Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flowerawh

i know this isn’t lewys’ thread but i know we’ve discussed his leechy behaviour on her before - you can just TELL that he’s doing it again, he’s about to drop olivia and flossie like a sack of bricks. he radiates toxic vibes 24/7

also in those yellow glasses and massive jacket he looks like fkin ali g

• Haha
Reactions: 48

lily4325

Spencer deleted all of my comments on his tiktok... clearly very defensive. He’s deleted the tiktok now. Whatever ur opinions on olivia i think what he did is very creepy and wrong. especially considering how much he raps (poorly) about mental health and privacy and relationships.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
you can see her darker upper lip is emphasised bc her filler has migrated above her lip line but before the moustache so the shadow is more severe... how has no one told her??
1619970548286.png

• Sick
  • Wow

bundyfitz71

I can't believe Olivia and Flossie live together but never collaborate on youtube videos?? They could both get a fair bit of views from doing some kind of series, instead they just post 'glow ups' every 2 months lol

• Heart

hannamarin123

Seeing Harry Styles and Olivia Neill’s boyfriend in person are two astoundingly different things though😂

Can she please do something exciting soon? This thread has went OT so much

• Haha

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
i clearly have way too much time on my hands girls but i know we all live for the gossip
i've just done some snooping and basically everything has slotted into place now from what we were speculating a few months ago

December 7th 2020 she stayed in the hotel at the shard "alone"
December 10th she posted the video to youtube and she seemed alone apart from when flossie and lewys came.
around the same time someone speculated that spencer had olivias phone in one of his vids, evidence they were probs seeing each other around then

around Xmas she never fully posted about it but it was speculated she went back to Belfast for Xmas. most likely saw john in this time, old feelings got bought back up, she probs stayed with him? so ended it with spencer.

Jan 1st 2021 the video of her and spencer got leaked.
the timeline adds up cus she probs ended it with him when she got back to London for NYE after seeing john over christmas. olivia also unfollowed spencer on insta the same day

so i'm guessing what she's saying is 100% true about spencer. what a fucking weirdo he is, my opinion has completely changed.
oh and to add to this, spencer posted a tiktok after it with the caption "these hoes aint loyal" and someone commented saying how's olivia and he responded "caption". damn he was really salty about it and proves she probs cheated on him with john :ROFLMAO: olivia you did good spencer's creepy and john's fine as hell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
i cant b arsed to form an opinion on her and john i genuinely just dont care about them together and find john v boring tbf. but this video was the only one of hers in months that i didnt click off halfway through 😅 also spencer (+ tht entire social climber group) resemble everything wrong with influencers. proper douchebags whove managed to fool an entire fanbase to kiss their dirty arse

MM24

Chatty Member
You can tell shes only doing this because shes relocating back there and obvs getting back with him like what was the point in moving to london just to go back and resume the life you had previous

johns won the jackpot really he got to shag around like her for a year and then gets to mooch off her youtube clout and money now theyre back together

Dohopper

He deleted the whole tiktok because of the comments 😭 I feel bad because we all thought Olivia was being creepy and obsessed by filming him but it was her that pied him and that’s why he started acting weird exposing the videos on a fake account 😭

stefmoy

Bit late to this one but I actually thought the cake video was pretty funny. Obviously they'd already decided to get back together and this was a bit of a sarcastic/funny take on how to tell people online without it being a big weird announcement. I haven't really got an opinion on them getting back together but it was a video I enjoyed a lot more than the other ones recently/it feels like she was being more of her old self

Reactions: 46

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Ngl as much as she’s annoyed me since moving to London what Spencer did was disgusting. I’ve been in a similar situation in the past and it’s an awful feeling knowing that someone you considered to be a close friend is willing to spread private content without your consent.

At the end of the day it’s clear that everyone in London was just trying to leech off of her. Her friends back home seem a lot more genuine so I hope that moving back to Belfast will allow her to find herself again. I don’t think her friendship with Lewys and Flossie will last for much longer though, or at least they’ll drift apart.

Ngl always thought Spencer was a bit weird. Bit like Flossie lol I don’t think they had many friends or anything in school and that idea of coming out of that wanting to cling on to people/ be someone else/ get what they want has stayed with them lol
the social climbers have always seemed really fake and narcissistic but him leaking those videos is another level of manipulative and weird

Longtimesnooper

I've always said Spencer is just as bad as the cretins he hangs out with. He would have been used to doing the dumping not being the one dumped, so that would have bruised his ego big time!
I don't know how he didn't think it would get out when he's friends with Carmie, the guy who thinks it's funny to drop his mates in it & probably the mastermind behind it. Spencer's always made it clear he doesn't like Lewys so of course he would tell Oliva what Spencer did. As for Millie "I hang out with guys cos they're less drama" T, she should maybe have looked at it from a girls perspective & told them not to. The lot of them need to grow up

Reactions: 45

chorizoboyz

she seems to not really have enjoyed london much which could have made her cop on a bit and realise that john/her friends back home were a lot better. i would have hated to be john tho like if she really did love him there was no need for her to move to london in the middle of a pandemic and ends things with him, she could have stayed in belfast to see how things go with them and went to london maybe this year or next
I am by no means a stan but people's lack of understandsing of young relationships is so frustrating I can't stress enough how breaking up and getting back together is so normal and Olivia's obviously had time and experience with other relationships to come to the conclusion that John is best for her and he evidently feels the same - think how much you've changed in the last 6 months.

but it is lowkey tragic how shit she must've found London to only be there for a year

• Heart

Lolz28

ok I have to say it, as a Londoner born and bred it's not fun seeing these youtubers etc moving to the city in the fanciest areas and going to posh nightclubs etc when many Londoners live in poverty and struggle, and then they move away to houses after anyway when they decide it's 'toxic' for them to live here? Can anyone else relate or am I getting upset over nothing?
Blaming you tubers for poverty is a stretch, blame the tories

sephylily

VIP Member
you know what if she wants to mock people giving her actual valid advice then she can go ahead because she's already starting to look like a wrinkled prune and she's just putting herself at risk of cancer. everyone normal can carry on not jumping on sunbeds every ten minutes to look TaN and thank fuck for that because her skin is leathery.

• Haha

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I personally love the house it’s such a reasonable size imo compared to like saffron barker who can’t even iron her own clothes but has like 5 bedrooms. I think it’s manageable and as much as I hate to say I think she’d be alright alone. I think her living in London was kinda a trial for being independent and venturing out and kinda getting rid of like home sickness plus her mum seems supportive but ngl I feel her house is gonna be a dumping ground for her friends n John to just drink and wreck😅😂

Reactions: 44

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Don’t think anyone’s gave a suggestion yet so:

Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

• Haha
Reactions: 44