Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hattie20

VIP Member
Jesus. She just filmed herself comforting her upset child. While constantly looking at the camera.

I think I am done with her now.

Why would you do that?!

Reactions: 15
I made this. I'm sure Jimmy helped too but Cat the narc, it's all about her.

Who reads to a 5 week old baby? Anybody?
Ridiculous woman.

I’ve followed Cat for a few years and always found her interesting and amusing, slightly irritating but I could deal with that. However in recent months she’s become more and more unrelatable, entitled, self obsessed (the list could go on and on). She veers from one obsession to the next, and it seems that in her quest to be ‘relatable’ (alcoholic, ‘bad’ mum, adhd etc) all she’s achieved is to make herself less and less relatable and more and more of an attention seeking instamum who’s literally scraping the barrel for content. The latest antics this week have turned me right off her for good, she’s talking shite and is a nasty bully.

Farawaytree

I’ve reported the reel as health misinformation.

She’s absolutely unhinged to go for that poor Harriet woman, the gall to comment she has no qualifications… but buy my book!

Hey, Dr. Cat if you’re having plenty of reading time in Sweden, have a look at the studies that show how cortisol and stress affects brain development in babies. But I shouldn’t dare to question the baby expert 😑
I’ve also reported for health misinformation. Cat hasn’t differentiated between breastfeeding and bottle feeding - at 5 weeks there could potentially be undiagnosed feeding problems (tongue tie etc). Ignoring a baby’s cries could result in a breastfed 5 week old not having enough milk. Isn’t there a 6 week growth spurt too? It’s really sad to see her posting this. I’d never normally post on here but this is just too much. Babies health … all in the name of #buymybook.
It’s also worrying that she’s posted such controversial content on the first day of her holiday, it’s like she’s on self destruct.

hattie20

VIP Member
I honestly think it’s got a lot to do with the “job”.

You see it with so many of them. They get an agent to get them shit ads, they have to be bestest friends ever with the other people on their books, they have to make shit ads that they don’t care about while pretending it’s the best product ever, constantly make up things to stay relatable and compete to get on podcasts to try and get a few more followers.

All that stressing over content, follower counts, coming up with ideas for posts and trying to keep one step ahead of the next trend takes it’s toll.

Look at the kitchen - she put herself through all that, the ballache of painting a kitchen that was absolutely fine for the sake of an ad.

Not to mention that she had pegged herself as “the funny one” when she isn’t funny at all, and family content when having a family clearly makes her miserable.

Not feeling sorry for her or any of them for a second, they chose this but you can see it drives a lot of them slowly mad.

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
Does she ever stop moaning?

Second Christmas - lucky cow. I worked 13 hour nightshifts christmas eve and christmas day, back on a nightshift tonight. I got held up in a medical emergency and didn’t get home until 10am christmas day - my baby is 2 and a half and I really wanted to get back on time as this is the first christmas she’s aware of it all. I told my husband to go ahead and open the presents as it wasn’t fair on the older ones to wait for me.

I wish she would realise how lucky she is for a second.

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
Is this Cats thing now? Being wheeled out on podcasts about PND?

Don’t get me wrong, PND is awful and needs to be spoken about more so that women aren’t afraid to seek help etc, but her children are getting older now and she comes across as so judgemental and unlikeable. She’s very abrasive and doesn’t speak about things with any sensitivity to anyone else, it’s all about her.

How long can she keep this up?

It was alcoholic podcasts last month, PND this month, has she done ADHD yet? Or is that next? Oh and let’s not forget when she couldn’t shut up about her relationship.

Then what? Time to think of something new!

hattie20

VIP Member
Yes exactly. My toddler is having tantrums left, right and centre and it is really hard work but I'm really enjoying having her with me every day. Will really miss her when she goes back to nursery next week. She doesn't seem to enjoy any aspect of mothering. She is extremely selfish so why have kids if you aren't willing to put their needs first or if you find children to be an inconvenience. Also if she didn't enjoy having a baby the first time then why go on to have a second? I don't understand people like that.

I've never really found Cat particularly likeable but still followed as she seemed quite interesting. But with her latest antics I think she comes across as an arrogant bitch and really not likeable at all. She is so mean and a bully. She isn't funny either. How can she think she is funny? All her reels are shit and cringe.
I don’t get how she’s become “the funny one” either? It’s bizarre.

She’s not original, she has no charisma or personality, she always looks a bit bored and like she’s chewing a wasp. There is nothing funny about her or any of her copied reels.

She seems like the sort of person that would spend an evening at the pub droning on and on about themselves or moaning. Or namedropping. Fucking tedious.

I can’t understand it at all!

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
She’s now taking on one of the critic’s of that post and dissing her profession.

