Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it about Olivia's threads that make people go so wild, we've been through people restarting the troubles, fighting over the colour green and now basic human rights oh my lord 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 40
bets the people defending weirdos who ask for photos with john are the ones who do it
Havent seen a single person ‘defending’ it. It’s just what do you expect. Olivia neill is one of the biggest U.K. youtubers as of recent? Not all her fans are older considerate adults... lots of them are young and immature. Not really that hard to grasp imo? You don’t have to be a celebrity to have to take pictures with people. & Celebrities don’t deserve harassment either. It’s 2021...people get famous from all sorts of ways these days.

Reactions: 9
Still can’t believe someone compared seeing John from Belfast to seeing world famous singer Harry Styles 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 73
olivia's thread defos needs an extra moderator or two ☠☠ i don't follow too many threads on tattle but for the most part everyone agrees/disagrees politely but for some reason people are extremely defensive of her here, maybe its olivia herself on these accounts ??

• Haha
Reactions: 39
ok I have to say it, as a Londoner born and bred it's not fun seeing these youtubers etc moving to the city in the fanciest areas and going to posh nightclubs etc when many Londoners live in poverty and struggle, and then they move away to houses after anyway when they decide it's 'toxic' for them to live here? Can anyone else relate or am I getting upset over nothing?

Reactions: 22
olivia's thread defos needs an extra moderator or two ☠☠ i don't follow too many threads on tattle but for the most part everyone agrees/disagrees politely but for some reason people are extremely defensive of her here, maybe its olivia herself on these accounts ??
I agree. seems like a lot of her fans are on this thread

Reactions: 14
ok I have to say it, as a Londoner born and bred it's not fun seeing these youtubers etc moving to the city in the fanciest areas and going to posh nightclubs etc when many Londoners live in poverty and struggle, and then they move away to houses after anyway when they decide it's 'toxic' for them to live here? Can anyone else relate or am I getting upset over nothing?
Blaming you tubers for poverty is a stretch, blame the tories

Reactions: 45
Blaming you tubers for poverty is a stretch, blame the tories
I don't think they were blaming youtubers for poverty? You just interpreted that to suit yourself lol? They're saying that youtubers only show the luxury and flashiness of London and then when they're all partied out they move away from that lifestyle blaming and labelling London as "toxic" or whatever. Meanwhile London is one of the most poverty stricken locations in the uk but they don't show the struggle of normal people and it can be infuriating when people are actually struggling and they act as if their flashy party lifestyles are hard.

Reactions: 34
i think if you read it properly youd also see people saying that to OLIVIAS FANS its like seeing a celeb
Still not really the same thing though? I understand people wanting to see Olivia but John is literally a random lad from Belfast who happens to be dating a Youtuber. If someone gets excited over seeing a YouTubers boyfriend in public they need to get a grip.

Reactions: 13
Still not really the same thing though? I understand people wanting to see Olivia but John is literally a random lad from Belfast who happens to be dating a Youtuber. If someone gets excited over seeing a YouTubers boyfriend in public they need to get a grip.
well just because its odd dosent mean that they wont get excited, to THEM its the same, why is this to hard for people to grasp

Reactions: 8
It's not hard to grasp it's just sad lmao
olivias fanbase is mostly young girls so its understandable, i used to love the boys from O2L when i was like 12/13 and litarly anything to do with them, id say its the same for olivia esspecially cause shes made him such a big part of her youtube channel

Reactions: 5
that's the stupidest thing i've ever read ooooh i'm sorry people choose to move because they can and want to

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
If she did go around filming the rough sleepers or the "bad" parts of london then people would complain and tell her to either stay in her lane or help. Then if she films herself helping people would complain that she didn't have to film it. There's always going to be gentrification in many big cities such as London, Manchester, Birmingham etc. That's something we should be blaming the government for, not the people who move into those places.

Reactions: 17
yeah the glamourisation of the lifestyle that isnt all that (but tbh at least olivia said it in the podcast that she doesnt really do much) but the poverty is kinda unrelated. obviously it would be good of her to do something to help but it's not like celebrities haven't been doing this for years too, its just a bit far to blame these influencers for it rather than the government who actually caused this poverty

Reactions: 11
If she did go around filming the rough sleepers or the "bad" parts of london then people would complain and tell her to either stay in her lane or help. Then if she films herself helping people would complain that she didn't have to film it. There's always going to be gentrification in many big cities such as London, Manchester, Birmingham etc. That's something we should be blaming the government for, not the people who move into those places.
Exactly, I mean what about LA. Plenty of youtubers move there for the lifestyle, but always fail to mention tent town there, with thousands of homeless people. The gentrification is the government's bad handling, not a youtubers fault!

They are being sold an idea of something, and let's be fair, Youtubers tend to do what "looks" good, not what actually IS good. No wonder they get their bubble popped when they see what these places are like when they only know them from youtube videos!

Reactions: 12
Yeah i understand the idea that these people come in and advertise london as this glamourise city with so many cool things going on but the reality is these youtubers have 100s of thousands to spend on dining and drinking. Its become popular to go to london and flex almost for these youtubers... e.g. sophia and cinzia and anastasia kngs. If u dont live in zone one or have thousands to spare selfridges and the ivy arent the norm

Reactions: 3
I was more surprised to see her driving around central London for that coffee video lol I know she was copying Emma chamberlain who always drives and the video probs wouldn’t be as exciting if she’d got public transport or used Uber eats but I was just in shock that people actually drive in central haha

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.