Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was obviously always caught up on John when moving to London so I don't blame her for not venturing out when it comes to dating

Reactions: 19
She was obviously always caught up on John when moving to London so I don't blame her for not venturing out when it comes to dating
I think people are being awfully hard on her. Moving to a new country away from your family where you donā€™t know that many people is always tough. Add a global pandemic on top of that I donā€™t blame her for moving home.

Reactions: 55
Did she say anything else interesting lol feels like they always slip up on lives because they canny edit out their adhd slipping up and saying something wrong!! šŸ•ŗšŸ¼šŸ¤Ŗ
I cant really remember. She was talking a lot about her house and answering questions. She denied hooking up with aitch and someone in the comments kept saying ā€œcan I post the screen recording of you saying to railed aitch cause I need to go viralā€ and she said go ahead and do it. But that was it really

Reactions: 2
Ive just had a thought she mentioned watching elle darby and the whole dog and house w a "perfect" boyfriend. Wonder if thats what she has in her head for getting back w john and buying this house. It would explain why shes so obessed with putting him in every tiktok

I think people are being awfully hard on her. Moving to a new country away from your family where you donā€™t know that many people is always tough. Add a global pandemic on top of that I donā€™t blame her for moving home.
Her thread is super tame on here lol i dont think anything said has been awfully hard on her ... we are all just saying she hasnt given london the proper chance

Reactions: 17
Her thread is super tame on here lol i dont think anything said has been awfully hard on her ... we are all just saying she hasnt given london the proper chance
No one knows when the pandemic is gonna end for things to open up and have a proper go at it. Sheā€™s spent a year there and obviously realizes the rent is dead money. Sheā€™s being pretty level headed.

Reactions: 21
Am I the only one who thinks itā€™s really weird she hangs out with her brother? And is in a relationship with her brothers friend? Like the more I think about the fact she flew to visit her brother when he was in uni and she was 17 to go to warehouse parties the weirder I think it is

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who thinks itā€™s really weird she hangs out with her brother? And is in a relationship with her brothers friend? Like the more I think about the fact she flew to visit her brother when he was in uni and she was 17 to go to warehouse parties the weirder I think it is
I don't find it weird tbh I know plenty of people who get along with their siblings, also I think John became friends with her brother through her, not the other way round

Reactions: 74
im pretty close with my bro and have been on nights out with him, its very normal for sisters or brothers to be close, i never got the big deal with being close with your sibling if their the opposite sex, also am in a realtionship with one of his close friends

Reactions: 27

olivia has said her and john were in the same friend group in school so I think they were friends first before her brother

Reactions: 2
I thought John n her brother where already friends cause sheā€™s often said oh dating my brothers friend or like cause John was the year above her w ā€˜similar friendsā€™. Tbh I couldnā€™t imagine my ex roaming around my house w my brother after we break up n bumping into them in the living room so they might as well get back together šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
olivia has said her and john were in the same friend group in school so I think they were friends first before her brother
i think her brother's a similar age to her so it doesn't seem unlikely that they would have similar friends if he was year above her in school

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.