Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she said she was going away to write a book 🙄
Christ on a bike.

The self importance and delusion in that is staggering 🤣

“I am so talented and important that I must lock my self away in solitude to create my masterpiece!”

Give it a break, George Orwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another book with blank pages for vulnerable new mums to feel like they have to fill in otherwise they are rubbish mums?

Reactions: 12
What's the betting it'll be a dealing with addiction and ADHD book...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously, just duck the duck off! So bored of her adhd crap, since she was 'diagnosed' it's literally been an excuse for every single thing in her life. And so stressful having 2 school age kids while you have to paint some cupboards, but then get to go to Sweden on your own for 5 days to 'write'. She's gone so far away from likeable, and I did used to like her, but she needs to find a new purpose! Though after, adhd, alcohol, smoking, etc not sure what she'll go for next!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Agree. Thought she was really funny when I started to follow ages ago. Then the ads began which I understand is the reason of being an influnzzzaa. I can cope with that, Now? I don’t know what she is.

Reactions: 6
Agree. Thought she was really funny when I started to follow ages ago. Then the ads began which I understand is the reason of being an influnzzzaa. I can cope with that, Now? I don’t know what she is.
I definitely think shes a bit lost. I thought she was quite funny at first when she would give snark responses to some of the popular reels but then it became really clear that snark/negativity and always believing she was one up on other people was her only thing…. Note the happy/over excited stuff she was doing last year has completely disappeared because she couldnt keep it up. I think she moves from thing to thing but shes doesn’t own an identity (that isnt snark) so shes like a content nomad which I think people see through.

Reactions: 8
I am sorry but the new reel video about her kids! She really doesn’t like to spend or parent her children. Always complaining , moaning about them. That’s what small children do -they are messy, don’t listen.. I really don’t know how would she cope if she has autistic or ADHD child

Reactions: 5
The reel about her kids is just ripping off loads of the other ‘mumfluencers’ (I hate that word),they’ve all done that and some funnier than her 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’ve just HOOTED laughing at that sound clip of her podcast where she is talking about the bitchy texts and has to take a deep breath before describing herself as “very nice and very kind” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yes Cat, you can’t even pretend you plbelieve it about yourself 😂😂

“I am…*deep breath, big fib* very nice and very kind”

Also what is that voice shes putting on? Its so fake?!

• Haha
I’ll translate for you Cat, “why am I losing so many followers?”
She is so arrogant, the pretext is that she is losing followers by error, as if there is some system or technical fault. No love, you're just crap and people are moving on from you.

Reactions: 13
Is she writing a novel now?! Also, 15k words in an afternoon?
Probably some kind of mum’s handbook saying it’s important to take 8 hours for yourself a day, have several holidays a year by yourself, children are an annoyance and men are useless.

Reactions: 8
What could she possible write that hasn't been done before, and in a better way?

Who the hell is buying all these crap instamum books? I reckon most of them must end up in the Aldi special buy section.

Reactions: 9
Imagine that...she's home 24 hrs and her mental is bad and she's 'triggered' 🙄
Just say you don't like your family Cat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
5 days being away- alone! One day back at home with her husband and kids and her mental state is bad … hmmm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.