Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
That’s the second case of vigilante justice I’ve heard of recently. There was the mother in England who murdered the man who abused her sons. The BBC have made a documentary about the case.
Personally I have no sympathy whatsoever for anyone who takes away a child’s innocence.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
I find the whole thing more bizarre the more interviews he does. Saying he wants to reconcile but then more comes out painting them in a bad light. Who knows what actually happened, the thing is we can only hear one side and the palace are unlikely to comment. I think there could be a possibility that Meghan is the leak, Harry isn’t known for being the sharpest tool in the box so might not realise he is being played but then again it could be direct from the palace.

Reactions: 6

BigMavis

VIP Member
15 year old neighbour of Matthews dead sudden.
Literally across the road.

School.page. st Patrick's college Dungannon

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Yes me!..I even googled to see what time they actually call you at fs! 🤣
Did anyone see the video cool fm posted to their page video calling the winner? Jesus wept she could have at least cracked a smile 🥴 never seen someone so fucking miserable after winning 120k 😂 I’d be swinging off the lights and have a bottle of champagne into me by that stage 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Literally just had a conversation with a woman I haven’t seen in years, she’s from my area but moved when she married. Bumped into her in the pharmacy earlier. She was telling me her son has just had his leg amputated, he had sepsis. He’s 17. Had a cut on his ankle that looked dodgy, couldn’t get a GP appointment. Becoming all too familiar a story now.

• Wow
  • Sad

pommynoir

VIP Member
Thread title courtesy of @monga.

recap:
Much of the usual, no closer to solving ANYTHING.
A lot of scandal over a potential new IRA recruit and her arm.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'm not sure if I trust '23. I have no hangover and I really should have. Unless the extremely cheap white wine doesn't give you one, if so I'm loving '23.

• Haha

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
video deleted on Reddit. This is worse than waiting on the winter heating money. You dangle this carrot in our faces and then pull it away

• Haha

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
Any official confirmation?
I've heard on the grapevine locally that he's been found outside Fintona, not sure where or if maybe he was found outside and had sadly succumbed to the elements. It was a cold night.
I heard he had been on a bus of ones that had been going to and from Fintona and was put off the bus for fighting. Of course all of this being local gossip I'll take it all with a pinch of salt.

In other news I seen a video of bouncers beating some fella on the ground outside Sally's in omagh from the weekend. Not good publicity for them when they were only reopening after a refurb.

• Sad

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Well, I think its odd. Unless strep A has mutated, I'm not even going to pretend I understand how that works. But it's got to be more than immune systems not being exposed for a couple of years, lots and lots of people got sick during that time it's not like we were all healthy living in our bubbles.
Somethings happening and the health service can't cope or the media/government are pushing this as they're working on a vaccine.
I can't believe I'm saying this.
I remember a few years back there was an increase in scarlet fever and some me had attributed it to immigration from countries it was still quite common I think potentially in Eastern Europe. I don’t know how true this was but I think some people just dismissed it as racism but if there is more immigration of any type there is more chance of certain illnesses becoming common.
now I have no idea of the causes but it seems to be a lot more serious and spreading more widely which must be terrifying for parents. Maybe the bacteria has mutate and the antibiotics just aren’t working any more. People predicted antibiotics would lost their potency due to over use years ago so maybe this is it.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
So sad

I tried to post about this earlier but tattle was down

Comments on social media appear to suggest it was a granny and daddy in car with 4 kids
the other fatality was in the other car

apparently a nurse was also a fatality in the M2 crash

• Sad

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Has anyone else seen all the social media (insta) posts about Natalie McNally - her family are pleading with people to check CCTV, Ring doorbell, dash cam etc. it must be heartbreaking for them, I assume they are not satisfied with PSNI?!?!
A lot of people also saying the politicians are involved - IE when Aisling Murphy was murdered in ROI there was a lot more publicity / vigils
I know it was posted about here before with comments about a corrupt PSNI officer
But anyone else think it’s weird that is all quiet !??
Yeah it’s weird they were pointing out Michelle went to a vigil for that other girl then nothing for this on our doorstep. Does seem a bit odd.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Oh my god I love it. Williams protecting his own interests and family line, thats much more important to him than his only brother. No different to this wee place when families fight over inheritance. The royal families ancestors plotted and murdered each other for a piece of metal headware, brothers drowned, children stolen from their beds and disappeared, wives decapitated.
They can't get away with that anymore so they use the press and public.
It wouldn't surprise me if Diana was murdered and I'm usually on the it was an accident fence, but I wouldn't put anything past them or the shadow people they have working for them.
I like the reptilian theories at the moment as well 😆
Essentially if anything bad is said or printed about this family I'll probably nod along and think its totally possible.
Diana died in a car accident and Andrew’s pal Epstein took his own life. The prison cctv just happened to be deleted. The fact that both their deaths were very convenient for the royal family is just a coincidence. I’m sure of it 🤥

A bit cruel of Charles to joke about not being Harry’s father IMO. That’s bound to have affected him.