Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Nora you're younger than me 😂 don't know what made me think you're older.
I also did better than him but I was a stew.
Probably because I have an adult son. I passed my ALevels but missed the lesson about contraception 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Go ahead young one 😂 “every Belfast Irish heart” ffs that’ll trigger more people than the slut comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

BigMavis

VIP Member
Nollaig shona dhuit. Real language.
Wi aa guid wushes fer a Blythe Yuletide tae aa oor freens an Tattle. Slang.
Merry Christmas 🎅 also a legitimate language.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Very sad and extremely worrying about the 5 year old child in Belfast 😢 just listening about it here and they’re saying it takes too long to diagnose, swabs being sent off and results taking days to come back.

5 year old girl has died from strep A in Belfast.

I'm finding the police situation with Matthew odd. I notice PSNI sharing missing children posts a lot, mostly habitual absconders who have SS involvement and it is them who ask police to share, both agencies are covering themselves and it is left at a SM post, there is nothing to "we are growing increasingly concerned" no searches, nothing.
Matthew wasn't a "troubled child" nor was Noah, their mothers knew something was very off but the police refused to take them seriously, doing the bare minimum putting a post on SM and leaving communities to do the leg work. That's not OK. Could either of these boys been saved? I actually understand the anger.
If this was a primary school aged girl would they have waited, I don't think so. There's an element of boys will be boys to this and teenagers ah what are they like. These lads had no history, they came from loving homes, both were adored, they were the centre of their parents lives, honestly it has just wrecked me, I strongly believe they were let down by our police service.
As a mother to a boy the same age I know I’d feel the same as this woman. As much as my son likes his freedom, he tells me where he is, his phone is never off and if he didn’t come home and I couldn’t reach him I’d know that something was wrong.
He was a child and 12 hours is far too long to do nothing. If the post mortem establishes a time of death and it turns out he could’ve been saved if he was found earlier the police will have a case to answer.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
So Harry says Prince William physically attacked him. Thoughts? Can’t post on the Harry thread because obviously they were all there and can categorically confirm that Harry’s lying 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
You know what else is going to happen, we'll have a ring side seat watching another mother driven mad with grief. It will be very public on SM.
I'm of the opinion we shouldn't see that but I believe the McCallans and Donohoes have the right to express themselves.

• Sad

martha82

Chatty Member
I find it really strange that it’s just today that it’s been stated that it was Natalie McNallys partner that found her?
Previous reports from start said friend.
This whole thing just gets more weird.
😵💫

wouldn’t you think there would have been some noise from this murder?! Her scream? The dog barking?!

whoever that man that supposedly parked close by and walked to her house was - the police saying she was “comfortable” letting into her home, he looks like he’s done this before
And now it was her “partner” that found her or you would assume the cctv man isn’t her partner…

and they are calling the unborn baby by a name now too ?!
Did someone not say her family didn’t know she was preg?
I feel like this isn’t just a normal domestic violence murder?!

BigMavis

VIP Member
It would be like Wayne Couzens all over again if it turns out to be this cop or ex cop. There was complete uproar when Sarah Everard was murdered and rightly so but there is so little about Natalie. Her and her baby son deserve better.
Also, that was England where the population can grasp cops can be bad. It's a one way street here.
It would turn political and we can't say anything bad about the new police service of ours. I get vibes you're not a good citizen if you do.
I think Natalie was a bit of an activist, had balls, a law degree, a masters and maybe got in over her head.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
I see Matthew’s mother has posted on Facebook criticising the police response. She said it was the community in Fintona that gathered the cctv evidence and tried to piece things together.

monga

VIP Member
No chance. My lot have keys or if someone is in the door will be opened. But then I'm security conscious, suppose not everyone is as nuts as I am.
I've seen me checking under beds if I'm aware a doors been left open, walking into rooms with the big brush :cautious:
My Nextdoor neighbour hasn’t even got a key for her door, she leaves her back door wide to the wall when she’s at work so the dog can run in and out to the kitchen.

• Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
That particular area is full of grief whores, they'll be all over the family until the next tragedy occurs.

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
Christ 😢 if that’s true then nothing has been learnt from the Greenvale tragedy. Leaving kids to get on with it themselves possibly with a few drinks in them.
My ones are only wee yet but I dread it when they're teens. My boss tells her teens she will be leaving them off and collecting them and if that's not good enough they don't go.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
I commented on there once to say I didn’t blame Meghan for being hurt by her father constantly running to the press and I’d do exactly the same thing she did by not inviting him to the wedding. Got torn a new one 😂

The fact she gets a harder time than Andrew really says it all.
I don’t get how the royals are held in such high regard, infidelity, racism, pedophilia…the list is endless 🙄