Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Slatternly for cultivating a fine thread title indeed 👏👏

I took twit out but left minge in… I don’t know if it’ll be allowed or not tbh, it’s hard navigating rude words.

Recap (feel free to add…)
Cat’s recently renewed her vows and lost her mind. Slaloming between nicking another creator’s content and being generally pretty horrible about her kids… oh and for WHATEVER reason appearing in a see-thru body suit which revealed her labia majora to all and sundry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah for the new thread 🥳🥳 And just in time for Cat's holiday in Sweden 🤣🤣🤣

Also @hattie20 Cat has been sharing the twatty quirky full names of Billie Scout and Bo Jangles Sims on internet for a very long time now...🤯🤦🤦

Reactions: 3
Yeah for the new thread 🥳🥳 And just in time for Cat's holiday in Sweden 🤣🤣🤣

Also @hattie20 Cat has been sharing the twatty quirky full names of Billie Scout and Bo Jangles Sims on internet for a very long time now...🤯🤦🤦
I’d not noticed before I saw the screenshot.

Why would anyone do that? So stupid to share full names.

Yeah, go nuts if people share your holiday location, but kids full names? Crack on 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She just giving me anxiety with her baby sleeping ideas!!! And her kids? I know Billie’s or Bo’s( sorry can’t remember) NHS number and date of birth.. how? She show her prescription on her Instagram 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I really hate how she’s being praised for her “honesty” for sleep training a 5 week old baby. 5 week old babies should not be sleeping on their own/in their own room, it’s a SIDs risk, and you shouldn’t expect a 5 week old to sleep through anyway, they cry for a reason. Can’t believe anyone has children and after 5 weeks of little sleep (which is normal and to be expected!) is on her knees - honestly what did you think babies were like? Dogs? She is so selfish, always puts herself above her children. Not sure why someone like that even had children.

She just giving me anxiety with her baby sleeping ideas!!! And her kids? I know Billie’s or Bo’s( sorry can’t remember) NHS number and date of birth.. how? She show her prescription on her Instagram 🙈

• Heart
She’s now taking on one of the critic’s of that post and dissing her profession.

If she’s prepared to offer such a controversial opinion be prepared for criticism and take it on the chin.

I’m more shocked this morning at her stupidity. A new baby needs nourishment throughout a 24 hour period . She’s sunk to a new low for her need for attention and dressing it up as honest parenting.

She’s a mess.

Reactions: 15
Her stories this morning. Ffs. Someone has a well thought out opinion that differs to yours Cat, so you rip them to shreds. In your own words, don’t be a dick.

Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ, she’s an insufferable prick.

Picking apart someone’s qualifications because they disagreed with her.

Many, MANY people, I would go as far as to say the majority of people, male and female, would baulk at the idea of leaving a 5 week old baby to cry.

A lot of people will disagree with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her stories this morning. Ffs. Someone has a well thought out opinion that differs to yours Cat, so you rip them to shreds. In your own words, don’t be a dick.
I like how she can focus long enough to take apart someone else’s opinion, in depth, over several stories, yet her adhd brain won’t usually let her focus long enough to pack a suitcase or remember which day her appointment is on (unless it’s a freebie of course).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It is just total click bait.

if I wanted to poke the bear, I would comment that it is true that sleep training studies are flawed due to variables, confirmation bias etc and they do tend to agree that no long term harm is done IF done in older babies (6 months+).

Researchers universally agree that sleep training is inappropriate for newborns.

Taking into account SIDS, advice from professionals on the fact that it shouldn’t be used in newborns and to be honest, general common sense, she is a fool for advocating sleep training a 5 week old.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she’s having an actual breakdown in front of us. Also, she’s on holiday. Why hasn’t she signed off for a week? She’s done all of that “research” into the poor woman before breakfast.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t get it, the baby’s meant to eat every two hours no? I mean it’s been a while since I had a newborn (hence why I’m not pretending to be super knowledgable and, like, write books about it 👀) but I’m sure they need near constant feeding in the first three months..?

I’m going to be charitable here and go along with the “you don’t see someone’s whole life” so rather than say she doesn’t like her children at all, has there been a point in her insta life (excusing the last couple of days when she’s tried to be nice to them) where she hasn’t portrayed her kids as a massive inconvenience…?

Reactions: 10
The thing is, if it was different circumstances and the post had been along the lines of “I was a single mum, no one to help me at all, I had a bad birth, PND and I was struggling mentally. I had to leave my baby to cry because I could feel myself slipping further” then of course, you would have empathy for that and understand.

But she had help. Another adult was there.

And now she’s on holiday, taking time to rip opposing opinions apart is just next level crazy.

Maybe that was last on her check list of “work” to do? Write a clickbait post for engagement?

And also, I don’t actually care what she did with her babies.

But she’s giving out this advice, as tired new mums would see it, and it’s not right.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The way she is pouncing on people who criticise her is a window into her life right now. This is not a normal response to criticism - breakdown imminent.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s in Sweden on holiday and she’d rather do IG defending her ridiculous click baiting than spend it concentrating on her family.

She’s an idiot.

Reactions: 12
Just stop Cat. You’re on holiday. Just stop. You’re making yourself look like a complete cow bag. Spend some time with your kids and husband for gods sake and stop posting utter shite.
It’s just embarrassing.

Okay, so this is your “job”. So take a week off like everyone else does? Sign out of instagram for a week.

A great time to take time off would be when you can go on a holiday with your husband and children …oh, wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She came after me when all I said on here was that I’d sent her a message asking her to please stop saying nasty things about her children and then that she had liked the message so obviously hadn’t read it - didn’t say anything really nasty tbh - it was actually some advice . But she sent me messages through FB so she tracked me down and one of the messages was on a FB page for something that other people could have read, telling me that I was affecting her mental health! I messaged her back and explained that I felt her instagram page was a business and that like any business people were entitled to criticise it and that perhaps she ought to adapt her business to take account of what was being said. I did actually apologise to make her feel better. Anyway the other day I sent her another message and said - please stop the kid stuff - now been blocked . I do actually think some comments on here are a bit OTT but surely if you read them you might just take a bit of notice

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.