Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is everything! Don’t forget she got ADHD aswell and try to don’t spend time with her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s going to wear herself out trying to keep up with all these things! She will end up needing another solo holiday soon 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s moved onto eating disorders.
View attachment 1684536
She’ll probably either double down on it & itll be a new personality trait (yuk) or she’ll try & say she just has “disordered eating” not an official Eating Disorder

The second is just annoying. Stop binging on sugar. You don’t need to share it.

The first - go and get therapy and help. Not Instagram. Wtf is wrong with these people. Get off the bleeping internet.

Reactions: 5
I just don’t believe she does her weekly shop at Asda…

And a video she posted this morning she says “Halloween is a week away” if I was at Asda I’d be pissed off that it took so long for her to post this video.

Reactions: 7
She’s had 5 days with her daughters and they’ve been in a club at some point during the week, those girls must sense her resentment.

The constant moaning despite her considerable privilege is verging on pathetic.

Reactions: 9
I am sorry she have been overwhelmed by this half term? The kids went to day camp! She doesn’t have a job from 9-5pm..she got cleaner.. try to work, clean by yourself and have ASD child who is up from 6am and up 5times at night .. this just infuriates me

Reactions: 10
Hope she bought the masks she tried on 🤢 also, Hunger Games is a 12 rating. I know kids watch things that are older than their age but surely you wouldn’t share that on social media?

Reactions: 3
I can’t get over her ironing story, those poor kids. She’s not even spent all this week with them. She’s taken them on a couple of walks and unless it’s a freebie she doesn’t take them anywhere. They seem like sweet girls but she makes out they’re little monsters who are really hard work. I pity these ‘influencers’ kids who are constantly used for this FML content 🙁

• Sick
I can’t get over her ironing story, those poor kids. She’s not even spent all this week with them. She’s taken them on a couple of walks and unless it’s a freebie she doesn’t take them anywhere. They seem like sweet girls but she makes out they’re little monsters who are really hard work. I pity these ‘influencers’ kids who are constantly used for this FML content 🙁
I think she should change her name to “I HAD KIDS AND I REGRET EVERYTHING”

Her face in those stories is just awful isn’t it - just nasty and screwed up - imagine living with that! Poor Jimi and the girls!!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Her signature is awful - she wants people to “be patient” with her while waiting for a response because she is the only person in the world who has a husband, kids and a dog, oh and mental health to deal with outside of work. Im surprised she hasn’t mentioned her sobriety, ADHD and disordered eating too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s just really awful, entitled and smug! She literally cannot stand being around her girls or doing anything of value with them.
5E640DED-633B-424F-8F9C-CB643D2BE1E4.jpeg

Cat, no one is unhappy that you’re ironing jumpers, it’s simply your way in to promote the spray you’re using to get money through the affiliate link 🙄

Also her latest reel is talking about cocktails and Prosecco etc. Surely as an alcoholic you would stay away from using audio like this? Would it not be triggering for her?

• Haha
The link she shared it’s for Amazon for 2 x bottles they want nearly £11 !!! You can buy one bottle for £2.50at savers

Reactions: 2
She’s just really awful, entitled and smug! She literally cannot stand being around her girls or doing anything of value with them.
View attachment 1691639
Cat, no one is unhappy that you’re ironing jumpers, it’s simply your way in to promote the spray you’re using to get money through the affiliate link 🙄

Also her latest reel is talking about cocktails and Prosecco etc. Surely as an alcoholic you would stay away from using audio like this? Would it not be triggering for her?
You’d think it’d be triggering, wouldn’t you? Makes you think

Reactions: 3
Only just seen the “when people ask what’s it like being a parent” reel and genuinely in tears.

I get being a parent is hard - I’ve supported my single mother sister a lot, and appreciate its gruelling and thankless at times.

But - as someone whose health means they are extremely likely to never have children, I wish I had children to clean up after. Happily accept the ‘snack witch’ title. I’d cook for my mini humans daily knowing it kept them alive and it was my duty as I’d created them - and loved them. And I’d want them to be in a loving household free of resentment like I felt for being born.

And I can’t. Instead my partner has tears in his eyes for the children we wont have. The jokes about our future children have had to stop, because now we know it’s too painful.

I can’t get my head around how someone can be so utterly ungrateful for having children and seem so spiteful for their existence.

Cat, if you read here, just be aware that your content is a dagger in the heart to many. That’s why people, myself included, need to unfollow you. Hold your children tight and praise beans you were healthy enough to have them. Some of us will never be able to.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Only just seen the “when people ask what’s it like being a parent” reel and genuinely in tears.

I get being a parent is hard - I’ve supported my single mother sister a lot, and appreciate its gruelling and thankless at times.

But - as someone whose health means they are extremely likely to never have children, I wish I had children to clean up after. Happily accept the ‘snack witch’ title. I’d cook for my mini humans daily knowing it kept them alive and it was my duty as I’d created them - and loved them. And I’d want them to be in a loving household free of resentment like I felt for being born.

And I can’t. Instead my partner has tears in his eyes for the children we wont have. The jokes about our future children have had to stop, because now we know it’s too painful.

I can’t get my head around how someone can be so utterly ungrateful for having children and seem so spiteful for their existence.

Cat, if you read here, just be aware that your content is a dagger in the heart to many. That’s why people, myself included, need to unfollow you. Hold your children tight and praise beans you were healthy enough to have them. Some of us will never be able to.
This is it. This is the absolute crux of why her “content” doesn’t appeal: if you are lucky to have children then treasure them because they are a luxury many people aren’t afforded.

Her content has gone from tongue in cheek “wasn’t it more fun being footloose and fancy free” to just down right resentment and I, as a mum, don’t find it funny - I find it sad. She’s imploding in on herself.

She can grab at the ADHD badge, the alcoholic badge, she can identify as whatever she likes, but to me I see someone who is angry, and someone with depression who isn’t properly caring for herself. I think she needs to go and reflect and get some proper help because it absolutely has to be affecting her children, there’s no way her take on motherhood has escaped them.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.