Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ik this isnt her thread but flossies hair looks horrible.:sick: shes a very pretty girl but blonde is not for her. its so clear that she wants to be/look like olivia.. that friendship is so unhealthy
Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 2.14.37 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
what is it? I can't see the screenshot
Just realised the video isn’t working ! Just a girl basically saying that influencers hop on trends and buy clothes they refuse to wear again to keep with trends and it makes an impossible standard for people to feel accepted with having to constantly feel like they need to buy New clothes !! And she said how no influencer has any individual style or anything special about them because they just buy clothes instead of styling clothes

Reactions: 17
ik this isnt her thread but flossies hair looks horrible.:sick: shes a very pretty girl but blonde is not for her. its so clear that she wants to be/look like olivia.. that friendship is so unhealthy
View attachment 553756
I genuinely hate the colour on her. Really wish she would go a chocolate brown again, I think she looks really tacky atm :/

Reactions: 27
I want a proper life update she used to be such an open book I think that's what made her so relatable she'd talk about absolutely everything ;( I get she probs overshared and could get her into trouble but I miss feeling like I actually knew her

Reactions: 27
I want a proper life update she used to be such an open book I think that's what made her so relatable she'd talk about absolutely everything ;( I get she probs overshared and could get her into trouble but I miss feeling like I actually knew her
i think most of us on this thread used to watch and love her when she was just starting on youtube, she clearly genuinely enjoyed making videos and she even said she had felt like she made friends through having a fanbase. she was so open, relatable and actually funny but now it’s so different. she rarely uploads, clearly feels like a chore now and her videos are so half arsed. her humour is going massively downhill, i just can’t even watch her anymore, each video gets worse and shes losing her personality. her whole fanbase is even different, mainly made up of bitchy girls

• Sad
Reactions: 39
London has not been good for her or Flossie. Wish they would go their separate ways and throw lewys back in whatever bin he came from

• Haha
Reactions: 62
London has not been good for her or Flossie. Wish they would go their separate ways and throw lewys back in whatever bin he came from
idm them together but they’re not good for each other. maybe if they didn’t live with each other but stayed friends it would work. you can see that flossie feels she is a lot less than olivia and it’s not healthy to be in a situation like that for both for them.
and as for lewys, i despise him. why does he cling to whoever is popular at the time?

Reactions: 26
I can't believe Olivia and Flossie live together but never collaborate on youtube videos?? They could both get a fair bit of views from doing some kind of series, instead they just post 'glow ups' every 2 months lol

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I can't believe Olivia and Flossie live together but never collaborate on youtube videos?? They could both get a fair bit of views from doing some kind of series, instead they just post 'glow ups' every 2 months lol
I really enjoyed their “come dine with me” series more than any of their vids in the last year. They’ve really missed a trick in not doing more videos together. Instead we get “glow ups” every few videos

Reactions: 44
Cmon olivia?? wheres the new vid girly pop !!! thought u had a house deposit to save for now ! thought that would motivate you to at least be consistent with your uploads instead of using ur subscribers as a cash grab

Reactions: 23
Idk if Olivia knows but the trend she done was based on a guy explaining his genuine trauma and he’s said he wants people to stop doing it because it’s not a joke apparently.

Reactions: 8
Cmon olivia?? wheres the new vid girly pop !!! thought u had a house deposit to save for now ! thought that would motivate you to at least be consistent with your uploads instead of using ur subscribers as a cash grab
I think buying a house won’t make much of a difference- especially with the house being in Belfast it has probably barely made a dent in her bank.. if you consider the fact she’s just done a brand collab with motel - she’s probably got 50k+ from that alone, potentially 6 figures. Even if she fell off the face of YouTube forever, she’d still be set financially for a long time. It is sad how little these people have to work for their money though

Reactions: 30
It's actually a joke that she can't even put up a quick story or something to apologise for not putting up the vid on time and saying when it will be up

Reactions: 13
omg her new video her top lip is bigger than bottom lip nooooo girlie disolve and start again they look awful

Reactions: 12
you can see her darker upper lip is emphasised bc her filler has migrated above her lip line but before the moustache so the shadow is more severe... how has no one told her??
1619970548286.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.