Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because screenwash is so hard. Bottle of water and a bloody tablet. Not even like you have to dilute the tit anymore.
Guessing she’s not the type that checks her oil levels etc regularly either.
The woman has to write herself a note to wake her children up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who enables this self indulgent bullshit anyway?

If my sister or best friend came to me with a list like that, saying they had cancelled all their plans for the next few days, I would tell them to get a grip.

That’s with them working full time, not being able to have childcare to duck off for evenings out and have a “job” of taking about themselves and their mates. Let’s face it, apart from the paid ads, it’s just a vanity project. If it’s all too much along with coping with ADHD, delete the instagram account, scrap the podcasts and live a simpler life?

Reactions: 8
She doesn't even have a job - she dicks about on her phone.
That is NOT a job - I'm sorry Cat you may think it is but I promise you, it is not. You are doing all the people with real jobs who follow you a massive disservice if you truly believe that.
Go and survive a month working 40 hours a week and then let's talk about screen wash and nail appointments - OK hon ?!

Reactions: 12
So she’s had a chilled day because she was home and in bed by midnight?? Christ alive, if I had a chilled day every time I was exhausted I’d literally be living in a tit tip with no clean clothes, feral kids and no food in 😂

Reactions: 9
I think the issue is that her content used to 'appear' as relatable and authentic and it is now quite clear that it isn't. Almost a bit like she was one of the people and its quite clear she exists in a diff world to most of us. I work full time with 3 kids including twins, living in a house renovation, whilst managing high anxiety, I find it hard to switch of and it is extremely hard to ever take time for myself. It is ok if she does do that after a 'challenging' day but is that really the stuff you should be sharing when working mums are a key part of your demographic??? Who I bet aren't able or have the luxury to do that. I followed her for about a year and stopped earlier this year as it felt jumpy with the content and also I began to question if it was true... Then I found this thread and realised I wasn't the only one who thought that.... 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I gave the podcast a listen to see what on earth Cat was going to speak about. I think a number of things came across to me:

1) There really isn’t a niche to her content, and it’s very reliant on peoples goodwill to send in interesting stories. To be honest I feel like the No Holes Barred podcast already covers this, along with many other Insta Mum pods.
2) Cat really needs a Co-host. Hosting alone when you’re really experienced and captivating is one thing - but this is not that. There’s no banter or anything to make it feel less awkward.
3) It’s awkward. So very awkward.
4) and this is pertinent to Cats opinion on water bottles - which is semi understand but completely disagree with. What about travelling people with disabilities, pregnant people, the elderly? Water bottles were invented for reasons!
5) It is hard to put yourself out there but it all feels slightly… desperate.

All in all I turned off when she started about laundry.

Reactions: 10
Was just at the George Ezra gig in Glasgow. Her hubby looked happy, probably loving life away from her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she finish the kitchen….??
No, the poor little poppet had to take a few days off everything to recover after being terribly busy and important.

I imagine the stress of missing that nail appointment has knocked her for six, bless her.

I mean, she still went on a night out to an awards ceremony, obvs. But she’s too fragile to paint a kitchen.

Reactions: 5
She says she’s trying to pack too much into her day. Yet the next story is her going for a stroll 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Really grates on me when women mock men for not knowing some female anatomy 😕 no wonder she’s had marriage counselling if she can’t even tell Jimmy where her clit it! It’s like popping a car bonnet and expecting to know exactly what every part is and what it’s for. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Oh for fucks sake.

So her “job” today entailed going eating breakfast, surrounded by other braying middle class influencers listening to people talk about the menopause and sleep. And probably walking away with a bulging goody bag to boot.

My god, that is sooooooo 2017 🤣 Are they still doing that tit with the state of the world today?

I live in quite a deprived area and my child’s school has stated a free, no questions asked breakfast in the playground for children, their parents and other family members who want to come to drop off with them and have bagels, toast and sandwiches as they know that so many people are going without food to feed the children instead and while the breakfast club for children was great, they decided to help the families too.

And instagram dicks are still having these bleeping breakfasts where they all sit around patting themselves on the back and feeling all important.

I see she’s talking about gift match again - “give me free tit but give it to a poor person too”. bleeping spare me.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Thank god she only hurt herself in Asda and no one else!!! These are the things kids do, not some grown mother

Reactions: 3
All the fawning in the comments about her gift match thing - basically give her anything as long as us mere mortals get something too! Not saying ‘don’t give to me unless you gift match, I’m privileged enough’

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.