Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

It gets worse only celebrated her birthday on Christmas Day 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 6

It gets worse only celebrated her birthday on Christmas Day 🙁
Seen a post from a Down Syndrome charity about this lady, one of her children has Down Syndrome 😢 it will be terribly hard for a child with additional needs to understand and adjust to the loss of a parent 💔 Heartbreaking 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Seen a post from a Down Syndrome charity about this lady, one of her children has Down Syndrome 😢 it will be terribly hard for a child with additional needs to understand and adjust to the loss of a parent 💔 Heartbreaking 😔
Aww that’s so sad hope they’ve got a supportive family to take care of them 🙁

I take it he’s estranged from her, he was more interested in the BBC lastnight

75294FD0-BCA0-42AB-B424-C39C1E4B0106.jpeg
9A8F6680-24D2-446F-9DFA-A7E9B5126169.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
That’s a strange one from Lord Kilkooney. But then families are weird.

I tried to apologise for something today (wyere I hadn’t done anything wrong but trying to keep the peace) and got an earful from a family member about a loaf of other tit and the general insinuation was that they care the most . I then tried to get another family member to call this person to make up with them and they didn’t want to either.
now I’m the worst in the world.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
That’s a strange one from Lord Kilkooney. But then families are weird.

I tried to apologise for something today (wyere I hadn’t done anything wrong but trying to keep the peace) and got an earful from a family member about a loaf of other tit and the general insinuation was that they care the most . I then tried to get another family member to call this person to make up with them and they didn’t want to either.
now I’m the worst in the world.
Honestly Grifty I think people get a bit nuts this time of year, the pressure and expectation of having a perfect Christmas can get to people. Try again in the new year and if you still get nowhere then just walk away from it, life is hard enough without toxic people stealing your peace, I prob sound like one of those Facebook self help wankers but honestly one of the best things you can do for yourself is protect your own peace at any cost even if it means cutting people out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m going to go full conspiracy and wonder how she has got caught and all the others haven’t… away back to my tin foil now

Reactions: 4
Has anyone heard how it works for the prepaid meters in rented accommodation were the meter is still in the landlord's name?

Reactions: 1
They don’t know how the prepayment meters will work yet ,Westminster is to announce that shortly.

Last edited:
Cheers, was getting so confused trying to find info
Budget energy have this up, I was reading one of the MP’s page and apparently the voucher can be lodged in your bank account to be used how you like , don’t know how that will affect you if you’re not the householder?
DCC8068B-4354-4AA1-82A3-7AC01168CBFB.jpeg

Reactions: 3
This came up on my tiktok, totally forgot this ad existed such a blast from the past!!

Attachments

• Heart
I remember this one, now we canny get a doctor never mind a prescription 😂

years since Joe died
It’s not loading

This came up on YT wonder how they feel looking back at these .

Last edited:
  • Haha
I still don’t know how this will work ? are they going by the name on the electrical meter? There’s three adults in this house that are on the electoral roll what name will be on the voucher ?

Thats the bastard who was loitering around Newcastle approaching families and giving them free copies of his book on hills that looked like penis and fannies.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.