Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hattie20

VIP Member
I’ve reported for bullying/harassment. Just as I did the other day when she shared that woman's message and account name.

Reactions: 13

Gee

Chatty Member
Shes likes to be in bed by 9pm except oh yeah when shes on her own with the kids ( did we know sometimes shes a single parent)
Up at 5:45am ? I do my kids lunches the night before and set out clean uniform. (i work from home/office for the hours I'm paid for not arseing around wasting my own time ).
Then we get up half an hour before go out and its all sorted . Cup of tea kid with shoes on right feet .no ones late for school or a scruff
Oh yeah i fast every night too because imfuckingasleepdickhead
She needs me for a life coach

• Haha

frostily

VIP Member
do you know what, right at this moment, when i'm exhausted, trying desperately to get a thousand actual things done while the kids are at school, and it's raining, i am a bit jealous she's sunning herself in peace.

but i know deep down that as exhausting and cold and wet and frustrating things like school runs and dinners and cleaning and bathtime are sometimes - i'll know i was there, for almost every single day with my kids, and i won't have that heartbreaking regret that i missed out. and i feel for cat, because no matter how many lists she writes now, those missed moments (not even a night away, literal weeks?!) will haunt her.

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
Oh and now she’s back posting the “be kind” shit.

Righto guys. We are all supposed to BE KIND to cat at all times. Because we just don’t get her. She’s okay with that, but we have to be kind to her always. Because she is living for herself.

Which means that she can be an absolute cunt to everyone else, but we can’t say anything, because if we do, it’s not kind.

Got it?

Insufferable twat 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Poured her heart and soul into it. For a week.

Compared to some woman who was on Dragons Den last night who had been working 18 hours a day for years to launch her product and get it into shops.

That's heart and soul, Cat, not a week of fucking about on Canva and then asking people to let you know about any spelling mistakes.

• Heart

GAC37

I feel like she’s got herself in a total muddle now with so many ‘issues’ and no unique selling point. She’s trying to be overwhelmed, funny, serious, quirky, ‘famous’, privileged and the average mum all at once.

• Haha

hattie20

VIP Member
She is just irritated me so much!!! Poor me but she is out tonight again( she has been out 2 nights while Jimmy is away) I just finished 10 hours shift!
Hey, she’s cleared her diary for the next few days too!

I swear to God, she’s on a different planet to the rest of us.

Thoughts and prayers about that missed nail appointment and the free kitchen paint, and I’ll light a candle and think of you topping up your washer fluid. Stay strong 💕

• Haha

hattie20

VIP Member
Shit almighty.

And didn’t she give it big once about being “northern” and all that?

From a lass born of northern mining stock - yeah. The tories didn’t go down well.

Fuck me.

And also a fuck you from someone who does work 12 hour shifts for the nhs.

• Heart

Stringyone

why is she posting about wage inequality of all people! I’d expect female instagrammers get paid the same or more than their male counterparts. It’s us people with regular jobs who should rightfully feel pissed off at the unfairness of it all. Not Cat who dicks around at Asda making ‘content’ and ripping off other people’s videos….

Aab41

VIP Member
Why are we getting a running commentary on her day? Hashtag mental load? Surely if she's got time to upload all of it to Instagram she's got more than enough time on her hands?!

• Haha

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
Does anyone actually believe she had people making these comments to her? I honestly don’t. I really think it’s her way of putting something out there that’s she dislikes the monarchy, without putting it out there directly.
I don’t believe for a second anyone “confronted her in her DMs”

isn’t “I keep getting asked about…” just convenient lie and a way to address something you want to talk about/get attention on/advertise?

can you even imagine someone losing sleep of the opinion of some nobody from Harrow? A wannabe instamum who makes cringey reels flogging unappealing brands to vulnerable women? “Oh but I must know what Cat Sims, wife of bass player to George Ezra thinks about the queen dying…. I simply tossed and turned all night…”

• Haha
  • Heart
As a mother to a newly diagnosed inattentive adhd child, all this BS for content really upsets me. It’s all rubbish TikTok stereotyping too. Totally cherry picking the symptoms too, for example she doesn’t seem to have the rock bottom self esteem trait does she! Just the oh silly me I forgot my key and forgot to shower traits!

I honestly think it’s got a lot to do with the “job”.

You see it with so many of them. They get an agent to get them shit ads, they have to be bestest friends ever with the other people on their books, they have to make shit ads that they don’t care about while pretending it’s the best product ever, constantly make up things to stay relatable and compete to get on podcasts to try and get a few more followers.

All that stressing over content, follower counts, coming up with ideas for posts and trying to keep one step ahead of the next trend takes it’s toll.

Look at the kitchen - she put herself through all that, the ballache of painting a kitchen that was absolutely fine for the sake of an ad.

Not to mention that she had pegged herself as “the funny one” when she isn’t funny at all, and family content when having a family clearly makes her miserable.

Not feeling sorry for her or any of them for a second, they chose this but you can see it drives a lot of them slowly mad.
Exactly this. This is why I’ve always perceived being an “influencer” as a temporary flash-in-the-pan job. I can’t see how it could ever be a long term career. This is why it baffles me when certain people move house expecting the cost of renovations to be paid for by ads and etc and make huge life changing decisions based on Instagram!!! It’s ridiculous in my view.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Her list of things that are stressing her out - oh please, it was be funny if it was actually true.
I can't believe she has the audacity to share this when there are people on her timeline working 40+ hours a week to make ends meet, going through cancer treatment, divorces, bereavement ... you know, actual real problems.
Cat gives new meaning to the phrase "you don't know you're born".
She needs to practise some gratitude in that journal of hers.

• Heart

notfake

Chatty Member
My husband has just been diagnosed with diabetes, two weeks ago. In that time he has dropped majority of carbs, eating high protein, high ish fat, plenty of good foods. He’s lost almost a stone and his blood sugars have dropped loads. No monitors, no social media posts, just head down and cracking on with it.
Cat just does all this for attention.

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
Is it a gifted stay then?
Yes, she’s hashtagging PR gift. Like she’s all famous and special.

From my experience of them, the only thing that makes them wet themselves more is being able to hashtag “Press invite” or anything with press in, because then they can pretend they are Kate Adie for the day and not just someone who posts shite on an app.

If it’s a press event, they go along in serious big girl glasses and a blazer and take photos of themselves looking serious with a hint of outrage over what ever it is they have been invited to fill seats for, with a caption about how SERIOUS it all is and how they have been personally affected (see Mother Pukka for the masterclass on this). They bloody love that.

I would ask how she’s not embarrassed, but she’s so entitled she thinks she deserves it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pinko

VIP Member
I fi d it so arrogant that she is charging for this but openly says she hasn't spell checked it! 😑
The irony of me not spell checking this before I pressed post reply 🤣. I take comfort that I haven't charged you £4.99!

• Haha

magazine&wineparty

I’ll translate for you Cat, “why am I losing so many followers?”
She is so arrogant, the pretext is that she is losing followers by error, as if there is some system or technical fault. No love, you're just crap and people are moving on from you.