Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Cat has done this morning is pure harassment. It’s made me feel a bit sick. She’s such a knob.

Reactions: 17
I’ve reported for bullying/harassment. Just as I did the other day when she shared that woman's message and account name.

Reactions: 13
I’ve reported the reel as health misinformation.

She’s absolutely unhinged to go for that poor Harriet woman, the gall to comment she has no qualifications… but buy my book!

Hey, Dr. Cat if you’re having plenty of reading time in Sweden, have a look at the studies that show how cortisol and stress affects brain development in babies. But I shouldn’t dare to question the baby expert 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Cue the tears and breakdown stories and “I need a break away from insta” which she ALWAYS does after she goes hard on someone who even dares disagree with her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What, like tracking them down on Facebook you mean? Instahuns are simply not able to cope if someone offers a difference of opinion? Calling this woman out over numerous stories, before breakfast while on holiday with her family, speaks volumes.
The irony of posting that amongst 20 stories about the same thing. Take your own advice, Cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve reported the reel as health misinformation.

She’s absolutely unhinged to go for that poor Harriet woman, the gall to comment she has no qualifications… but buy my book!

Hey, Dr. Cat if you’re having plenty of reading time in Sweden, have a look at the studies that show how cortisol and stress affects brain development in babies. But I shouldn’t dare to question the baby expert 😑
I’ve also reported for health misinformation. Cat hasn’t differentiated between breastfeeding and bottle feeding - at 5 weeks there could potentially be undiagnosed feeding problems (tongue tie etc). Ignoring a baby’s cries could result in a breastfed 5 week old not having enough milk. Isn’t there a 6 week growth spurt too? It’s really sad to see her posting this. I’d never normally post on here but this is just too much. Babies health … all in the name of #buymybook.
It’s also worrying that she’s posted such controversial content on the first day of her holiday, it’s like she’s on self destruct.

Reactions: 15
I've also reported the reel as health misinformation and her stories as bullying and harassment!
She's unhinged!

Reactions: 11
“guilt trip “mental health” break needed because of nasty trolls” in 3…. 2…. 1….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No Cat 👀👋 you couldn't have written that article because 1) You are not sober (and have certainly not been for a year) 2) you said yourself it was excellent and clearly your writing skills are far from being excellent 😂😂😂
IMG_20220815_123914.jpg

Never heard of a life coach who is addicted to cocaine and booze and who has ADHD before...🤷🤦🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20220815_123959.jpg

IMG_20220815_124026.jpg

And neither are you you stupid T***!!!🤦🤦🤦 I couldn't read all these stories as she was really infuriating this morning and all this before her first holiday breakfast in Sweden?! What a MORRON 🤦🤦🤦
IMG_20220815_124041.jpg

Don't rush back you T*** 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just read through the comments, not a single negative one which is amazing for such a controversial subject, she's not deleted them surely........ 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just read through the comments, not a single negative one which is amazing for such a controversial subject, she's not deleted them surely........ 🤔
Cat is wasting spending her precious holiday time with her kids and husband deleting comments and blocking people who don't think like her on Instagram 🤦🤯😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
From her behaviour, I think she’s heading for a quite serious mental health diagnosis.

The attention seeking, the delusions of grandeur, the paranoia…. If I was a friend of hers I would be very worried.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From her behaviour, I think she’s heading for a quite serious mental health diagnosis.

The attention seeking, the delusions of grandeur, the paranoia…. If I was a friend of hers I would be very worried.
What you sow you reap...🤷 Not feeling sorry for her one bit, she is nothing else but a bully, a fraud and a liar! Her latest stories and reels spoke for themselves...

Maybe Bonnie should do an intervention on Cat but she is clearly too busy drinking rosé with her sister in Turkey so Cat's meltdown would have to wait...🤷🤦🤦

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
There are a few in there.

And also someone has let the person she laid into on her stories know that she was mentioned - she didn’t know.

I hope she contacts cat because that was horrendous.

ETA - I deleted the image as I didn’t block out the accounts name. I’m not into posting other peoples info on the internet, unlike some (It was up for like 2 seconds).

Reactions: 10
There are a few in there.

And also someone has let the person she laid into on her stories know that she was mentioned - she didn’t know.

I hope she contacts cat because that was horrendous.

ETA - I deleted the image as I didn’t block out the accounts name. I’m not into posting other peoples info on the internet, unlike some (It was up for like 2 seconds).
Despite all the stories laying into that person, she didn’t once tag her, because she is a massive bloody COWARD.

My favourite bit is this one. I like to imagine her typing this without realising the bitchy things she’s said about her own children that they will see on the internet in the not-too-distant future:

D80ED6C4-ADB5-44D9-B4FB-C5C590E7E380.jpeg

• Haha
Despite all the stories laying into that person, she didn’t once tag her, because she is a massive bloody COWARD.

My favourite bit is this one. I like to imagine her typing this without realising the bitchy things she’s said about her own children that they will see on the internet in the not-too-distant future:

View attachment 1500522

Honestly, I would be so angry. I wonder how Cat would like it if she was shamed into apologising?

And yes, what a coward. If you are going to “call someone out” (hate that phrase), then at least tag them.

She’s just told people not to listen to people without researching them - she’s literally written a book despite having absolutely no childcare qualifications whatsoever. She’s telling people her experience and implying it’s ok for other people to follow or, despite having no childcare qualifications whatsoever.

If she can’t see the irony in what she is saying….!
Yes! And don’t take advice from people on the internet.

Except me…. Take advice from me.

Insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.