Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me, but

what is the purpose of this PDF to do list?

Isn’t the issue that women carry the mental load and it’s not shared with the partner?Is this meant to facilitate sharing the mental load? Because this doesn’t achieve that function - it just gives a woman one more bleeping thing to do……. You don’t coach people out of their habits by TELLING THEM WHAT THEY NEED TO DO.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
'Reached out' aka blagged. All this 'I'm not getting paid' and 'I'll do an honest review' bollocks. No wonder you get messages from pissed off people when you've not had to wait for it and got it for free!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So she’s getting some backlash for ‘reaching out’ for a Zoe glucose test monitor thing. Good. She just gets what she wants for free whenever she wants it. She could afford one and she could wait until they are readily available, it’s not as if she desperately needs it.
---
'Reached out' aka blagged. All this 'I'm not getting paid' and 'I'll do an honest review' bollocks. No wonder you get messages from pissed off people when you've not had to wait for it and got it for free!!
Crossed posts, I said the same! Why does she get one? It’s just another fad for her.

Reactions: 8
I'm confused as to why she needs a glucose monitor??
She doesn’t need it!!! It’s just another of her poor me thing- ex alcoholic, smoking cigarettes, ADHD, forgetting stuff, anxiety, panic attacks and now craving sugar.. what next?

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t need it!!! It’s just another of her poor me thing- ex alcoholic, smoking cigarettes, ADHD, forgetting stuff, anxiety, panic attacks and now craving sugar.. what next?
hypochondriac much? She’s searching for a label that explains how she is broke, meanwhile avoiding the glaringly obvious…

The vast majority of people I know crave sugar at some point, especially women. We don’t need a monitor to know we eat too much sugar sometimes. And she’s given up alcohol (supposedly) so yeah, it’s not rocket science to understand why.

Reactions: 10
She is going to become (even more) insufferable now. I may actually have to unfollow. “after fasting overnight” oh give over Cat, everyone fasts overnight 🙄 a new fad, that she’s jumped the queue on and blagged for free, while I’m (and many others) sitting here truly working hard and fasting and cutting out sugar and trying to fight a sugar addiction and binging and PCOS and a high chance of becoming diabetic at nearly 40. If she starts preaching about fasting and sugar now (don’t know why I’m saying if, she will) I can’t watch any longer.

Reactions: 12
My husband has just been diagnosed with diabetes, two weeks ago. In that time he has dropped majority of carbs, eating high protein, high ish fat, plenty of good foods. He’s lost almost a stone and his blood sugars have dropped loads. No monitors, no social media posts, just head down and cracking on with it.
Cat just does all this for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is going to become (even more) insufferable now. I may actually have to unfollow. “after fasting overnight” oh give over Cat, everyone fasts overnight 🙄 a new fad, that she’s jumped the queue on and blagged for free, while I’m (and many others) sitting here truly working hard and fasting and cutting out sugar and trying to fight a sugar addiction and binging and PCOS and a high chance of becoming diabetic at nearly 40. If she starts preaching about fasting and sugar now (don’t know why I’m saying if, she will) I can’t watch any longer.
its literally called breakfast. Break fast. Amazing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does she know she can go to most chemists and get a finger prick test for a tenner to see how she’s doing with blood sugar?

I’ve looked on the Zoe site and I still don’t really see the point?

• Haha
Does she know she can go to most chemists and get a finger prick test for a tenner to see how she’s doing with blood sugar?

I’ve looked on the Zoe site and I still don’t really see the point?
To part daft influencers followers from their cash I imagine. Unsure why anyone who wasn't diabetic would use these.

Reactions: 11
To part daft influencers followers from their cash I imagine. Unsure why anyone who wasn't diabetic would use these.
I can see why people are pissed off with her. There are probably people who are diabetic waiting and then she jumps in for no reason, other than she can’t keep off the haribo.

What does she think this is going to do for her?

Reactions: 10
I can see why people are pissed off with her. There are probably people who are diabetic waiting and then she jumps in for no reason, other than she can’t keep off the haribo.

What does she think this is going to do for her?
Agreed. This sort of thing can be life changing for diabetics reliant on taking prick tests. And there she is, farting about with it over some curiosity over what her blood sugar is for no medical reason whatsoever.

Helpful guide for her, if you feel it's low, have a can of coke. If you feel it's not. Don't.

4 hours with no food, bless her. And the bullshit surprise that most people don't get 5.5 hours sleep a night 🤦‍♀️. Why is she setting her alarm for 5.45? I have 3 kids and a real job and get up at 7.30 but still manage to shower, get kids up (including a 6 year old who really doesn't like to be woken up!) make lunches and breakfast before school run and then go into an actual office. And this from someone who sleeps very badly. It's like she has the early alarm to be a martyr! Can't she have her quiet coffee, mantra, affirmation time when her kids are at school and get an extra 2 hours sleep 🙄😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.