Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monkey12345

Chatty Member
It’s all gone quiet on the Steph thread. I think she really took notice of the backlash she got a while ago. If I remember rightly, she had posted a photo of her youngest taking either a wazz or a poo outside half naked. On her business page.
Sorry to ask but how can I found Steph treat?

monkey12345

Chatty Member
I sometimes miss a day or two of instagram, so might have missed it.

Did she ever do a breakdown of how much she spent on the cat, if there was any surplus in donated money and what charity she gave it to if there was?

Or was it radio silence after she got bored and moved on?
She raised £530- it covered the vet bills so there wasn’t any money left to be donated to charity

Attachments

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
When Cat is definitely reading her thread here on Tattle and send us an indirect message that she is not getting divorced soon 🤦🤷🤦🤣🤣
IMG_20220828_194016.jpg

Pinko

VIP Member
Can't speak for everyone...but I've never ever stopped mid anxiety attack to film/take a picture!! Didn't she also take a "I'm so depressed in bed" picture at one point too...!?
Complete narcissism!
---

What's happened with her parents??
Her mum has parkinsons

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
More moaning….
I disagree with her. Often doing good things for yourself can do a lot to pull you out of a bad mindset. Not saying to go to gym when sick, but yeah I pretty much think of everyone waited til they felt they had the optimum conditions to move their body, few people would, especially parents!

frostily

VIP Member
Bless today’s comment on her recent post. Well said and reasonable. Waiting for the flying monkeys to come and attack 😞