Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hattie20

VIP Member
Oh she’s fucked me off today.

“I am sat here working on my phone and I don’t like it” boo hoo sad face.

I’d fucking love to sit on my sofa and open a free box of crap drinks for payment, but I have to work a 12 hour nightshift tonight on no sleep, and no sleep tomorrow either because someone still has to look after the children while my husband works. I got up with my toddler at 6am and I won’t get back into bed until 8pm tomorrow night (we can’t afford childcare like cat can, which is the sole reason I work nights and some days when he can take holiday, because a 12 hour day shift is a break for me compared to the killer night ones!)

I hate it when these dickheads moan about being “so super busy and stressed” when all
they do is get freebies, film crap, talk rubbish on podcasts and go to free events. Oh and spend entire days writing raps 🙄 Gosh, how fucking stressful. Swap with me for a month, you wouldn’t hack my job and I would feel like I was in heaven.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Baileybob

She’s just told people not to listen to people without researching them - she’s literally written a book despite having absolutely no childcare qualifications whatsoever. She’s telling people her experience and implying it’s ok for other people to follow or, despite having no childcare qualifications whatsoever.

If she can’t see the irony in what she is saying….!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Abi da Walker

Her stories this morning. Ffs. Someone has a well thought out opinion that differs to yours Cat, so you rip them to shreds. In your own words, don’t be a dick.
I like how she can focus long enough to take apart someone else’s opinion, in depth, over several stories, yet her adhd brain won’t usually let her focus long enough to pack a suitcase or remember which day her appointment is on (unless it’s a freebie of course).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

hattie20

VIP Member
Oh for fucks sake.

So her “job” today entailed going eating breakfast, surrounded by other braying middle class influencers listening to people talk about the menopause and sleep. And probably walking away with a bulging goody bag to boot.

My god, that is sooooooo 2017 🤣 Are they still doing that shit with the state of the world today?

I live in quite a deprived area and my child’s school has stated a free, no questions asked breakfast in the playground for children, their parents and other family members who want to come to drop off with them and have bagels, toast and sandwiches as they know that so many people are going without food to feed the children instead and while the breakfast club for children was great, they decided to help the families too.

And instagram dicks are still having these fucking breakfasts where they all sit around patting themselves on the back and feeling all important.

I see she’s talking about gift match again - “give me free shit but give it to a poor person too”. Fucking spare me.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

sunnysmiles

She is always complaining. She doesn’t know how lucky she is. Can drop her kids to and from school, has a cleaner. No job from 9 till 5pm , paying for childcare, rushing to work and from work, got invited to free stuff with kids.. and she doesn’t like to spend time with her own kids or her parents
I’m SO sick of hearing ”influencers” who don’t actually have a job, have cleaners, kids at school etc moan about trying to carve time out for themselves. How about all that time when your kids are at school, you’re not working and someone else is sorting out your house for you? If you can drag your arse out for long walks, dick about on Instagram every day and get extensions then you don’t have to try to carve time out for yourself.

I am burnt out from working full time and having young kids. My house is a shit tip, my mental (& physical) health is non existent and I suspect I look as bad as I feel. Carve time out? 😂 From where? These clueless idiots need to shut the fuck up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

meizee

Only just seen the “when people ask what’s it like being a parent” reel and genuinely in tears.

I get being a parent is hard - I’ve supported my single mother sister a lot, and appreciate its gruelling and thankless at times.

But - as someone whose health means they are extremely likely to never have children, I wish I had children to clean up after. Happily accept the ‘snack bitch’ title. I’d cook for my mini humans daily knowing it kept them alive and it was my duty as I’d created them - and loved them. And I’d want them to be in a loving household free of resentment like I felt for being born.

And I can’t. Instead my partner has tears in his eyes for the children we wont have. The jokes about our future children have had to stop, because now we know it’s too painful.

I can’t get my head around how someone can be so utterly ungrateful for having children and seem so spiteful for their existence.

Cat, if you read here, just be aware that your content is a dagger in the heart to many. That’s why people, myself included, need to unfollow you. Hold your children tight and praise beans you were healthy enough to have them. Some of us will never be able to.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

WTAFisthis27

E16C108C-F79F-4AE1-9A7D-67C6C15C6FD7.jpeg

Unless they have a well thought out different opinion to me, then I will tear them down and harass them. #adultingdishonestly #sosmugnowthatihavebecomeaparodyaccount

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

hattie20

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, she’s an insufferable prick.

Picking apart someone’s qualifications because they disagreed with her.

Many, MANY people, I would go as far as to say the majority of people, male and female, would baulk at the idea of leaving a 5 week old baby to cry.

A lot of people will disagree with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
Only just seen the “when people ask what’s it like being a parent” reel and genuinely in tears.

