time someone speculated that spencer had olivias phone in one of his vids, evidence they were probs seeing each other around then

around Xmas she never fully posted about it but it was speculated she went back to Belfast for Xmas. most likely saw john in this time, old feelings got bought back up, she probs stayed with him? so ended it with spencer.

Jan 1st 2021 the video of her and spencer got leaked.
the timeline adds up cus she probs ended it with him when she got back to London for NYE after seeing john over christmas. olivia also unfollowed spencer on insta the same day

so i'm guessing what she's saying is 100% true about spencer. what a bleeping weirdo he is, my opinion has completely changed.

Reactions: 84
But not sure how kate remains connected to them after this because it kinda shows shes just ignoring their tit behaviour.
Literally this, I respect Kate if she was the one to tell Olivia all this but on the other hand if she is/was in a relationship with carmie in the first place then that kind of tells me she's not a nice person herself? He's just vile in every way, I stopped bothering keeping up with him years ago but the tit he'd pull for views like pretending to read siblings' suicide notes... I'm immediately wary of anyone who is around someone like that and isn't bothered by it, Olivia and flossie included. The stunt with spencer sending the videos himself is so typical of that group, doing anything for attention and views no matter if it's good or bad press. I'm kind of glad that Olivia learnt her lesson with them and cut them off, they're bad news all round

Reactions: 37
in my opinion I found the guys on the podcast quite lovely and they made me laugh, it was also really nice to watch Olivia just having a chill conversation with them

• Heart
Reactions: 51
i enjoyed the podcast - also nice to see olivia talking about how her life in london isn't all that since a lot of younger viewers definitely seem to think she has the most amazing life and it's not realistic especially as social media will only show the best parts of a persons life. ive always enjoyed olivias content but the last few months not much but she seems to be making a turnaround for herself and going back to belfast where her social circle wouldn't be influencer based and doing pilot school is definitely good for her and the mature decision since so many influencers kind of shut off any prospects outside of being an online presence which will never last forever.
also good on her for talking about the spencer situ as she was done dirty and i can imagine a lot of girls, influencer or not, would be scared to speak out about those sorts of things happening especially when the guy has a platform.

Reactions: 25
Their was always something that I have never liked about Spencer and this leaking video situation just proves that tbh like get a life Spencer proper strange behaviour. He also puts on this fake act and comes across as a manipulative bellend imo 🙄

Reactions: 22
i clearly have way too much time on my hands girls but i know we all live for the gossip
i've just done some snooping and basically everything has slotted into place now from what we were speculating a few months ago

December 7th 2020 she stayed in the hotel at the shard "alone"
December 10th she posted the video to youtube and she seemed alone apart from when flossie and lewys came.
around the same time someone speculated that spencer had olivias phone in one of his vids, evidence they were probs seeing each other around then

around Xmas she never fully posted about it but it was speculated she went back to Belfast for Xmas. most likely saw john in this time, old feelings got bought back up, she probs stayed with him? so ended it with spencer.

Jan 1st 2021 the video of her and spencer got leaked.
the timeline adds up cus she probs ended it with him when she got back to London for NYE after seeing john over christmas. olivia also unfollowed spencer on insta the same day

so i'm guessing what she's saying is 100% true about spencer. what a bleeping weirdo he is, my opinion has completely changed.
oh and to add to this, spencer posted a tiktok after it with the caption "these hoes aint loyal" and someone commented saying how's olivia and he responded "caption". damn he was really salty about it and proves she probs cheated on him with john :ROFLMAO: olivia you did good spencer's creepy and john's fine as hell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
it was the homophobia for me
Those 2 were super misogynistic vibes... the constant referring to lads gc and porking lol very gross dunno how olivia wasnt visibly uncomfortable

Reactions: 18
Now that we know Olivia and John are officially back together, shoutout to that one person on the old thread who suspected they were back on the cards again solely through noticing Olivia must have bought John his new North Face jacket by looking through her depop account activity, that was grade A sleuthing

• Haha
Reactions: 96
Re the podcast Ew why do they use the word pork so much and talk to her about sex giving tips etc when she’s so much younger than them.. and why does cal sound like his mouth is flooded with saliva at all times I couldn’t stand to listen for more than 10 mins so big shoutout to the people that summarised the podcast above

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
New drinking game - Take a shot every time Olivia mentions her breakup was “trending on Twitter” 🤥🤪☺🥺 i remember searching Twitter at the time and it was never trending ? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New drinking game - Take a shot every time Olivia mentions her breakup was “trending on Twitter” 🤥🤪☺🥺 i remember searching Twitter at the time and it was never trending ? Lol
It was number one trending I remember seeing it I’ll see if I still have the ss x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.