Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wickedtown

VIP Member
I did enjoy the latest vid more but I already cba with all the John content we'll be getting, her comments like "I can't believe WE have a house" "first night in OUR house" "shall we just get married"🤡🤡 it's gonna be even more embarrassing when they inevitably break up a second time, I get that she's young and she's probably doing it because it's what her younger viewers want to see, but I would've thought she'd have her head a bit more screwed on after their last breakup and all the crap with hrvey and spencer especially

Reactions: 57

LittlePea

Chatty Member
I use tanning beds not all year round but when the hot weather begins and i'm stuck inside writing essays whilst everyone else is outside. I also wear an expensive spf on my face everyday, although that doesn't matter much. I consider this a toxic trait, that I spend so much on skincare to just lay in a fucking solarium.
I don't want to derail the thread and I'm aware I'm in no position to tell you how you live your life but it really doesn't matter if you don't use them all year round, it only takes that one time to cause irreversible damage and even more so if you're under 25. Please reconsider what you're doing and use fake tan instead if you want to be tanned. Wearing an expensive spf everyday then using a tanning bed is pretty counterproductive!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
She was obviously always caught up on John when moving to London so I don't blame her for not venturing out when it comes to dating
I think people are being awfully hard on her. Moving to a new country away from your family where you don’t know that many people is always tough. Add a global pandemic on top of that I don’t blame her for moving home.

Reactions: 55

123qwe1

i probably wont get many people agree with me but i honestly think olivia is dumb for moving back home and it is so blatantly obvious its for an ex boyfriend.. shes at the high of her career with an opportunity to live in the biggest city where most of the opportunities are. Olivia you're only 19, I promise you in 5 years your first boyfriend will be nothing

I really think flossie was held back by olivia who clearly didnt wanna do anything. Olivia has been back 2 days and Flossie has already been out partying in hot tubs and on a night out with Addison Rae.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Moving into halls using a student loan at 19 and putting a mortgage down for a three-storey house at 19 is a bit different tbh. She’s achieved a lot for her age that most wouldn’t be able to.

she said in the video something along the lines of ugh i feel very insecure today or yuck today or something then showed her body in like 5 dif bikinis. like skinniest girl i ever did see no worries beb
You can still be insecure when you’re skinny lol......

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Im just happy someone exposed the social climbers ffs. Imagine all the people they’ve been horrible to and slagged off just bc it’s ‘funny’? People don’t give them enough grief ffs.

Reactions: 54

Missclassy19

VIP Member
In the podcast she’s very calm n quiet so in her videos she definitely puts on the tlaking fast n all that like her personality doesn’t really come through in the video I expected her to be more talkative n out there. Her laughs adorable I’ll give her that she does seem somewhat sweet n ‘normal’ like an everyday girl but definitely John was a back up. John is low-key boring ngl in videos he seems like he has an empty head but he also seems controlling low-key little clips in videos she seems vulnerable

This isn’t his thread but he’s so offfff beat and his rapping is spoken poetry hardly that it’s so cringe. Why are people hyping this little white boy up 😂😂😂😂he csnt rap for shit Jesus Christ we’ve lowered the standard for music if this is good. My ears hate me

Bloody liars the lot of them. Horny girls mate. LIAARRRRS
38C7E686-E9AB-4F9B-AFDB-55AE1E8DC56A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

ssik

just finished the podcast, i really enjoyed it tbh. she came across a lot quieter than normal but like halfway through she started cracking some jokes and i liked her banter

i think that she really got in with the wrong group of people in london and that's what made her insufferable. she talked about how toxic and fake a lot of her friendships were and the fact that spencer essentially was an absolute dickhead and he was the one that leaked the videos from a fake account, how desperate. it was a wrong decision moving to london in the middle of a pandemic, but at least she realized it's not for her

really looking forward to her belfast videos though

• Heart
Reactions: 52
in my opinion I found the guys on the podcast quite lovely and they made me laugh, it was also really nice to watch Olivia just having a chill conversation with them

• Heart
Reactions: 51
ik this isnt her thread but flossies hair looks horrible.:sick: shes a very pretty girl but blonde is not for her. its so clear that she wants to be/look like olivia.. that friendship is so unhealthy
Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 2.14.37 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha

loe

John’s tagged photos on insta is so embarrassing to me I’d cringe so much if kids were making video montages of my relationship

248A245B-AABE-4370-AF5A-D5D562676179.jpeg
3163F0A3-9284-4F59-8C35-B960950B67C8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

123qwe1

Damnnn proper outs the social climbers in the podcast!!
1.31.45 onwards
"dont see any of them anymore" and then calls them fake and says she fallen out with them

fair play to her, cant stand them

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Chickentikka

If motel rocks had been whisking her away on foreign brand trips every other month, events every week and all that post covid stuff - John would have never been thought of again.

• Heart

whatstheteab

VIP Member
my flatmate ordered the sunset top n trousers and i was so interested to see the quality. she went for express shipping and ordered it like 10am the day it came out. she didn’t get any delivery with no update from motel about it not coming and only when she emailed for a refund on the express shipping did they say they couldn’t send her the pieces and she’d have to wait until june. like how bad is the customer service. and in the email it’s like ‘olivia neill officially broke the internet’ .... no you’re just a shit company and made about 100 of each item
They’re probably waiting for Alixpress to dropship the items to them 🤥

• Haha

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
i thought it was so rude in her recent video when she said she was going on the fellas podcast hosted by calfreezy and ‘his friend’ saying she has no idea who he is. that’s so rude, so she’s clearly never seen a single episode of it but is going on it? 🙄 she could have just edited that out and quickly found out his name?

i love their podcast and i love chip

• Wow
Reactions: 49

Fjbnigg

Chatty Member
nah they're defo together she's just easing us into it instead of being like surprise

Reactions: 49