Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's desperate to be controversial isn't it - like a 12 year old girl who loves the drama.

Reactions: 3
Guys I took one for the team and listened to the podcast trailer….in the first episode she is questioning the obsession with our kids having access to water at all times. Wow is that the best you can do Cat? Maybe work on some content rather than wanging around with your “funny” reels?
She’s also going to be laying bare her toxic traits and fatal flaws-dear god woman, who gives a duck!
Laying bare her toxic traits? I mean… isn’t that what your instagram is for? 👀 so confused…

Reactions: 2
Let's see which of the insta mummy influencer friends promote her podcast. Bet behind the scenes she's pestering and shaming them into sharing it.

So far it's only Jimmy and a couple PR, photographer types with very low number of followers.

I honestly can't think of anything worse that listening to her. She is the most entitled, deluded, ill-informed, lazy human - why would anyone care what she thinks? This is someone who boozed whilst looking after a baby, who openly moans about being a mother. She's utterly despicable.

Reactions: 6
I honestly can't think of anything worse that listening to her. She is the most entitled, deluded, ill-informed, lazy human - why would anyone care what she thinks? This is someone who boozed whilst looking after a baby, who openly moans about being a mother. She's utterly despicable.
A bit early for thread title nominations but BIB would be mine

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That singing post makes me cringe myself inside out - I hate the obviously staged skits with the fake “candid” air. Just thinking about setting up a camera to capture fake singing and dancing while doing diy is painfully embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
Why not do a few cupboards at a time rather than taking them all off and have them over every surface while moaning about insides of cupboards being visible 🙄

Why not do a few cupboards at a time rather than taking them all off and have them over every surface while moaning about insides of cupboards being visible 🙄
Would it be Cat Sims if she wasn’t moaning about something? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
Guys I took one for the team and listened to the podcast trailer….in the first episode she is questioning the obsession with our kids having access to water at all times. Wow is that the best you can do Cat? Maybe work on some content rather than wanging around with your “funny” reels?
She’s also going to be laying bare her toxic traits and fatal flaws-dear god woman, who gives a duck!
Laying bare her toxic traits, that'll be enough content for a second season then 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That card 👀🤮
She obviously wanted someone to read it otherwise why would she be flapping it open and shut? If there’s a private message inside you don’t want others to read … oh wait…

She’s upset about losing 5,000 followers in a month.

The month where she had two expensive holidays, paraded her very posh parents and showed just how privileged she grew up and moaned extensively about her very, very privileged life now and her “job” of sitting on a sofa recording herself talking tit while her children were at summer camps. All at a time when a lot of people following her might be worrying about rising costs, working their arses off in actual hard jobs to keep themselves afloat and trying to juggle childcare inbetween.

Oh, and stirred up tit about leaving a newborn to cry.

I mean, my mind is blank on why people would unfollow after all that …

I thought she had “management”? have they not pointed this all out to her (ha, as I was typing I remembered that her agent or whatever is just as much a privileged twit as Cat is, she probably can’t see a problem).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
tell you what she's not inspiring me to makeover my kitchen cabinets.....bet those paint people are made up with all these moaning posts!

also.......the car needing screenwash is a big problem, and missing her nail appointment also?! I feel so sorry for her. Bless.

Reactions: 9
She’s upset about losing 5,000 followers in a month.

The month where she had two expensive holidays, paraded her very posh parents and showed just how privileged she grew up and moaned extensively about her very, very privileged life now and her “job” of sitting on a sofa recording herself talking tit while her children were at summer camps. All at a time when a lot of people following her might be worrying about rising costs, working their arses off in actual hard jobs to keep themselves afloat and trying to juggle childcare inbetween.

Oh, and stirred up tit about leaving a newborn to cry.

I mean, my mind is blank on why people would unfollow after all that …

I thought she had “management”? have they not pointed this all out to her (ha, as I was typing I remembered that her agent or whatever is just as much a privileged twit as Cat is, she probably can’t see a problem).
Add to that her public tirades on that poor sleep training lady and the fella at the airport who didn't cook Cat's food fast enough. She's probably genuinely stumped as to why though 😩

All her tit points aside, has she maybe genuinely considered that she's just not that funny? I followed for a while and it wasn't her whinging, parenting, attitude or anything else that made me unfollow. No, it was when she decided she was the next Victoria Wood that it got too much for me. I doubt we'll be seeing her at The Apollo any time soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Her list of things that are stressing her out - oh please, it was be funny if it was actually true.
I can't believe she has the audacity to share this when there are people on her timeline working 40+ hours a week to make ends meet, going through cancer treatment, divorces, bereavement ... you know, actual real problems.
Cat gives new meaning to the phrase "you don't know you're born".
She needs to practise some gratitude in that journal of hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her list of things that are stressing her out - oh please, it was be funny if it was actually true.
I can't believe she has the audacity to share this when there are people on her timeline working 40+ hours a week to make ends meet, going through cancer treatment, divorces, bereavement ... you know, actual real problems.
Cat gives new meaning to the phrase "you don't know you're born".
She needs to practise some gratitude in that journal of hers.
Yeah, I would happily swap problems at the moment.

No amount of walking, resting and writing is going to ease my problems. Haven’t got time for those between shifts anyway!

Grow up, Cat.

What’s she going to do when something big crops up if she can’t cope with that list?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is just irritated me so much!!! Poor me but she is out tonight again( she has been out 2 nights while Jimmy is away) I just finished 10 hours shift!

She is just irritated me so much!!! Poor me but she is out tonight again( she has been out 2 nights while Jimmy is away) I just finished 10 hours shift!
Hey, she’s cleared her diary for the next few days too!

I swear to God, she’s on a different planet to the rest of us.

Thoughts and prayers about that missed nail appointment and the free kitchen paint, and I’ll light a candle and think of you topping up your washer fluid. Stay strong 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Add to that her public tirades on that poor sleep training lady and the fella at the airport who didn't cook Cat's food fast enough. She's probably genuinely stumped as to why though 😩
I unfollowed her after the vicious tirade against the lady who politely didn’t agree with her sleep training a young baby.

• Heart
How long has J been away?! So far she’s had a bout of hyperfocus (powered by ad commitments), a breakdown, 2 child-free nights out, some child-free time at the gym, cancelled of all her extensive and very important list of plans (good job “Wake up kids” wasn’t on that list), and goodness knows what else.

Because screenwash is so hard. Bottle of water and a bloody tablet. Not even like you have to dilute the tit anymore.
Guessing she’s not the type that checks her oil levels etc regularly either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.