If she’s prepared to offer such a controversial opinion be prepared for criticism and take it on the chin.

I’m more shocked this morning at her stupidity. A new baby needs nourishment throughout a 24 hour period . She’s sunk to a new low for her need for attention and dressing it up as honest parenting.

She’s a mess.

notfake

Chatty Member
Hi all! 👋
I’ve been a lurker for a while but finally decided to come on properly! Cat Sims has to be one of the most intolerable women on Instagram! I found her through some of her reels responding to men and thought they were funny but my God, what has she turned in to??
I feel so sorry for her husband and kids! They do not deserve to be treated like this on social media and as for her adhd bs, it’s just an excuse to act like a t**t.
I don’t think I’ve ever followed anyone more chaotic and self absorbed as her. She stopped being funny a long time ago. Really want to unfollow but it’s like a car crash, you know you shouldn’t look but curiosity gets the better of you 😂

• Haha

Bananarama87

The irony here is absolutely hilarious!!!
Don't listen to strangers on the internet....unless that stranger is me....listen to me....but no one else, unless you have done your research!!! I've published a book, you can trust me!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

hattie20

VIP Member
God, she’s just so tedious, isn’t she?

She reminds me of someone I work with who’s taken up intermittent fasting. She has a ten hour window where she doesn’t eat. It’s 9pm - 7am. She won’t stop going on about it, like it’s a revelation. I’ve been doing that since I dropped night feeds as a baby 🤣

Cat has so much bloody time to herself, getting up at 5:45 is ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart

dayleymale

Errrrrrr what? She’s preaching about #roak 🤣🤣🤣 random acts of kindness like telling people in customer facing jobs you appreciate what they’re doing?! Didn’t she put up a photo of someone in a customer facing job to say how awful he was? I cannot imagine she’s ever told anyone they look lovely or paid for someone else’s coffee. Isn’t her ‘ADHD’ so bad she wouldn’t be able to write someone a ‘handwritten card’. Jesus! She is such a parody or just absolutely full of shit it’s funny 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Whatnow123

The new reel about putting on a show for your haters 🙄
How about you just live your life and not do things for the sake of strangers 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Ok so I’ve always quite liked Cat. Or rather I’ve neither had a strong opinion one way or the other and find her reels quite funny.
However, sleep training gate had led to an unfollow. Any sort of baby feeding/sleep posts by instahuns always tile me because even when they are trying not to be they come across as very sanctimonious and smug.
My first born is 4 and from the moment he was born I devoured books/insta/websites on how to get them to sleep through the night as early as possible as naively I thought if I could achieve this then I’d nailed parenting. Our bond suffered because when they didn’t fit in the perfect routine I thought there was something wrong with them or me.
My second child is two and when they were born I didn’t have a routine at all. Not until they were at least 10/12 weeks and that was a natural routine they fell into and sleep was a big part of that.
Both of my children sleep very well, but the bond and memories I have of my second is so different to my first.
I’m expecting my third child and seeing Cats post made me actually quite angry. First time Mum’s trying to find their way can be like sponges for this sort of stuff and it is MASSIVELY damaging.
I know better than to let what she says penetrate my head but she should know better.
When will these instahuns just shut the hell up and stop thinking they have the right to bleat shite without considering the consequences!!!

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
If you are truly happy with what you are doing and don’t care what tattle other people are saying, you don’t have to make content which says how much you don’t care. You also wouldn’t read this thread listen to others anyway. Becuase you would be living your best life and not caring.

You would just get on with posting complete shit doing your job and never mention it.

So, you do care. Deeply. Or you wouldn’t be saying how much it doesn’t bother you 😂

I’m just surprised she didn’t use the “jealous” line.

Just enjoy your fucking holiday and shut up.

• Heart
  • Haha

SeaWitch

I’ve reported the reel as health misinformation.

She’s absolutely unhinged to go for that poor Harriet woman, the gall to comment she has no qualifications… but buy my book!

Hey, Dr. Cat if you’re having plenty of reading time in Sweden, have a look at the studies that show how cortisol and stress affects brain development in babies. But I shouldn’t dare to question the baby expert 😑

• Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Being away from my kids for 5 days would be like torture for me - I do appreciate I may not be the norm but I hate being separated from my family and I don't take holidays by myseelf out of choice.

• Heart

BurlieWhurlie

Thread Title Suggestion

“Cat can’t be humble, she doesn’t know how, her new name should be VerySmugCow”

Using Folklorevermore’s excellent new handle for Cat’s IG

dibby_dab

You know when you read some people’s comments on these style posts and they say “OMG that’s the funniest thing I’ve seen in ages. Still laughing” and you think yeah… we could never be mates 😶🤤

• Haha