Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see this ending well. Olivia admitted to be controlling and paranoid during the relationship so I can’t see it being any different this time.

Reactions: 21
Wanna bet either flossie n lewys move in together or they both stop talking to eachother suddenly and forget the whole friendship as Olivia was the glue holding them together or maybe they’d why they’ve been hanging out w lot but what is Olivia gonna do in Ireland like social wise 😂😂

Reactions: 13
She’s literally moving back to Northern Ireland to be with him then lol 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Naw I'm lowkey SO glad Olivia is gonna be back in Belfast. I can't think of a single video since she moved to London that's even been remotely entertaining. I reckon 90% of her viewers were only interested in her videos when John the big ride was in them hahaha can't wait for her to ditch Flossie and that gremlin Lewys. I think we can all agree she was far more funny and likeable when she was back home

Reactions: 74
20 mins into the podcast and olivia says that the reason she gave for them breaking up (didn’t want to do LD) actually isn’t true and they really broke up because they were arguing so much and having really big fights... so why are they back together lol?

Reactions: 22
I think it’s quite sweet and wholesome she’s moving back to Belfast full time. She obviously missed her friends and family and really values them.

I can tell you now, she’s not moving out of London because London is expensive - she makes way more than you think. Bit awkward for Flossie though... I wouldn’t say London was a waste of a year - she definitely enjoyed herself living the city girl life; was our most nights drinking and we all know that’s what she enjoys. Plus she was single and whilst we only really knew about her with Harvey and Spencer I bet there were waaay more boys than that; so she and John were the same in that respect - they both had their year of freedom.

I fully believed all the northern Irish girls on this thread that said they or a friend kept seeing her in NI at various points last year/this year and were speculating her and John were back together. Unpopular opinion but I think they were quite sweet together and the fact that he gets on so well with her family can only be a good thing. I don’t think she’s moving back FOR him; I guess all her plans just aligned. She only has about 3/4 months left in London anyway so they won’t be long distance for long.

Reactions: 72
Knew John through school. Genuinely a fun guy until Olivia got her hands on him. Every vlog he looks miserable. No chemistry whatsoever. Probably peer pressured into being with her by his friends who think she’s hot and her minions because they’re obsessed. Genuinely everytime they’re together he’s on his phone. Lol....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s quite sweet and wholesome she’s moving back to Belfast full time. She obviously missed her friends and family and really values them.

I can tell you now, she’s not moving out of London because London is expensive - she makes way more than you think. Bit awkward for Flossie though... I wouldn’t say London was a waste of a year - she definitely enjoyed herself living the city girl life; was our most nights drinking and we all know that’s what she enjoys. Plus she was single and whilst we only really knew about her with Harvey and Spencer I bet there were waaay more boys than that; so she and John were the same in that respect - they both had their year of freedom.

I fully believed all the northern Irish girls on this thread that said they or a friend kept seeing her in NI at various points last year/this year and were speculating her and John were back together. Unpopular opinion but I think they were quite sweet together and the fact that he gets on so well with her family can only be a good thing. I don’t think she’s moving back FOR him; I guess all her plans just aligned. She only has about 3/4 months left in London anyway so they won’t be long distance for long.
I agree, I also don’t see how it’s that much different (obviously less time) to people who move away for uni, she just wanted a taste of freedom and fair play to her for doing it

Reactions: 8
i’m just watching her video now and i think it’s possibly the most bearable recent video of her, i think it’s quite sweet and she seems to be quite happy

Reactions: 35
I think the recent scandal has made her realise she’s better off back home, her content was so much better

Reactions: 40
just watching that podcast and she basically confirmed she uses sunbeds lmao, guessing flossie does too then
sorry also she just said her latest ex (guessing spencer) is the one that sent the videos of them cuddling into the tea accounts on instagram and tik tok

• Wow
just watching that podcast and she basically confirmed she uses sunbeds lmao, guessing flossie does too then

sorry also she just said her latest ex (guessing spencer) is the one that sent the videos of them cuddling into the tea accounts on instagram and tik tok
which podcast? you can tell anyway because of her moles

Reactions: 2
Happy for her moving back to Belfast, not happy about her getting back with John. He has such a hold on her, but he lowkey treats her like tit... it makes me sad for her. I definitely think there was a reason behind her paranoia/controlling behavior.

Happy for her moving back to Belfast, not happy about her getting back with John. He has such a hold on her, but he lowkey treats her like tit... it makes me sad for her. I definitely think there was a reason behind her paranoia/controlling behavior.
Same. Olivia may come across really confident but I do think she is quite vulnerable and easily lead. He was on tinder so soon after they ended, I just can’t imagine he was such the angel she paints him to be.

Reactions: 17
Wait so did she announce her n John back together because she said it in the podcast so she had to say it herself before they announced it ?

Talking abotu spencer here I think. Lewys is probs the one that found out and told her
In the podcast she acc looks pretty like genuinely. N she seems so chilled n calm n like a normal human being

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.