Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheers to you too Chris 😂 Hope it wasn't too hard for you to seat with plebs today?! While mocking the only two free cheap tickets your daughter got to heavily promote a brand 🤦😂🤦
IMG_20220903_215208.jpg

IMG_20220903_215229.jpg

Always knew and said that Cat had you to thanks for all her smug and twatty traits...

And here are just a few unhappy customers from Chris' (and Pam) old BnB in Yorkshire...Enjoy ☕🍪😂
Screenshot_2022-09-03-22-17-50-48.png

Screenshot_2022-09-03-22-17-19-26.png

Screenshot_2022-09-03-22-15-22-36.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
tit almighty.

And didn’t she give it big once about being “northern” and all that?

From a lass born of northern mining stock - yeah. The tories didn’t go down well.

duck me.

And also a duck you from someone who does work 12 hour shifts for the nhs.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her father seems like a ‘lovely’ man 🙄 bit more digging and it looks like Cat has a producer brother! Never heard her mention him! Pretty sure that she would’ve used that to her advantage somewhere along the line 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m back from my holiday and already annoyed by her. Why don’t I unfollow her!! It’s so addictive to watch the dross she comes out with and dislike her intensely. Did anyone else notice how she puts a plum in her mouth when she talks to her parents? Urgh. That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m back from my holiday and already annoyed by her. Why don’t I unfollow her!! It’s so addictive to watch the dross she comes out with and dislike her intensely. Did anyone else notice how she puts a plum in her mouth when she talks to her parents? Urgh. That is all.
Please press that unfollow button 😂 You don't need to follow her to be able to watch her stories...I was even told/shown that even after Cat had blocked someone they were still able to watch her car crash of stories 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I have her blocked on two of my profiles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her father seems like a ‘lovely’ man 🙄 bit more digging and it looks like Cat has a producer brother! Never heard her mention him! Pretty sure that she would’ve used that to her advantage somewhere along the line 🤔
I always assumed she was an only child!!

Cat has half siblings 😉

(The producer one, Christian is older than Cat)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just a few extracts from an article about that oh so not delightful and so not relatable Chris ☕🍪😂
Screenshot_2022-09-03-23-23-08-30.png

Screenshot_2022-09-03-23-24-08-52.png

IMG_20220903_232530.jpg

Ah, so Papa Smug previously was a supplier whose clients included Jaeger so that explains how Cat had a flitting fashion job as one of her many careers. Nepotism isn't very relatable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh good God there’s more of them! I wonder if they are all such absolute delights?!
🤣🤣🤣 Sorry to disappoint you but yes there is more of us them 😂
Samantha Sweet, "the nails artist" one is older than Christian and Cat (She is over 50 years old now). That's her below...
Screenshot_2022-09-03-23-54-02-64.png

Ah, so Papa Smug previously was a supplier whose clients included Jaeger so that explains how Cat had a flitting fashion job as one of her many careers. Nepotism isn't very relatable 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Let's be honest here Cat would have never in a million years gotten that job thanks to her talent or creativity as she has neither 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like there’s another one according to her sister! So there’s Smug, the producer, nails and the older brother who just flew in from Australia! I wonder why Cat never mentions any of these?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Looks like there’s another one according to her sister! So there’s Smug, the producer, nails and the older brother who just flew in from Australia! I wonder why Cat never mentions any of these?
😂😂😂
"Smug, the producer and nails" have the same father aka the lovely Chris who loves to wear pink but not the same mother..."The older brother who just flew in from Australia" has the same mother as the producer and nails and therefore isn't related to Smug...Keeping up with the So Smug Now family 📺☕🍪🤣

PS) Cat 👀👋😂 Hope you are proud for teaching your daughter to slag off her lovely grandfather to all your bots followers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
In a way, stuff like that makes me feel a bit better about my own life.

Because of instead of wondering why I am sat here (actually on a break, which is a good thing as everyone is safe and well tonight with no emergencies so we can have breathers this shift), scrabbling round to make ends meet thinking I must be thick. why do people like Cat not have to struggle like me, there must be something wrong with me etc etc.

When actually, they were just born into better circumstances than I was. So they aren’t any better than me, they are just lucky.

Sorry read that back and it didn’t make much sense, I am shattered.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
In a way, stuff like that makes me feel a bit better about my own life.

Because of instead of wondering why I am sat here (actually on a break, which is a good thing as everyone is safe and well tonight with no emergencies so we can have breathers this shift), scrabbling round to make ends meet thinking I must be thick. why do people like Cat not have to struggle like me, there must be something wrong with me etc etc.

When actually, they were just born into better circumstances than I was. So they aren’t any better than me, they are just lucky.

Sorry read that back and it didn’t make much sense, I am shattered.
Nothing wrong with you at all @hattie20 on the contrary! It is just like over privileged people like Cat and her fake Instagram friends prefer to pretend that they are just like the girl next door to be more "relatable" on SM when they are clearly not! Shame they don't have the courage and humility to come clean about their wealthy family backgrounds...

Hope you get some well deserved rest today!

Reactions: 8
Nothing wrong with you at all @hattie20 on the contrary! It is just like over privileged people like Cat and her fake Instagram friends prefer to pretend that they are just like the girl next door to be more "relatable" on SM when they are clearly not! Shame they don't have the courage and humility to come clean about their wealthy family backgrounds...

Hope you get some well deserved rest today!
Yes exactly this!!!! If you’re going to put your whole life on social media, you need to expect that people will find out your background, family, schooling etc.What is the point of hiding who you truly are? I wonder if Jimmy’s regretting what he married in to?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.