I get being a parent is hard - I’ve supported my single mother sister a lot, and appreciate its gruelling and thankless at times.

But - as someone whose health means they are extremely likely to never have children, I wish I had children to clean up after. Happily accept the ‘snack bitch’ title. I’d cook for my mini humans daily knowing it kept them alive and it was my duty as I’d created them - and loved them. And I’d want them to be in a loving household free of resentment like I felt for being born.

And I can’t. Instead my partner has tears in his eyes for the children we wont have. The jokes about our future children have had to stop, because now we know it’s too painful.

I can’t get my head around how someone can be so utterly ungrateful for having children and seem so spiteful for their existence.

Cat, if you read here, just be aware that your content is a dagger in the heart to many. That’s why people, myself included, need to unfollow you. Hold your children tight and praise beans you were healthy enough to have them. Some of us will never be able to.
This is it. This is the absolute crux of why her “content” doesn’t appeal: if you are lucky to have children then treasure them because they are a luxury many people aren’t afforded.

Her content has gone from tongue in cheek “wasn’t it more fun being footloose and fancy free” to just down right resentment and I, as a mum, don’t find it funny - I find it sad. She’s imploding in on herself.

She can grab at the ADHD badge, the alcoholic badge, she can identify as whatever she likes, but to me I see someone who is angry, and someone with depression who isn’t properly caring for herself. I think she needs to go and reflect and get some proper help because it absolutely has to be affecting her children, there’s no way her take on motherhood has escaped them.

• Sad

hattie20

VIP Member
I think she said she was going away to write a book 🙄
Christ on a bike.

The self importance and delusion in that is staggering 🤣

“I am so talented and important that I must lock my self away in solitude to create my masterpiece!”

Give it a break, George Orwell.

• Haha

hattie20

VIP Member
She’s upset about losing 5,000 followers in a month.

The month where she had two expensive holidays, paraded her very posh parents and showed just how privileged she grew up and moaned extensively about her very, very privileged life now and her “job” of sitting on a sofa recording herself talking shit while her children were at summer camps. All at a time when a lot of people following her might be worrying about rising costs, working their arses off in actual hard jobs to keep themselves afloat and trying to juggle childcare inbetween.

Oh, and stirred up shit about leaving a newborn to cry.

I mean, my mind is blank on why people would unfollow after all that …

I thought she had “management”? have they not pointed this all out to her (ha, as I was typing I remembered that her agent or whatever is just as much a privileged twat as Cat is, she probably can’t see a problem).

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
Ah, so Papa Smug previously was a supplier whose clients included Jaeger so that explains how Cat had a flitting fashion job as one of her many careers. Nepotism isn't very relatable 🤣
In a way, stuff like that makes me feel a bit better about my own life.

Because of instead of wondering why I am sat here (actually on a break, which is a good thing as everyone is safe and well tonight with no emergencies so we can have breathers this shift), scrabbling round to make ends meet thinking I must be thick. why do people like Cat not have to struggle like me, there must be something wrong with me etc etc.

When actually, they were just born into better circumstances than I was. So they aren’t any better than me, they are just lucky.

Sorry read that back and it didn’t make much sense, I am shattered.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

WTAFisthis27

Her stories this morning. Ffs. Someone has a well thought out opinion that differs to yours Cat, so you rip them to shreds. In your own words, don’t be a dick.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Aren’t her kids a bit old for Reading Eggs? Why did she write a book about newborns when she’s not had one in years? Has she got a secret toddler? Or just clinging to the instamum glory days of 2015-17 desperately 🤔
She’s desperate and has no point of interest hence the sobriety and adhd. Since these are relatively new on her page and she’s not as clever as she thinks she is a book on these books are out of the question.

It seems a path Influencers go down, to get a book out there . Advice from cat on newborns is as welcome as palliative care off Harold Shipman.

• Haha

WTAFisthis27

I know it’s stupid, but I am so riled up by her behaviour today! The poor woman she’s crapped all over has been so gracious. Cat is like a fucking seagull, descends with an almighty noise and flap, shits everywhere and then fucks off again.

• Haha

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
She is going to become (even more) insufferable now. I may actually have to unfollow. “after fasting overnight” oh give over Cat, everyone fasts overnight 🙄 a new fad, that she’s jumped the queue on and blagged for free, while I’m (and many others) sitting here truly working hard and fasting and cutting out sugar and trying to fight a sugar addiction and binging and PCOS and a high chance of becoming diabetic at nearly 40. If she starts preaching about fasting and sugar now (don’t know why I’m saying if, she will) I can’t watch any longer.
its literally called breakfast. Break fast. Amazing 😂

• Haha

Abi da Walker

New thread suggestion: Her life is too hard, her kids are too needy, Cat’s only happy when she’s getting a freebie.

Reactions: 15