Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such outrage about Doug telling the truth the DUP.
They are yaps.

I hope she doesn’t, I couldn’t stand the thought of taking medicines away from someone who really needs it.
No chance, I think they'll be very careful who they prescribe to. I don't really blame you mil, she's worried.

Reactions: 2
Such outrage about Doug telling the truth the DUP.
They are yaps.

No chance, I think they'll be very careful who they prescribe to. I don't really blame you mil, she's worried.
Big Stephen stirring the pot as per 🙄…I think we’re all familiar with “ big girls blouse “

Reactions: 1
Look, they need to close the schools, children can learn remotely and if they can't they can have an extra long break for Christmas until they understand what they're dealing with here. Parents won't complain and I'm sure they can work something out with the vulnerable children who rely on school meals. This doesn't normally kill children not in modern times. I hate to be this person but something is wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Literally just had a conversation with a woman I haven’t seen in years, she’s from my area but moved when she married. Bumped into her in the pharmacy earlier. She was telling me her son has just had his leg amputated, he had sepsis. He’s 17. Had a cut on his ankle that looked dodgy, couldn’t get a GP appointment. Becoming all too familiar a story now.

• Wow
  • Sad
I’m sure we’ll all learn from this
It’s a horrible situation. Obviously we don’t know the full story or even the procedures psni follow with these missing kids. There’s a lot of armchair forensic experts who have watched to many episodes of csi which don’t help but stoke up tension as to the reality of potential underfunding and lack of resources at play here.

I do think some young junior officer will get the blame when it potentially does need an overhaul in how they do things.

What happens if 2 15 year old go missing at same time and you only have resources for search for one? Who gets chosen? The looked after child or the kid whose mum says they are a good child? In an ideal world both but I wouldn’t want to be making a decision like this.

Is the answer to have more stringent ID checks on buses to over 18 events? I’ve no idea what the fake id quality is these days but I imagine if a 15 year old is tall enough or wears enough makeup they will pass for older.

Also I think we need to be teaching kids the risks associated with alcohol use. Basic biology that most don't understand. Alcohol and cold temps do not mix. I suppose until we hear cause of death we'll not know, but if he simply wandered into the night looking for his phone with alcohol on him he wouldn't have stood much of a chance.
Parents get call, parents head off, parents call police, police think teen arranging other transport without phone. Which to be fair is logical enough.
But by 6/7am and no sign roads should have been combed. Too late probably. The worst part is don't think police did much till late Sunday.

Yeah well we don’t know the cause of death yet, is it normal for a young fit man to die that quickly from exposure? There could be many things at play . There seems to be a lot of patrols for the drink drive campaign why not divert some of them to missing persons, or were they afraid it was an ambush 🤷🏼‍♀️

Awful she was only 35

Yeah well we don’t know the cause of death yet, is it normal for a young fit man to die that quickly from exposure? There could be many things at play . There seems to be a lot of patrols for the drink drive campaign why not divert some of them to missing persons, or were they afraid it was an ambush 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes Monga, unfortunately it is. Doesn't matter how young or fit you are, the major organs lose heat quickly, a person loses consciousness and dies without medical intervention.
I heard the police couldn't go near this event.

if he fell into a ditch there could be head injury or choking if he was drunk or potentially a fight discussed- quite a few different rumours.

I suppose 99/100 times when this happens the teenager always shows up at their mates house but unfortunately there is always going to be that one case where it all goes wrong.

I used to get paralytic blackout drunk when I was at uni probably twice a week and genuinely don’t know how I made it home on so many occasions. It’s scary thinking back on it. Suppose we don’t even know if he was drinking or whether that is a factor yet so may not be an issue in this case but we don’t have the best attitude towards alcohol here and I say this as someone who loves a drink.

Awful she was only 35
He isn’t a man though. He was a 15 year old child

Reactions: 4
if he fell into a ditch there could be head injury or choking if he was drunk or potentially a fight discussed- quite a few different rumours.

I suppose 99/100 times when this happens the teenager always shows up at their mates house but unfortunately there is always going to be that one case where it all goes wrong.

I used to get paralytic blackout drunk when I was at uni probably twice a week and genuinely don’t know how I made it home on so many occasions. It’s scary thinking back on it. Suppose we don’t even know if he was drinking or whether that is a factor yet so may not be an issue in this case but we don’t have the best attitude towards alcohol here and I say this as someone who loves a drink.

He isn’t a man though. He was a 15 year old child
Yeah but it wasn't sub zero temp and he was presumably walking for two miles ,that would keep his body temp up , he's got good muscle mass which helps ...Water is a great for destroying evidence too .

15 year old neighbour of Matthews dead sudden.
Literally across the road.

School.page. st Patrick's college Dungannon

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
They haven’t revealed the outcome of the post-mortem yet
That is horrible. I had heard there was another strep A death here so could that be it?

On the strep A thing? if there is an antibiotic shortage then they probably need to go homeschooling now until after Christmas and deep clean the schools and nurseries.

I wonder though if families are not turning heating on and living in cold damp conditions could this exasperbate(can’t spell this) infections leading to worse symptoms.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.