Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She came after me when all I said on here was that I’d sent her a message asking her to please stop saying nasty things about her children and then that she had liked the message so obviously hadn’t read it - didn’t say anything really nasty tbh - it was actually some advice . But she sent me messages through FB so she tracked me down and one of the messages was on a FB page for something that other people could have read, telling me that I was affecting her mental health! I messaged her back and explained that I felt her instagram page was a business and that like any business people were entitled to criticise it and that perhaps she ought to adapt her business to take account of what was being said. I did actually apologise to make her feel better. Anyway the other day I sent her another message and said - please stop the kid stuff - now been blocked . I do actually think some comments on here are a bit OTT but surely if you read them you might just take a bit of notice
Tracking you down on FB is quite OTT and a bit threatening/bullying? The more I learn about this twit the more she worries me quite frankly.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s having an actual breakdown in front of us. Also, she’s on holiday. Why hasn’t she signed off for a week? She’s done all of that “research” into the poor woman before breakfast.
Told you weeks ago but I am totally here for it!!! 🍿🍿🍿🤣🤣🤣

Just stop Cat. You’re on holiday. Just stop. You’re making yourself look like a complete cow bag. Spend some time with your kids and husband for gods sake and stop posting utter shite.
I don't think her kids and husband want to spend any time with her whatsoever 🤷🤦🤦 Who can blame them though?! 🤦🤦🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She really needs an intervention, she's got way too big for her boots. I used to really like her, I thought she was quite funny, I've unfollowed and unsubscribed from her newsletter. What she's done today is disgusting and honestly really uncalled for.

Reactions: 12
Wow!! That really is unhinged! I feel like she’s unravelling. She’s very paranoid and obsessive isn’t she?!!!

Reactions: 5
She really needs a break and a social media detox. Like an actual one. And also therapy, but an actual therapist not some insta friend who moonlights in be kind and essential oils

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She came after me when all I said on here was that I’d sent her a message asking her to please stop saying nasty things about her children and then that she had liked the message so obviously hadn’t read it - didn’t say anything really nasty tbh - it was actually some advice . But she sent me messages through FB so she tracked me down and one of the messages was on a FB page for something that other people could have read, telling me that I was affecting her mental health! I messaged her back and explained that I felt her instagram page was a business and that like any business people were entitled to criticise it and that perhaps she ought to adapt her business to take account of what was being said. I did actually apologise to make her feel better. Anyway the other day I sent her another message and said - please stop the kid stuff - now been blocked . I do actually think some comments on here are a bit OTT but surely if you read them you might just take a bit of notice
CAT 👀👋 You are nothing else but a bully and a twit for bullying @janni26 ! Cat, you criticise people on a daily basis including your poor daughters and husband but you can't take any "criticism" yourself 🤷🤦🤦🤦 Don't like it when you are being told your truth don't you? People can finally see your true vile colour and it is just about time!

Reactions: 6
What, like tracking them down on Facebook you mean? Instahuns are simply not able to cope if someone offers a difference of opinion? Calling this woman out over numerous stories, before breakfast while on holiday with her family, speaks volumes.

Attachments

• Haha
What, like tracking them down on Facebook you mean? Instahuns are simply not able to cope if someone offers a difference of opinion? Calling this woman out over numerous stories, before breakfast while on holiday with her family, speaks volumes.
She is definitely a 🌰💼!!! Really happy her thread is finally getting the attention it so deserves 🤣🤣🤣 Can't wait for her to challenge us on Instagram...Wait she won't be brave enough to do so 😂😂😂

She’s just told people not to listen to people without researching them - she’s literally written a book despite having absolutely no childcare qualifications whatsoever. She’s telling people her experience and implying it’s ok for other people to follow or, despite having no childcare qualifications whatsoever.

If she can’t see the irony in what she is saying….!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s just told people not to listen to people without researching them - she’s literally written a book despite having absolutely no childcare qualifications whatsoever. She’s telling people her experience and implying it’s ok for other people to follow or, despite having no childcare qualifications whatsoever.

If she can’t see the irony in what she is saying….!
Because she is right and everyone else is wrong!

You know, I bet some of her instagram friends disagree with her.

I would love someone to have the conviction to post a response on her post disagreeing with her. Preferably someone with more followers who Cat is sucking up to. I’d love to see her reaction.

It would never happen though. They all live up each other’s arses. It’s only on here they slag their pretend mates off 😂

• Haha
The irony here is absolutely hilarious!!!
Don't listen to strangers on the internet....unless that stranger is me....listen to me....but no one else, unless you have done your research!!! I've published a book, you can trust me!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve come back to this page after a fair few years hoping there would be a thread about her recent rant and because I just can’t stand her. And you did not disappoint. She’s insufferable and agree with everything you’ve all said. I don’t think I’ve ever disliked someone as much as I do her. I wish I could unfollow but… 🫖 🍿 don’t really want to up her numbers, but can’t look away…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The irony here is absolutely hilarious!!!
Don't listen to strangers on the internet....unless that stranger is me....listen to me....but no one else, unless you have done your research!!! I've published a book, you can trust me!
Honestly!!

so screenshots, and delving into someone’s past, sharing with your followers to devalue someone’s point ISNT shaming!?

publishing a parenting book when you have no childcare or child health qualifications (and boasting almost daily about which “lists” it’s in) is ok?!

ignoring your family while you’re meant to be on holiday and ranting on Instagram is pretty pathetic. Go away, touch grass, PUT THE PHONE DOWN.

Just stop Cat. You’re on holiday. Just stop. You’re making yourself look like a complete cow bag. Spend some time with your kids and husband for gods sake and stop posting utter shite.
She just can’t help herself! Not even on holiday

• Haha
I don’t think you should be allowed to have a public account, and be an “influencer” if you’re going publicly attack anyone who disagrees with your posts. The thing about having public social media, and posting controversial posts, is not everyone will agree, and you have to accept that with good grace. She honestly seems deranged at the moment. Someone needs to step in! Hope no companies work with her now, such terrible, immature and nasty behaviour.

I think we should start taking screenshots of when she publicly goes after people like this. Will build up a nice pile of receipts to show what an unhinged bully she is.

Everyone spare a thought for poor Jimmy and what he'll no doubt be having to listen to during breakfast, on holiday.

• Haha
Everyone spare a thought for poor Jimmy and what he'll no doubt be having to listen to during breakfast, on holiday.
Can you imagine. And given it’s her “job” - it must be the only thing she has to offer in conversation? Like when you’ve been married for a while conversation is usually family (who she ignores or probably complains about), work (Instagram), friends (Instahuns), creative outlets (Instagram) 😬😬😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.