Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s fucked me off today.

“I am sat here working on my phone and I don’t like it” boo hoo sad face.

I’d bleeping love to sit on my sofa and open a free box of crap drinks for payment, but I have to work a 12 hour nightshift tonight on no sleep, and no sleep tomorrow either because someone still has to look after the children while my husband works. I got up with my toddler at 6am and I won’t get back into bed until 8pm tomorrow night (we can’t afford childcare like cat can, which is the sole reason I work nights and some days when he can take holiday, because a 12 hour day shift is a break for me compared to the killer night ones!)

I hate it when these dickheads moan about being “so super busy and stressed” when all
they do is get freebies, film crap, talk rubbish on podcasts and go to free events. Oh and spend entire days writing raps 🙄 Gosh, how bleeping stressful. Swap with me for a month, you wouldn’t hack my job and I would feel like I was in heaven.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s not a presence hanging around in the background of your life, waiting to catch you out, you absolute wet wipe.

Reactions: 3
Oh she’s fucked me off today.

“I am sat here working on my phone and I don’t like it” boo hoo sad face.

I’d bleeping love to sit on my sofa and open a free box of crap drinks for payment, but I have to work a 12 hour nightshift tonight on no sleep, and no sleep tomorrow either because someone still has to look after the children while my husband works. I got up with my toddler at 6am and I won’t get back into bed until 8pm tomorrow night (we can’t afford childcare like cat can, which is the sole reason I work nights and some days when he can take holiday, because a 12 hour day shift is a break for me compared to the killer night ones!)

I hate it when these dickheads moan about being “so super busy and stressed” when all
they do is get freebies, film crap, talk rubbish on podcasts and go to free events. Oh and spend entire days writing raps 🙄 Gosh, how bleeping stressful. Swap with me for a month, you wouldn’t hack my job and I would feel like I was in heaven.
Shes so unbelievably entitled. I think she thinks she’s being relatable… which shows you the limited, privileged circles she moves In. Clearly has no friends who don’t live in her little bubble. She needs some gratitude and humility.

Reactions: 5
I’ve got so much work to do today…then a further 24 Insta stories follow. Granted, a few of those is filming herself opening a box of cans of drinks. A tough arduous afternoon.

Reactions: 5
Errrrrrr what? She’s preaching about #roak 🤣🤣🤣 random acts of kindness like telling people in customer facing jobs you appreciate what they’re doing?! Didn’t she put up a photo of someone in a customer facing job to say how awful he was? I cannot imagine she’s ever told anyone they look lovely or paid for someone else’s coffee. Isn’t her ‘ADHD’ so bad she wouldn’t be able to write someone a ‘handwritten card’. Jesus! She is such a parody or just absolutely full of tit it’s funny 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She could probably start a bit closer to home, like being kinder to her own children.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like she’s got herself in a total muddle now with so many ‘issues’ and no unique selling point. She’s trying to be overwhelmed, funny, serious, quirky, ‘famous’, privileged and the average mum all at once.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh dear God, that rap.

And all the eye bleeping. She thinks she’s the most marvellous person in the universe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s a cringefest who can’t move her forehead

208D793C-4DF8-4C84-B8EF-AB1BE4B47680.jpeg

Also getting strong Pet Shop Boys vibes..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh good god, only just seen the latest one - bet she has never done any of those things and that dancing - so cringe! Imagine her doing that over and over again to get the right take - embarrassing 🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god all of Cat's latest reels/raps are sooo BAD!!! And not Michael Jackson's BAD standards just PLAIN BAD awful! No talent whatsoever...Jimmy if I was you I would not associate my name with Cat's cringy reels and raps 🤦🤦😂

Also Cat who says that she can't remember to shower for like four days in a row because of her fake #ADHD can write a to do list for random acts of kindness with things like write a letter to someone just because and other nonsense acts that we clearly know she doesn't live by herself...🤷🤦🤷🤦 She is so full of it 💩

Hi all! 👋
I’ve been a lurker for a while but finally decided to come on properly! Cat Sims has to be one of the most intolerable women on Instagram! I found her through some of her reels responding to men and thought they were funny but my God, what has she turned in to??
I feel so sorry for her husband and kids! They do not deserve to be treated like this on social media and as for her adhd bs, it’s just an excuse to act like a t**t.
I don’t think I’ve ever followed anyone more chaotic and self absorbed as her. She stopped being funny a long time ago. Really want to unfollow but it’s like a car crash, you know you shouldn’t look but curiosity gets the better of you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi all! 👋
I’ve been a lurker for a while but finally decided to come on properly! Cat Sims has to be one of the most intolerable women on Instagram! I found her through some of her reels responding to men and thought they were funny but my God, what has she turned in to??
I feel so sorry for her husband and kids! They do not deserve to be treated like this on social media and as for her adhd bs, it’s just an excuse to act like a t**t.
I don’t think I’ve ever followed anyone more chaotic and self absorbed as her. She stopped being funny a long time ago. Really want to unfollow but it’s like a car crash, you know you shouldn’t look but curiosity gets the better of you 😂
Hi 👋 and welcome. You don't need to follow her to watch btw. I unfollowed her ages ago but can still watch as her account is public.

Hi 👋 and welcome. You don't need to follow her to watch btw. I unfollowed her ages ago but can still watch as her account is public.
yeah I definitely think I’ll be unfollowing! The amount of second hand embarrassment I feel for her is insane!🫣

Reactions: 3
Could you imagine walking past her filming in Asda with her ring light and tripod? You’d have thought, “what’s that head doing?”

She was probably so bleeping full of herself. I bet she was swanning about like she’s Nicole Kidman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.